Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nxt marketing & promotion :: Nxt forum now moved to nxtforums.org  (Read 77972 times)
bitcoinpaul

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:20:56 PM

Like mastercoin Grin

No one cares, not much coverage, no videos, no nothing. Even their own homepage sux on this.
salsacz (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:23:43 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 03:03:02 PM by salsacz

offtopic: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/03/16/mastercoin-launches-distributed-exchange/ http://www.mastercoinwallets.org/
d13id

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:17:57 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 05:15:34 PM by d13id

I think we should focus on how to land AE to the public, together with the client of Wesleyh.

We should focus on this in the next 3 weeks, because I think it will all be ready in April.

I hate the idea that we release it, but nobody knows about it like the most of our releases.

I agree, it's good idea. Ofcourse would be much better to present AE as a tool for some amazing things.
The question is what exactly amazing capabilities we will have. But my imagination still haven't answer on it.

Anyhow Wesleys client is great stuff and present it with the AE it's good idea.
I could be do cg for it. Something as my previos video. Similar style.

Fatih87SK

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:10:44 PM

I think we should focus on how to land AE to the public, together with the client of Wesleyh.

We should focus on this in the next 3 weeks, because I think it will all be ready in April.

I hate the idea that we release it, but nobody knows about it like the most of our releases.

I agree, it's good idea. Ofcourse would be much better to present AE as a tool for some amazing things.
The question is what exactly amazing capabilities we will have. But my imagination still haven't answer on it.

I could be do cg for it. Something as this vid. Similar style.

+1000

You would definitely get rewarded by the community.

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:19:36 PM

+1000

I'm adding my vote to the "lets promote AE and wesleys client for April" movement.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
joefox

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

I'm adding my vote to the "lets promote AE and wesleys client for April" movement.

I suggest less voting and more doing, EvilDave.  You don't have to wait for anyone else to promote AE or wesleyh's client when you can do it yourself.

I admin the Nxt Wiki at http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/ Please support my work by donating to Nxt account #1234567740944417915
d13id

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:42:03 AM

+1000

I propose my plan to the Nxt Marketing Committee officialy.

EvilDave

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:35:33 PM

I suggest less voting and more doing, EvilDave.  You don't have to wait for anyone else to promote AE or wesleyh's client when you can do it yourself.

I'll put that on my remarkably short to-do list, then. (slightly sarcastic mode, sorry)

In the meantime:
Just got the NXT logo on the A'dam BTC conference site sorted out, it is now linked to www.nxtcrypto.org.
Check it out here, about 3/4 of the way down the page:
http://bitcoin2014.com/

Hopefully, l8orre will be appearing on the speaker list very soon, if he's not up by the end of the week i'll  hassle the conference crew again.

I want to start getting promo material together,  (and the RaspPi of course) but we need to make a couple of decisions first:

I know that salsacz has some NXT clothing and other material,  Rickyjames has a massive pile of trifold brochures, and I have a handful of stickers.
Do we wnt to recycle this lot and use them at the A'dam conference or create new promo material ?
We have enough time to get everything shipped to A'dam, but we also have enough time to create new material....

Apart from Ebereon, are there any other RaspPiSolar gurus in Europe who could build a system for the conf ?

@Damelon: Have u got any more info about the involvement of RHOS at the conf?

martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:49:58 PM

Guys, do you need any Android TV stick for promo at conference? If there is a need, I could configure one and send to somebody attending in conference. Inform me, I'll check the cost of it.

What about this I offered? If it is not interesting, just inform me, I'll throw it from my head Smiley

P.S. I live in Europe.
EvilDave

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:12:45 PM

Guys, do you need any Android TV stick for promo at conference? If there is a need, I could configure one and send to somebody attending in conference. Inform me, I'll check the cost of it.

What about this I offered? If it is not interesting, just inform me, I'll throw it from my head Smiley

P.S. I live in Europe.

I'll have it.

Having 2 ( or more) different low-cost/low-energy NXT nodes on display can only be a good thing.
Check out the total costs, including some compensation for your working time, and post/delivery costs and get back to me, please.

martismartis
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:26:57 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 03:39:31 PM by martismartis

P.S. I live in Europe.

I'll have it.

Having 2 ( or more) different low-cost/low-energy NXT nodes on display can only be a good thing.
Check out the total costs, including some compensation for your working time, and post/delivery costs and get back to me, please.

Give me country where it should be shipped. I live in Lithuania.

EDIT: TV stick http://www.mikrovisata.lt/Prekiu-katalogas/Ismanieji-TV-priedai/TV-STAR-Ismanusis-TV-priedas.html

259Lt is 75EUR
Fatih87SK

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:38:49 PM

I have a Tronsmart Quadcore Android TV stick.

I can be in Amsterdam within 15 minutes.

Just need to install that damn thing on the stick I think.

martismartis
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:55:08 PM

I have a Tronsmart Quadcore Android TV stick.

I can be in Amsterdam within 15 minutes.

Just need to install that damn thing on the stick I think.

Here is my small tutorial:

OK, here we go. Small tutorial on running NRS in Android TV stick.

Tested on Android TV stick, running 4.2.2, RK3006 Rockchip, internal sdcard.

1. Stick has to be rooted.

2. install Complete Linux Installer from app store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zpwebsites.linuxonandroid

3. Go through all steps as it on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b17Bfza1X3A. I used small 13.10 image, because I installed it in internal sdcard. Extracted it takes 2GB. Important: use ext2.zip files if your android is less than 4.3 and you download them manually from http://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxonandroid/files/Ubuntu/13.10/

4. If you did everything as instructed, you should see Ubuntu running on your device. Install java in ubuntu. Important: install oracle java

5. Now copy Your next folder to your desktop folder in ubuntu

6. goto to nxt folder, open terminal window in this folder, type java -jar start.jar sh run.sh and here we go!!!

7. Now you can use chrome browser in android TV stick (no need is to have one in ubuntu) and check everything is working.

Didn't try on other android devices, but I think it should work on any android device.

Ask if you will stuck at some moment (i stuck 10 times in 3 days Smiley), I'll try to help.

Try to run everything in your stick, interesting to have second stick running NRS Smiley

EDIT: red changes to client 0.8.x
EvilDave

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:05:15 PM

@Fatih87SK and martismartis:

If Fatih is willing to take on the job of configuring his TV stick for NXT and delivering it for the conference, and martismartis is willing to help out with advice,tech support and configuration, u guys will make me very happy.

I can't make any solid promises about payment right now, but keep a record of the hours that u put into the TV stick project and I'll get some bounty for both of you from the conference budget. If i ever sort out a conference budget...... Grin

salsacz (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:31:31 PM

a female wrote about us
http://blog.gryfencryp.to/2014/03/17/nxt-coin/
EvilDave

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:48:50 AM

i like Katie already, good well-thought out piece.

martismartis
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:16:27 AM

@Fatih87SK and martismartis:

If Fatih is willing to take on the job of configuring his TV stick for NXT and delivering it for the conference, and martismartis is willing to help out with advice,tech support and configuration, u guys will make me very happy.

I can't make any solid promises about payment right now, but keep a record of the hours that u put into the TV stick project and I'll get some bounty for both of you from the conference budget. If i ever sort out a conference budget...... Grin

No problem. I'd like Fatih87SK to succeed on his TV stick. Maybe he could write better instructions how to do it Smiley

Fatih87SK, please feel free ask me if something goes wrong with your stick, for first time it was a little headache to me to run NRS on stick. Second time it took me 20 minutes to do this. In any case, waiting for news from Fatih87SK.
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:34:33 AM

specific ,like.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:41:47 AM

This Katie Humphrey has a nice beard…  Grin

Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:30:13 AM

i like Katie already, good well-thought out piece.

Except the TF part. The VISA thing really must not be mentioned for now.
We will not be able to do it in the near future. That is so abundantly clear, it needs to be taken out in future press releases.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: