Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2823 times)
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

The only thing I think that is harmful to everyone is this ICO project that was created to scam people with their money and run away after doing it so and the thing that will be affected is the Bitcoin. But Bitcoin will be accepted soon in all countries.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:54:03 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
Counties and their Governments can't control the BTC/crypto and if you don't control the money flow that's in circulation and the inflation you don't have a stable Government.
Why would any politician do that to himself?
All of them just want to make more money, not to lose their position of power.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

Bitcoin have just started its acquiring skills on major countries like Russia and European Unions. More and more countries have started accepting Bitcoin and few countries are Japan, Singapore, Canada and few more. I think all the remaining countries are reviewing their tax laws and other things to accept Bitcoin in their country.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

bitcoin is already legal in majority of countries around the world and the handful of them that have actually banned bitcoin like Bangladesh and 2 others will not change their stance for at least another 10 years.

but i do believe that bitcoin will be regulated in all these countries eventually too (it is different from being legal). it is because they can not prevent the adoption so it is always better to regulate it rather than fight it.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

In my opinion, btc could become legitimate if there is an international law that could pass along the international constitution which could legalize btc as a currency. Then it will be much easier for BTC to be accepted in all countries.
ABYOO

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:27:35 PM

I think Bitcoin will be acceptecd as baseline of cryptocurrency all over the world.
At first time I don’t agree that bitcoin will innovate the currency but it has been being used to buy altcoin or ICO.
Because the quantity of bitcoin that is published are limited, the will be expected to be increased.
If there is an nation that don’t allow the coin, they will lost the oppotunity to preoccupy new market and forth innovation. In this reason, they cannot help legalizing the coin in the nation.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

Why not every thing is possible and because of the easiest transactions I know that all countries will be adopting bitcoin as one currency.  For that we will achieve unity and all transactions will be made easy and accessible to all.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:18:40 AM

If the United States and other large countries continue to accept bitcoin.
Then other small countries will accept bitcoin, because bitcoin is a new thing and has its value.

tatvuong7

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:21:21 AM

I think it is difficult, due to the management of crime in some countries
paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

Hello I think that this is relevant for technological and rich countries. Currency and technology is an expensive entertainment. Not all countries can afford it.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

Inflation? I think that start long before bitcoin is ever invented. Inflation happened when the price of goods is high while the value of the currency continues to decrease. That happened not just because the crypto is around, and will continue to happen even crypto become a legal tender. One thing that I think trigger those is when the government prints a lot of money that almost reached its counterpart reserve. If bitcoin become a legal tender and due to its limit, I can't see that the oversupply of bitcoin could cause inflation.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:25:33 PM

It doesn't matters if a country legalizes Bitcoin or not as Bitcoin is a decentralized currency which means that it isn't ran by a single organization or government but by the entire Bitcoin community. And any government banning bitcoin wont have any negative effect on the working of Bitcoin and it doesn't needs legitimacy from all the countries.

ardibimbim

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:51:51 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 08:43:33 PM by ardibimbim

It takes a long process and time to expect it to be real, but until now there are already some countries that have legalized bitcoin like America, japan, and Denmark and some other countries.
However, there are still many countries that can not accept bitcoin for various reasons.
HeartDesire

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

In addition to your point some countries are afraid of accepting bitcoin because it could be used as a means of money laundry, crime and terrorism other reasons are bitcoin not regulated by any legal body, bitcoin not taxed and no limit to how much and individual can own.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:11:16 PM

No Bitcoin is likely never going to get legitimacy from all countries and especially the poor and developing ones because their leaders fear that they would likely lose control of the people and they will lose it anyway, because Bitcoin is here to stay and instead of being harmful to any country, would rather liberate any country from the fangs of fiat currencies.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:20:04 PM

Last year when bitcoin reached the ath of almost 20K, authorities were alarmed and bank officials were shocked. Governments were pushed to ban or at least have regulations. Then when they got over the first shock, go ernments were less stringent and some accepted bitcoin. But still some countries are hesitant and don't know what to do. But in the end bitcoin will be accepted worldwide.

Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:22:16 PM

Maybe some countries still do not believe in bitcoin, but I'm sure in the future they will start seeing bitcoin because of the development that is on bitcoin and they will receive bitcoin in the future.
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:23:11 PM

Hi guys

Can Crypto get big enough that it would be used to fund political campaigns and totally influence the way we make decisions in broader aspects of government?

i think many countries will switch to blockchain technologies and introduce these technologies in various sectors of the economy.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

There's so many circumstances before all countries legitimacy bitcoin in their country because some government don't have wide mind about bitcoin. So the answer is it depends to the situation and acceptance of one country about this.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

I guess not their are still a lot of country that will not adopt bitcoin in my opinion because they dont agree in the system or they just dont trust the system but even without them it doesnt mean that bitcoin will not be successcul because bitcoin will be a success surely a lot of countries are now starting to adopt bitcoin and starting to use it us a money 💰.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: