Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2823 times)
weiweianll

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

Differences in cultural conventions and economic development between different countries and nationalities also have different attitudes towards BTC!
This difference will change with the development of BTC!
It takes a long time for new things to replace old things!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

Bitcoin is not harmful when used the right way. It is a very powerful tool that can change the world's economy. And it will be legitimate as soon as countries find that out. Well at least the most powerful ones like the united states, china, germany.. and the rest if the worls will follow.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
nursarjani

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:35:34 AM

To gain legitimacy from the government against bitcoin is very difficult, let alone the government until now still consider bitcoin not beneficial to the public finances. Moreover, the government can not fully control the bitcoin transaction because bitcoin is not centered on one company.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:54:40 AM

yes right now many people is not agree with bitcoin because it can't be tracked by government, it will make government doesn't know who ise the owner of bitcoin and the transactions in their country, it will make inflation if government can't manage it. for legitimade of bitcoin in all country maybe it will happen if we can find the solution of that problems

doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:56:42 AM

It will take a long time but we just need to be optimistic. Bitcoin can change the world's economy and us the way we live. Governments needs to learn different aspects and the possibilities that will affect each and every ones life. Hoping it will be a legitimate currency in the near future and encourage more to support crypto currency.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
sembilu

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:03:11 AM

I think legitimacy depends not only on technology. It also depends on the acceptance of the concept and how it helps people within the jurisdiction of the state law, they do not want bitcoin there because they know that bitcoin brings harm to their citizens as well as to the economy due to the fact that the bubble of things and volatility can occur in bitcoin but what I think now is that the state should be able to support by making the rules, because with the existing regulations Bitcoin market situation can be much more stable, indeed if applied it must be done by many countries because if only part of the country then I am not sure it can be smooth, therefore I really hope for all countries to know bitcoin even further.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:13:27 AM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

Well, we are not hoping that  those countries who does ban BTC will change and will embrace btc instead. In my mind its our loss and I know sometime they will be the one who willingly accept BTC.

Alfian2015

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:59:26 AM

In my opinion, Cryptocurrency fans argue that the introduction of futures trading will attract institutional and professional traders, giving legitimacy to a volatile market, which has been spotlighted by the rise in BTCUSD prices, which has sparked many warnings about the potential for bubbles.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:18:01 AM

It will take a long time but we just need to be optimistic. Bitcoin can change the world's economy and us the way we live. Governments needs to learn different aspects and the possibilities that will affect each and every ones life. Hoping it will be a legitimate currency in the near future and encourage more to support crypto currency.
Still in many countries bitcoin is unofficial because the government think that bitcoin may damage their economy but they have a wrong message about bitcoin. They should study about the bitcoin and then can decide whether to make it official.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:35:51 AM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
In my point of view, it depends how government of each country accept the legitimacy of bitcoin. Countries have their own policies that need to be implemented to be able to embrace good governance. To have a better and strong nation for future generation lets just pray that everything well be okay.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:47:23 AM

Since orer countries now are starting to accept crypto currencies and bitcoin is thebleading digital money so why not legalizing it. In our country by next year BSP is now studying the work of blockchain.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:02:07 AM

The process of legalization of crypto currency is a very long process. Many states really consider the decentralized crypto currency to be harmful to their country. This was clearly stated last September in China. Therefore, such countries will wait and look at the experience of using crypto currency in other countries. Only when such an experience is positive, they will legalize the circulation of the crypto currency in itself. Therefore, we need to have patience and not expect rapid results in this regard. Still, we are talking about the financial stability of each state and the state will not be in a hurry, especially since the decentralized crypto currency does not meet its interests, since the state can not fully control it.
Adairbillcoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:05:50 AM

First of all, Bitcoin cannot be banned, because his payment value and the characteristics of anonymity are there. His demand will gradually increase with time. The state can only supervise and control risks as much as possible.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:40:40 AM

May be, but it will be very difficult because every government of a country has a different perspective and understanding of bitcoin. It is very difficult to make governments of different countries to be one of the same thoughts.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

I think very few countries have announced bitcoin illegal. Not for the inflation issue, rather to protect their fiat. but I hope implementing proper set of rules and guideline, they will approve it for investment and transactions.
denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

I think very few countries have announced bitcoin illegal. Not for the inflation issue, rather to protect their fiat. but I hope implementing proper set of rules and guideline, they will approve it for investment and transactions.
not all countries legitimize bitcoin, there may be obstacles to growth.
hopefully year to year will experience a good development of course we just wait.
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

I think gradually countries are accepting Bitcoins. It is going to be legalized in all countries in the near future very soon. It is bringing growth and economic stability to all the countries that have adopted it. PRG for example is a great cannabis coin that is providing with plants that are very important to cure certain deadly diseases.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:09:48 PM

I think bitcoin will not be legit in all the country. And that will be ordinary matter. Because you can't earn everyone's love and you don't need that. You need most of the people's support, and bitcoin has those support. But I believe day by day, bitcoin will accept by most of the countries. I even think bitcoin will use in USA daily life, in China and Arabic countries.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

Bitcoin will soon become legitimate in all countries as it is growing at a fast pace and has shown incessant technological developments and advancements which are very important for any country, therefore every county it very soon. Coins like Lamden are great for long term investments therefore most countries will be attracted towards it.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

I do not think Bitcoin affects the inflation of a country. Bitcoin even able to improve the individual economy that provides prosperity for its users
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: