Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nxt marketing & promotion :: Nxt forum now moved to nxtforums.org  (Read 77963 times)
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:53:35 PM

Right, to include everyone in this:

I would like some extra input from all of you, so I can forward it to my guys.
They are simple questions, but with big implications.

There is no "right or wrong" in these questions!

What is, in a few sentences, the "vision" behind Nxt?
I'm not looking for the right vison, but for what youthink is the vision. We don't need to agree, but we dó need it out in the open for now.

What is the purpose of Nxt?
Again, no right or wrong.

What are the goals of Nxt?
Same

Where are we now?
So, basically, at what stage do you think we are at? I'm not looking for a good/bad judgement here. Just an honest appraisal of where we are.

What are the key issues with Nxt at this point?
This will no doubt be connected with your earlier answers. Define a few key issues that really need to be addressed. Be honest!

What are our key target groups? Define at most three.
Keep it short. We could talk about this for hours, but I just want a short easy list.

What are the current strategies to engage these groups? Name at most three.
Strategies are conceptual. "Reach out to the main public" Show that Nxt is fun

Name a few of the employed tactics in these strategies.
A tactic is an action you take to execute the strategy. "Organise an online show match" "Get articles published in big newspapers/sites"

What strategies and tactics aren't we using and cóuld be used?

One of the first things my people told me is that these aren't explicit. We need to get them explicit. That way, we know what we are talking about. We don't need to agree, but we dó need to be clear.

I will post this over on the forums, too.

Please take some time to fill it out, so a) we ourselves define these and b) my guys don't have to come up with something that really isn't what we want, but we can't tell them why. Have fun, and thanks for your input! Smiley

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:05:04 PM

Hi Marketing Folks,

Can we get start a Social Marketing Swarm please? lyynx mentioned that he would like to meet some other nxters at a  Nxt Meetup in the near future.  Nxt should be active on www.meetup.com.  Swarm needed.

Who is updating and maintaining the Nxt Facebook page?  Does Nxt have a Twitter account; who is updating Nxt Twitter account?  I know these are centralized social media sites and Nxt can build their own Social Media Platforms, but for now; Facebook has 500 million potential Nxters.

Other Social Media platforms need an immediate Nxt marketing ie Weibo (China Twitter) and WeChat (China Facebook)

Other countries' Social Media platforms coverage?

Let's Do Nxt Social Marketing Swarm.   Where do we start and who can organize this Social Media Swarm?  Do individual social media sharing contributions deserve small bounties from Marketing Fund? (Maybe 3-5 NXT per social media share?)

Comments, answers, solutions?

EDIT: Found the Real Nxt Facebook Page at   https://www.facebook.com/nxtcrypto    
The OLD OUTDATED Nxt FB Page by northranger795 on nextcoin.org should be deleted. https://www.facebook.com/NXTCryptocurrency

QBTC maintains the maind page, the main FB page and the main Twitter account.

http://www.nxtcrypto.org/
https://twitter.com/NxtCrypto
https://www.facebook.com/nxtcrypto

I believe Uniqueorn is already heading a Swarm, but I don't know if this is social media aimed.
Justabit also heads a swarm.

Allwelder heads all Chinese social media and already has a big weibo community there.

Meetup sounds like a nice idea. I just gave an Irish guy 500 Nxt to spread at his local Bitcoin meetup: https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,4272.0.html
Seemed like a good investment, which hopefully brings a few people in.

QBTC

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:14:55 PM

Hi Marketing Folks,

Can we get start a Social Marketing Swarm please? lyynx mentioned that he would like to meet some other nxters at a  Nxt Meetup in the near future.  Nxt should be active on www.meetup.com.  Swarm needed.

Who is updating and maintaining the Nxt Facebook page?  Does Nxt have a Twitter account; who is updating Nxt Twitter account?  I know these are centralized social media sites and Nxt can build their own Social Media Platforms, but for now; Facebook has 500 million potential Nxters.

Other Social Media platforms need an immediate Nxt marketing ie Weibo (China Twitter) and WeChat (China Facebook)

Other countries' Social Media platforms coverage?

Let's Do Nxt Social Marketing Swarm.   Where do we start and who can organize this Social Media Swarm?  Do individual social media sharing contributions deserve small bounties from Marketing Fund? (Maybe 3-5 NXT per social media share?)

Comments, answers, solutions?

EDIT: Found the Real Nxt Facebook Page at   https://www.facebook.com/nxtcrypto    
The OLD OUTDATED Nxt FB Page by northranger795 on nextcoin.org should be deleted. https://www.facebook.com/NXTCryptocurrency

QBTC maintains the maind page, the main FB page and the main Twitter account.

http://www.nxtcrypto.org/
https://twitter.com/NxtCrypto
https://www.facebook.com/nxtcrypto

I believe Uniqueorn is already heading a Swarm, but I don't know if this is social media aimed.
Justabit also heads a swarm.

Allwelder heads all Chinese social media and already has a big weibo community there.

Meetup sounds like a nice idea. I just gave an Irish guy 500 Nxt to spread at his local Bitcoin meetup: https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,4272.0.html
Seemed like a good investment, which hopefully brings a few people in.

QBTC also posting to Google + and Pinterest:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116650043478856930561/116650043478856930561/posts

http://www.pinterest.com/nxtcrypto/
NxtMinnow

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:29:39 PM

Damelon,

Sending more Nxters to Bitcoin meetups to educate Bitcoiners and gain new users is one of the great ways Nxt can gain traction.
Thanks for donating 500 NXT to be distributed in paper wallets in Ireland.
We need more of this type of activity.  Hence the Swarm Request.  We can Swarm the Bitcoin meetups, ethereum meetups, and schedule Nxt meetups and give away NXT Paper Wallets.

QBTC, Great work on keeping Nxtcrypto up to date on web, FB, and Twitter. Thanks!

Allwelder, thanks for all your Nxt web work.  I haven't looked at your search rankings.

Mario123, please add some Nxt NXT Cryptocurrency  etc.  KEYWORDS to the metadata of your sites. 

Currently Nxtcrypto sits at #4 on Google Search and mynxt.org is not on the first page of results.  Nxt needs better search ranking.

Nxt Search Engine Optimization is needed.  All Nxt Webmasters please update your html metatags.  Thank you.

High Search Engine Rankings are a good way to add Nxt interest.
Uniqueorn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

NXT.org

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:38:20 PM

Right, to include everyone in this:

I would like some extra input from all of you, so I can forward it to my guys.
They are simple questions, but with big implications.

Tried to do something similar over at nxtcrypto a week or two back, but no response, so great initiative, we need to start mapping this stuff.

Decentralization. In broader terms: a decentralized ecosystem where trade can occur without leeching middle men, where trust is no longer a issue and where regulation is minimal.
In todays 1984-esque world we need our freedom back and that is exactly what NXT aims to do. I've always said that NXT should stay true to the rebel spirit that Bitcoin started. The Bitcoin foundation has become a centralized powerhouse in Bitcoin and they are sucking up to governments and big banks under the guise of making Bitcoin more succesful, but I think in the end it's going to lead to centralization and greed in the same way it always does. This can be seen now more than ever with MtGoxs meltdown, suddenly people want regulations....
NXT should strive to never end up in this position. I proxy-chatted with BCNext a few days ago and asked him what his main motivation for starting NXT was and his answer was that Bitcoin had lost it's way with more and more regulations.

To make trade easier, more trusted and give people back the freedom they've lost to "the system" over the last century

Well my answers so far sort of touch on this, so I'll approach it from a community point of view: NXT's goal is to dethrone Bitcoin and make Ethereum and the other 2.0s followers. I am not saying directly going on attack, but we must make it our goal to make NXT *the* single best and default ecosystem.

Where are we now?

We're at a crossroads. A lot of great things have happened so far, we're open source, alias system is up, messaging is up, asset exchange is around the corner, graphics is in place etc. But I think the sudden success of NXT back in late December made a lot of people over-confident and the big hoarders passive. Wheras the founders were giving out BIG bounties in the beginning, this funding dried up as NXT value grew. Suddenly they didn't just want to be multimillionaires, but billionaires. I know from personal conversations that a lot of hardworking NXTers are tired of the fact that they'll never be able to get a big NXT sum regardless of how much work they put in. So on one hand we've built a nice ant-hill, but we are already losing a lot of worker ants to other colonies (NEM, XCP, BTS etc.)

I think people also over-estimate NXTs current status. There was so much gliss and glamour back in November/December. NXT was the first to promise these sexy features, but here we are: counterparty got their decentralized exchange, so does Mastercoin.
Ethereum is coming, BTS is coming very soon, other projects are also underway... We are by no means irreplacable at this stage.
I want to remind everyone to google NXT, you'll find almost zero articles written about us, we're downvoted into oblivion everywhere we post due to the uneven distribution. Sure it's better than Bitcoin, but Bitcoin was a superniche for 2 years where just a few people mined and Bitcoins distribution sucks, so that's not too good comparison for a 2.0 that is supposed to fix this issue.
We're at a crossroads.

A lot more NXT to those that make NXT valuable. People need incentives, why else should anyone slave away to make lazy people millionaires? Currently the situation is as bad as Walmart CEO vs his workers.

Also we must continue with marketing campaigns, we need to have some good ones, because NXT hasvery little coverage in the media.

We must also assemble a good developer team, currently we only got like 2-3 developers and CfB is leaving in 1 month, same with BCNext.

We must also have that crypto-audit done ASAP! A security hole somewhere would completly fuckup everything.

1) Remittance: 550 billion dollar market which is currently monopolized by Westernunion with it's 12.5% fees.

2) Gambling: the vast majority of Bitcoins market is gambling due to there being restrictions in several countries, denying it's citizen the right to spend their money on gambling games.

3) Silkroadish: regardless of what you think about it, Silkroad basically made Bitcoin and I am not advocating anything illegal, marijuana is legal several places now. (This gives media attention more than anything)

Bonus: 4) Libertarian types who hate all things regulated.

What are the current strategies to engage these groups? Name at most three.

We need more easy to understand videos, some which play on the liberation part of NXT. If we'd be co-signed by some of the big Libertarian / Ayn Rand enthusiast big sites/forums, that'd go a long way.

Regarding gambling: just get on more sites and perhaps host a big poker tournament to get the word out there. It'd be a message of principle that I suspect a lot of sites would pick up on.

COntinue donations to highly-scientific and tech optimistic things like what Klee did. This helps our branding and gets us support from the techiest of them all.

Name a few of the employed tactics in these strategies.

Sort of touched on, will get back to later.

Same as above.
Isildur23

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:39:52 PM

Hi, guys/gals,
Ray Johnson is super popular at youtube. He makes compilations with the most funny and poular videos on youtube and a lot of people watch his channel. So, we may introduce him with Nxt. It is win win scenario, because with Nxt his fans can tip him very easily! Plus he may tip his best fans as well. Maybe we can offer him some Nxt, I will offer 1000 NXT from mine, but i can't offer him this small sum, because it is ridiculous. If we gather a bit more, than we can offer him that. We may start with a swarm on his videos asking him to make Nxt account + emailing him. If there are some volunteers here, we may coordinate the action! If not, i will do that alone. We may ask more people, blogger, writers to open Nxt account for tipping.
We can also offer him to make a game, his fans post their addresses and we tip them. I may give 1000 of my nxts to tip them (not much i know, but it is something)
What do you think?

Ties are a prison for the soul...
QBTC

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:40:16 PM

Damelon,

Sending more Nxters to Bitcoin meetups to educate Bitcoiners and gain new users is one of the great ways Nxt can gain traction.
Thanks for donating 500 NXT to be distributed in paper wallets in Ireland.
We need more of this type of activity.  Hence the Swarm Request.  We can Swarm the Bitcoin meetups, ethereum meetups, and schedule Nxt meetups and give away NXT Paper Wallets.

QBTC, Great work on keeping Nxtcrypto up to date on web, FB, and Twitter. Thanks!

Allwelder, thanks for all your Nxt web work.  I haven't looked at your search rankings.

Mario123, please add some Nxt NXT Cryptocurrency  etc.  KEYWORDS to the metadata of your sites. 

Currently Nxtcrypto sits at #4 on Google Search and mynxt.org is not on the first page of results.  Nxt needs better search ranking.

Nxt Search Engine Optimization is needed.  All Nxt Webmasters please update your html metatags.  Thank you.

High Search Engine Rankings are a good way to add Nxt interest.

We have a bigger job than meta tags (although they are very important) to keep moving up the page ranks. Nxtcrypto.org is ahead of both forums and other NXT sites for a search of "nxt". The real thrill will come when we overtake the WWE NXT who have a larger, older and more entrenched community. We've come a long way, but the last few gains may be the most difficult.
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:44:05 PM

We have a bigger job than meta tags (although they are very important) to keep moving up the page ranks. Nxtcrypto.org is ahead of both forums and other NXT sites for a search of "nxt". The real thrill will come when we overtake the WWE NXT who have a larger, older and more entrenched community. We've come a long way, but the last few gains may be the most difficult.

I have some WWE fans that follow my Twitter stream. They must be completely confused  Cheesy

Tried to do something similar over at nxtcrypto a week or two back, but no response, so great initiative, we need to start mapping this stuff.

*First filled out form*

Thanks! Smiley

QBTC

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:47:55 PM

I have some WWE fans that follow my Twitter stream. They must be completely confused  Cheesy

Or maybe the hashtags are working! Smiley
QBTC

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:10:04 PM

1) Remittance: 550 billion dollar market which is currently monopolized by Westernunion with it's 12.5% fees.

2) Gambling: the vast majority of Bitcoins market is gambling due to there being restrictions in several countries, denying it's citizen the right to spend their money on gambling games.

3) Silkroadish: regardless of what you think about it, Silkroad basically made Bitcoin and I am not advocating anything illegal, marijuana is legal several places now. (This gives media attention more than anything)

No offense here, but if the vision of NXT is to appeal primarily to the gamblers and "silkroadish" types, I'll probably need to bow out of my marketing responsibilities. I didn't participate early in Bitcoin because of reservations about such things and saw in NXT and the community a phenomenal opportunity to create positive change in the world. I've given a huge effort because I believe in the layers of NXT that set it apart and make it a true 2.0. But, I won't be able to participate with the same enthusiasm if the road we're going down turns out to be different than what I thought. No judgement here, just my point of view.
wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:11:52 PM

No offense here, but if the vision of NXT is to appeal primarily to the gamblers and "silkroadish" types, I'll probably need to bow out of my marketing responsibilities. I didn't participate early in Bitcoin because of reservations about such things and saw in NXT and the community a phenomenal opportunity to create positive change in the world. I've given a huge effort because I believe in the layers of NXT that set it apart and make it a true 2.0. But, I won't be able to participate with the same enthusiasm if the road we're going down turns out to be different than what I thought. No judgement here, just my point of view.

Agree

I don't want it to be "back-alley" type of thing. I believe in NXT for all its layers and it's use as a payment system. Which is why I invested in it.
Uniqueorn

Activity: 182

NXT.org

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:15:49 PM

Not primarily, but we have to be realists here: we want NXT to grow, for that to happen NXT first has to prove that it has value. Bitcoin had to crawl that road for years.
And also regarding GAMBLING: what is wrong with gambling? Especially things like poker that is a game of skill and statistics and not a game of luck? I see no ethical or moral problems there.

As for "silkroadish" types, I already said I am not for anything illegal. Marijuana is legal several places, but the MEDIA attention these things get is worth millions of dollars in advertisement.

And I would think the thought of being of help in terms of remittance would be more important than both those things combined?
Remittance = immigrants money being sent back to their families in impoverished nations. Today they are getting robbed for 12.5% of this money, in NXT all the money would go directly to the people and (not exagerating) save thousands of lives.

There are infinite uses for NXT, but I am outlining the biggest current markets that cryptos is entering.

I'd love to discuss the topic with you so you can explain what you find wrong with gambling/legal marijuana
mikesbmw

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:44:26 PM

@MikesBMW:

Good points, marketing needs to be emphasised.

Few reply points:

The atomic cross-chain bounty is a private initiative, totally outside the committee structure. Just a whale who wants to see it implemented, and has the NXT to make it happen. So none of that 3-5 megaNXT comes out of the community funds.

I understand that it's a private initiative, but why is no one funding the marketing funds with those sums?
Wasn't it Klee who was donating NXT to random people? (100% his choice of course)

Why not fund marketing? There's a lot more to be gained by good marketing.
A lot of people hate the corporate style of doing things but NXT is worth 50 million dollars that's no hobby project anymore (and it's only going to become bigger!).

Damelon is working with a design bureau on a streamlined house style for NXT, see above.

I wasn't aware that he was designing the house style and new nxtcrypto.org website. We did have contact, but I thought he was designing stuff for himself  Cheesy Good to know!

Do you have any plans for helping with the A'dam conference May 15-17 ?
I don't have plans, yet, but if you need / like help. Let me know!

Did u like the stickers....?

The stickers are so-so. The print quality is quite low and there are white outlines around the edges. So in general, unfortunately no.

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
QBTC

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:54:05 PM

Not primarily, but we have to be realists here: we want NXT to grow, for that to happen NXT first has to prove that it has value. Bitcoin had to crawl that road for years.
And also regarding GAMBLING: what is wrong with gambling? Especially things like poker that is a game of skill and statistics and not a game of luck? I see no ethical or moral problems there.

As for "silkroadish" types, I already said I am not for anything illegal. Marijuana is legal several places, but the MEDIA attention these things get is worth millions of dollars in advertisement.

And I would think the thought of being of help in terms of remittance would be more important than both those things combined?
Remittance = immigrants money being sent back to their families in impoverished nations. Today they are getting robbed for 12.5% of this money, in NXT all the money would go directly to the people and (not exagerating) save thousands of lives.

There are infinite uses for NXT, but I am outlining the biggest current markets that cryptos is entering.

I'd love to discuss the topic with you so you can explain what you find wrong with gambling/legal marijuana

Well, the communication problem we have might be that the terms gambling and silk-road are broad stroke generalizations. You're right, I can't make a strong argument about a game of poker or legal marijuana.

And, I think I would need several strong cups of coffee and much speedier typing fingers to engage with you in a long conversation about this Smiley

Simply put, the big picture we establish now is going to stick with us. Do we really want to start as the gambling coin or the back-alley coin? I'm not saying "don't go there." I'm saying, I can't go there with you.  I joined my efforts here to help promote a better future. Nxt can do so much more than remittance to help make the world a better place. I'm especially eager to see how contracts will enable a good part of the world to trade themselves out of poverty.

Re-branding or rebuilding an image is extremely difficult. Will the short term gains be worth it?

Here is a banner I made for social network sites that visually communicates some of my visions for Nxt.

...I'm going to need to leave this for awhile, I'm not ignoring anything you might have to say in reply Smiley

Mario123

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:55:02 PM

I have keywords on my sites.

Huh

QBTC

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:58:06 PM

Damelon is working with a design bureau on a streamlined house style for NXT, see above.

I wasn't aware that he was designing the house style and new nxtcrypto.org website. We did have contact, but I thought he was designing stuff for himself  Cheesy Good to know!

Hmmm... I wasn't aware he was redesigning the nxtcrypto.org site either. There have been many PM'ed notes that folks have liked it. It would be good for me to know if someone else will be taking over this site.
Isildur23

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:10:17 PM

Nxt is the most innovative platform, offering unique functionalities to business. This decentralised business ecosystem is completely transaprent, deleting all middlemen and trust issues.!

Financial, economical, personal freedom and transparency.

Building a substantial economy on it.
Mass adoption.

Where are we now?

Even biggest skeptics finally admitted that Nxt is not a scam. The advantages are obvious to anyone who knows what is Nxt. We are about to launch our best business functionalities and expect big businesses to take advantage of them very soon.

We need marketing. Competition is scared because it can not offer such functionalities. They can only black PR us. And that's what they do.

Every crypto geek.
Any reputable trader (can trade on the decentralised asset exchange).
Gambling (casinos can issue color coins, which can be traded for anything on the asset exchange,  and play the role of fiat gateways).

We should contact popular bloggers, writers, artists, comedians who can just open Nxt account and get tipped by the audiences. Online magazines can stimulate positive comments and productive discussions by tipping best users. They may also plays games and offer bounties for best comments to become more popular...
We should contact more people who ask for donations. Let them know that they may get more if they make Nxt accoount. This will gather more attention to Nxt as welll.

Ties are a prison for the soul...
bitcoinpaul

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:19:07 PM

Hmmm... I wasn't aware he was redesigning the nxtcrypto.org site either. There have been many PM'ed notes that folks have liked it. It would be good for me to know if someone else will be taking over this site.

As far as i know they don't redesign nxtcrypto.org or any other website.
They do branding stuff and use a website layout to show color samples or something like that.
mikesbmw

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:33:21 PM

As far as i know they don't redesign nxtcrypto.org or any other website.
They do branding stuff and use a website layout to show color samples or something like that.
Damelon, can you clarify this a bit more?

Is the nxtcrypto.org site being redesigned?

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:35:03 PM

I wasn't aware that he was designing the house style and new nxtcrypto.org website. We did have contact, but I thought he was designing stuff for himself  Cheesy Good to know!

Haha, I am nót taking over nxtcrypto.org!  Cheesy
nxtcrypto is QBTC's/the communities' site. I am not the community, nor its spokesperson/marketeer.

I ám working with a group of young designers to try and get a coordinated "brand" going.

Everyone will have a repository they can freely take stuff from if they need it, so they can quickly make promo-material or set up a site that immediately says "Nxt".

Everyone is equally free to disregard it. If the material we provide is good enough, people will use it (which I hope, because I wánt Nxt to be immediately recognised). If not, it will fail.

Also, as you can see from my list, "brand" is more than just visuals. Visuals are supporting the brand, not the other way around.
I hope that clears it up. Communication is hard Wink

At the moment, however, I'm just polling for our visions, goals, targets etc. It may be we have widely different views. This is also OK. I am at the moment pushing the guys forwards, while at the same time reserving the right to tell them we need to change gears and throw out the things they are making at the moment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: