Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2823 times)
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:58:30 PM

i think not yet, if legitimacy given to bitcoin, whether the government will be responsible for all the problems of bitcoin? I think legitimacy is not bitcoin itself,  but it will have an effect on the real money circulation in that country. as we know, bitcoin prices are very fluctuating, and this is a big problem for every country.
Yes, I also think that it will take longer for bitcoin to be legalised worldwide. It will not just get its legitimacy even though there are a lot of people are willing to support it.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

Well, the current actions towards this forum is based on how it affects the surroundings, if it shows to obtain scam issues and fraud I guess it will br a reason for a certain country to banned this platform since the impact to society is not goof and it can be even a bait for the people to lose their money. I think it may be legal to the othwr countries but probably not going to be all,  we all have different perspectives.

kristen09192

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

I think that this is relevant for technological and rich countries.We just have to wait for the government to acknowledge its presence and envision far enough to see that one Bitcoin can help a country, especially its citizens.
crypto3644

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

in several countries of the world, bitcoin is being legitimized, for example, Poland and several others, I believe that more and more countries will accept bitcoin
Wahyud11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

Well, the current actions towards this forum is based on how it affects the surroundings, if it shows to obtain scam issues and fraud I guess it will br a reason for a certain country to banned this platform since the impact to society is not goof and it can be even a bait for the people to lose their money. I think it may be legal to the othwr countries but probably not going to be all,  we all have different perspectives.
I think that's true, because every country has a different approach, some even shut down all sites about bitcoin and forbid all its citizens to do antifitas about bitcoin
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

I think it will not happen, already some developing countries accept bitcoin. Bitcoin has proved that bitcoin has helped a lot of people in some developing countries, so if it's a matter of legitimacy it will not be possible.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

I think it will happen but might take some time. Once the cryptocurrency is regulated and more secure, many giant investors will come and invest and many countries will adopt the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
zinluzgina

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

Inflation in the country will be is not without bitcoin. The Fiat money system cannot control the price increase of goods and services. So the system is built. Why does the government say that bitcoin will create inflation ? Because it can destroy all the economies of the world, not only in this country. Now if the major countries do not implement important targets for regulation of its own your cryptocurrency, the fiat system simply collapses. This is my subjective opinion.
Ondre

Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

With what other countries did with Bitcoin by banning it, then i don't think it will legalize in all countries but for just some countries.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rindayle

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

I think no. Bitcoin will not receive recognition in many countries, because each country has its own financial situation and the financial relations that have been eliminated. Work with bitcoin, can badly affect the economy in general, with a poor approach to its implementation.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

i think not yet, if legitimacy given to bitcoin, whether the government will be responsible for all the problems of bitcoin? I think legitimacy is not bitcoin itself,  but it will have an effect on the real money circulation in that country. as we know, bitcoin prices are very fluctuating, and this is a big problem for every country.

But it still depends on the perspective of the government and country about the legitimacy of bitcoin.

Many governments are still careful to tackle the issue regarding on bitcoin cause they think it can ruin their financial institution or its economy.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

people and authority always stay away from anything new, especially, anything that they can't control, but, eventually they adopts it when they see successful adoption cases of other people and other countries. So, Bitcoin will get legal in everywhere, we just need some time.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

I think btc would be regulated one day. Governments have to determine whether btc and other cryptocurrencies are securities that can be regulated like stocks or bonds.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

At this time there is the same country which is illegal for Bitcoin. They think that the use of bitcoin could increase crime and illegal acts. But there is nothing like that. And the way Bitcoin is making its place in the whole world. Bitcoin may be legal in all countries in the future.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

I think btc would be regulated one day. Governments have to determine whether btc and other cryptocurrencies are securities that can be regulated like stocks or bonds.

it's really hard to predict if this can be legalize to all countries because some countries are now banning the use of bitcoin, so whatever their decision to legalize or not every country must respect.
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

Most governments may think of bitcoin or other cryptocurrency can affect the state's financial instability, because each country also has its own currency, most countries also only prohibit the bitcoin or other cryptocurrency for the means of payment instead of prohibiting the ownership of bitcoin. So maybe in the future it could be that every country would legalize cryptocurrency as a legitimate payment instrument around the world.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

I think BTC is not harmful when used the right way. It is a very powerful tool that can change the world's economy. And it will be legitimate as soon as countries find that out. Well at least the most powerful ones like the united states, china, germany.. and the rest if the worls will follow.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

World wide regulation would bring bitcoin legitimacy and enable it to get deeper into economy and business which would contribute to further growth and expansion.
But I'm not sure that this project of global regulation will be successful because it's hard to expect that all countries would get alligned regarding question of ful regulation.
I feel unsure of global regulation. Let's see the regulations in one country alone, it's still complicated about the decision to bitcoin. How will it be if many countries are formulating it? It will take quite a long time, and frankly I feel a little pessimistic about the universal regulation of bitcoin but if it works, then the development of cryptocurrency will become more rapid.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:17:18 PM

Yes it is, i know that someday bitcoin will be accepted in many countries, and it will become legitimate all over the world, this is someday become a world currency whereas all people will easily send money to their family wherever they are. I know that it will be a big impact for the currency when that things will happen too.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

Bitcoin is really legal. It is not legalized but legal. Several States banned. The problem is in the lack of BTC regulation. Ttuaj is the biggest fear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: