Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2827 times)
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:46:26 PM

Just because it got recent acceptance in South Korea we cannot assume that cryptocurrencies or bitcoin alone is on the verge of globally accepted cryptocurrency, the United States would be the greatest test since bitcoin is now a direct competition to the US dollar and the US is the gate to international legitimacy.
God

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

it depends a lot, i think that a lot of governments really need to consider it, but to be honest, i think that it is almost impossible on most countries

Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:06:50 PM

This is the time we all await. Bitcoin has proven to be one of the strongest currencies in the world despite several negative news people spread. It is a great progress that some powerful countries like Germany have accepted cryptocurrencies. I believe that in some few years to come, cryptocurrencies will be accepted globally and this will make the world and easier place since transactions can be made easier with cryptos.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

Because BTC is difficult to manage and monitor, some countries will prohibit BTC!
With the development of blockchain technology, the management of BTC and some cryptocurrencies will become simple!
BTC will be accepted by many countries!
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:15:25 PM

I believe we are so close to this dream judging from the impact bitcoin is making. As at now, bitcoin is ranked among the top 6 cryptocurrencies in the world and I believe greater things are coming.  Bitcoin is getting more recognition and very soon, it will be accepted globally.
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:19:38 PM

i don tthink that all countries will accept and be positive to bitcoin cuz some says that it is not good for country and maybe they are right till somewhere but i think that most of them will legalize it since it is getting bigger and bigger every single day!
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:34:07 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
Bitcoin is more and more popular in the world and most of country accepted Bitcoin, some countries are building Legal framework for Bitcoin.
Government of some countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country and i think this is very normal because transactions in bitcoin is anonymous so it can totally be used for illegal purpose like money laundering, corruption....  but i think Bitcoin will soon accepted in all countries in the future when the regulations of using bitcoin are fully developed.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:35:06 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

That's the goal, and also, I think that, currently, there is a big possibility and chance for that to happen because many countries, governments and business entities alike are already accepting the legitimacy and good possibilities that cryptocurrencies and the cryptocurrency market holds. As more and more trustworthy and big organizations and persons of power help in its continued rise, it would really be the key for the cryptocurrency market to reach greater heights and continue its rise. It's just a matter of time hopefully when its acceptance would be more solidified that would help the market become more stable and reliable.

cryptostardom

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:36:33 AM

Inflation depends on the price of the commodities, demands, supplies etc. Bitcoin cannot effect the demands or supplies for any goods or services (allmost all). So, only the price is left out. But the price mostly depends on the demands and supplies. I don't understand how come Bitcoin effects the inflation. Yes, I agree BTC or other cryptos can effect the economy of a country but I don't believe it would be the inflation.
I have to differ with you on this. What happens if goods are imported into the country now at 1BTC for $6-7k and soon at the end of the month the price of 1BTC fall sharply or rise very high. This will definitely affect the price of goods.
It will also affect the demand and supply of goods, for instance if a glossary store was stocked weeks ago when the price was $9k and the glossaries are finished now that the price is about $6k; the store will run at a lost. Because there has been a change in the value of their capital, because the value capital has depreciated.
krystal37

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:46:49 AM

I think it will still take some more time to get legalized. Banks think of it as a big threat which eventually affects bitcoin to get accepted worldwide.If the illegal use of bitcoin rate reduce than it can be possible to accept bitcoin more in all country.
Hardtolife

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:15:42 AM

i don tthink that all countries will accept and be positive to bitcoin cuz some says that it is not good for country and maybe they are right till somewhere but i think that most of them will legalize it since it is getting bigger and bigger every single day!

Yes I agree with you, because in every country has its own currency and if bitcoin will be done in currency in any country, it will be a loss that does not follow the current technology. But if bitcoins will be made in currencies on the other hand who already know will be easier to transact.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:04:23 AM

For all country, i think its need long time. Not all country have same policy and they have different regulation. In several country, maybe bitcoin have regulation for payment and trading, but in many country bitcoin prohibit for payment but not for trading.
I think its fine for me if bitcoin have regulation only for trading, as long we can exchange it to fiat
Sakura0990

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:04:01 PM

I think the governments are very concerned about blookchain, so I think bitcoin will soon be recognized by governments.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

I agree with the BTC or other codes that may affect the economy of a country but I do not believe it will be inflation.
I think if the governments of each country consider legalizing bitcoin, it will help not only us bitcoin but also for everyone.
RealMean55

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

Bitcoin might or might not get legitimacy in all countries in the long run, Its a very debatable scene as there are some countries which has already banned the coin. any chance of legitimacy in such countries is therefore absent, But there are others  who will be willing to legalize the coin in the near future
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

For thier country and as per laws it is not suitable as the government wants the control of whatever they allow and on btc or other thing they might not have such control due to which they do not prefer. In such scenario they can ban use of such coins if they feel it can be harmful to them.

Not all countries accept bitcoin as per rules and regulations if they took and applied pass on proper screening because mostly they support thier people or subsidized they subsidized kids and those poor people if bitcoin is assigned descentralized not to be legitimate.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

Some governments have already legalized bitcoin in their country and they using it as of their legal tender. Japan took the first step in legalizing it and until now there is still no report from that country about inflation that caused by bitcoin or any cryptocurrency. These governments that banned in their area or jurisdiction should  form a task force to study cryptocurrency and its effects in their countries.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:00:34 PM

Some governments have already legalized bitcoin in their country and they using it as of their legal tender. Japan took the first step in legalizing it and until now there is still no report from that country about inflation that caused by bitcoin or any cryptocurrency. These governments that banned in their area or jurisdiction should  form a task force to study cryptocurrency and its effects in their countries.

Do we need bitcoin to be legalized at all? Well Japan has regulations guarding bitcoin in the country and so it hasn't been left for bad people to take advantage of their economy to sell or trade contraband goods and services nor money laundering. I wish bitcoin was allowed freely to operate everywhere in the world but it's going to take a lot of everything for that to happen
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

For now, we can say that Bitcoin still have a long way to become legal in all countries. But of course, it's never the end. All are possible and we hope for the best. At least some powerful and rich countries do have a full support at Bitcoin. And that's all that matter for now.

atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:37:44 PM

Maybe,  in the future bitcoin will become legal in all parts of the world.  I am expecting it since bitcoin becomes more popular and being used by anyone. So i expect that someday it will happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: