Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2827 times)
GAGA GRAY

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

Bitcoin is hard to control so I think many countries are still not open for it to be legitimate. These countries have centralized economies and they are used to control or monitor their currency to rein inflation and other  monetary matters.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

Bitcoin is one of the major crypto currency which can operate  world wide electronically only .Bitcoin has the specific characteristics which are usable to the global community for their day to day requirements such as for the investment, trading, local and international shopping,and also useful for the domestic service bill payment etc.The global community is attracted to bitcoin because of its features like the decentralized  one  anonymity and its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology. The block chain technology is very useful to sustain the legitimacy of the bitcoin to all countries.
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

I think that it is difficult to predict whether in all countries or almost in all. But I know for sure that its popularity is growing and it will continue growing. I think that it will spread in all developed countries and maybe then in the developing as well
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

If the countries government do not believe in bitcoin most probably they do think that it is harmful for their country. But there are countries who accept and embrace the use of bitcoin. Sooner if the countries will open acceptance of the crypto currencies it can be legalized and regulated. It is more convenient to use bitcoin and time will come that we will have a cashless society.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

Well, we do not know the real reason why other countries don't want to accept bitcoin even those who accept it is already help the people to earn bitcoin and convert to their local money and help their family too. I don't know why they said that the economy is also affected.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
Don't lose hope. There is still a huge possibility that bitcoin would be decentralized in the future, after all there is still so much time so don't rush things. Moreover, a lot of countries that once banned or prohibited the use and operations of cryptocurrencies in their territory took back what they said and are now allowing bitcoin to operate in their country, so there is still a possibility.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

I think that it is difficult to predict whether in all countries or almost in all. But I know for sure that its popularity is growing and it will continue growing. I think that it will spread in all developed countries and maybe then in the developing as well
and for bitcoin can be  bylegitimacy  many countries it is still very difficult in the year this year or the year to come. because most in this world it is in rejecting bitcoin entry in the country of the country

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

Well, we can't tell it right now because of its indecesiveness, maybe someday but I can guarantee that it will take time for that to happen. Perhaps, it will come true if all countries will see its potential and what it can do upon their economy. Hence, we must continue what are we doing such as advertising in order to let them know what they could get upon it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

The reason why they think that bitcoin is too harmful in their country simply because they think it is a scam and it will ruined their own currency but all of that are wrong and bitcoin is not a scam. If bitcoin becomes legit in one's country it will help their economy to grown up and it will help many people to gain income. Lastly, I hope the legitamacy of bitcoin will be spread in all countries.
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

Its too soon to tell. I do however believe that Bitcoin is here to stay and that governments can't really do much to stop it from getting mainstream adoption. Someday in the future we will look back at some of these Bitcointalk threads and realize we never really had to worry about the success of Bitcoin. Major corporations are already rallying around Bitcoin and I even read an article on the top 20 coins the Nasdaq believes in. This is all the proof I need to reassure myself that I am in the right space. Please help with some + merit if you found my comment useful Wink

putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

it seems to be able to get legitimacy across the neagra and can be used for all payments across the country as bitcoins take a long time to develop. bitcoin takes more time to get it all.
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

I do not think in all, because many do not need competitors to their national currencies, so I think this possibility exists.
CryptoLifeEase

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

Not all countries. Bitcoin will be regulated initially from the First World, then developing nations would follow suit. Countries at war or with internal conflicts would probably be too busy to worry about bitcoin.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

hi bro, long time Bitcoin was the best perspective place to earn money and i think that Bitcoin can not create inflation in any country, it is a future of all payments.
DUHOIxx

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

Bitcoin to have legitimacy in all countries, I think it takes time. But at a certain limit, not all nations can accept it. In addition, bitcoin needs to change the existing weaknesses. I still hope that, in the near future bitcoin will be widely used and accepted in the country.
rindayle

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

The countries of Europe and the US are trying to legitimize Bitcoin and make it work for itself. The government plans to get the maximum profit from transactions with the crypto currency both on the exchange and in the classical financial sphere.

As for Russia, the situation here is more complicated. The authorities can not decide to lift Bitcoin's ban in Russia.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

Bitcoin to have legitimacy in all countries, I think it takes time. But at a certain limit, not all nations can accept it. In addition, bitcoin needs to change the existing weaknesses. I still hope that, in the near future bitcoin will be widely used and accepted in the country.
it's hard to guess that the country has a lot of approves of bitcoin in circulation, because until now the countries have only negative thinking about the development of bitcoin. so to let them know that the bitcoin is not like they imagine it needs a process.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

As bitcoin gradually gains power and influence to the entirety of the globe, there is a possibility of bitcoin becoming legitimate and accepted in all countries, even the ones that previpusly banned bitcoin use and operations in their territory. Even now some countries lift their prohibitions and banning against cryptocurrency which proves that there is a possibility that bitcoin could still be legalized even in countries which banned it in the first place.

jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

Most of the countries has advanced enough and come to a point where all authorities is technology literate.They will come to recognize the legitimacy and potential of bitcoin.People would start using it in a daily basis.The government would recognize such event and therefore adapt to it to conform to the wants of its people.That's when the government can accept bitcoin and crypto currencies.Some countries now banned bitcoin because of its fluctuation.If it stands for a proper rate then will see more positive news about Bitcoin.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

it's hard to guess that the country has a lot of approves of bitcoin in circulation, because until now the countries have only negative thinking about the development of bitcoin. so to let them know that the bitcoin is not like they imagine it needs a process.
Yes, let alone a lot of speculation that bitcoin is easy to use for illegal and criminal activity even to disturb the economic stability of a country. Well, actually the government also realized that the development of this technology is the progress of civilization that cannot be dammed completely. So the government limits its use only, as it is only allowed to be used as commodity and investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: