Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2827 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

Only time can tell whether or not bitcoin will be legalized in all countries across the world. But perhaps, bitcoin will have a strong support from people and even if these countries will reluctantly ignore and ban bitcoin and cryptos in their country, bitcoin will always keep its pace and will always continues to grow.

davitothongoc

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

Governments oppose Bitcoin, which is undeniable. Because bitcoin has many potential threats to their economy in many ways, Bitcoin is not legal. What you are aiming for is probably true, but it will probably be in a fairly good time.
Joushi

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

Hi guys

Can Crypto get big enough that it would be used to fund political campaigns and totally influence the way we make decisions in broader aspects of government?

It's possible when government can understand bitcoin's good effect and accept bitcoin
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

It's is possible. most of country are accepting Bitcoin. most of the website, online shop, online market are accepting it.  so it is possible to  legitimacy it. Bitcoin transaction is easy and secure. so most of the government of  country are want to get, there country are going good of future.  because Bitcoin have many advantages. though Bitcoin is uncontrollable currency,  but it's is possible to using it possitiv side. i think, in future all country will accept Bitcoin and they get legitimacy it.
microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

If everything uses bitcoin, they will have nothing to say except how to legalize Bitcoin. Inflation in the country because of Bitcoin is ridiculous.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

Swelling relies upon the cost of the products, requests, supplies and so forth. Bitcoin can't impact the requests or supplies for any products or administrations (allmost all). In this way, just the cost is forgotten. Be that as it may, the cost for the most part relies upon the requests and supplies. I don't see why Bitcoin impacts the expansion. Indeed, I concur BTC or different cryptos can impact the economy of a nation however I don't trust it would be the expansion.
Aing

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

Only time can tell whether or not bitcoin will be legalized in all countries across the world. But perhaps, bitcoin will have a strong support from people and even if these countries will reluctantly ignore and ban bitcoin and cryptos in their country, bitcoin will always keep its pace and will always continues to grow.
If we look at it historically, there has been such a meeting of G20. It proves that making global regulation for bitcoin is not impossible. Perhaps in the future, this kind of meeting will exist again, I guess someday, one with the other would find common ground for bitcoin cases. I'm still waiting for that moment to arrive.
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

we Might not know the plans of different countries concerning Bitcoins as they operate on different policies., SOME  have already legitimized it while others are still locked in legislation battles with the coin while other have completely banned it, Depending on the rate at which Bitcoin will be adopted in different regions, more countries might might just adopt it

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

we Might not know the plans of different countries concerning Bitcoins as they operate on different policies., SOME  have already legitimized it while others are still locked in legislation battles with the coin while other have completely banned it, Depending on the rate at which Bitcoin will be adopted in different regions, more countries might might just adopt it
We can also consider the pressure coming from real users, if such countries already have a lots of bitcoin users and investors I think the government will be force to adopt the system, they will just add extra regulations just like what happening right now from most countries that already adopt the chain, bitcoin have already its real usage the only problem is how people will adopt and make it real form of digital currency from everyday common transaction fees, still looking forward that most countries all over the world will give their position adopting bitcoin transactions.
oluwatosin1

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

it is genuine your conclusion bitcoin dependably saw negative and terrible by the express that prevent the presence from claiming bitcoin in the nation, for the issue of lawfulness I think still need process and time sufficiently long
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

Am not too sure if all countries will accept it since bitcoin is decentralized in nature but i  believe it will be legalized and accepted in most of the countries.
SmileyLadd

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

Yes, Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries, but ofcourse we have to respect their decision whether they wanted to fully accept all the terms and regulations of Bitcoin and takr the risks or give them time to think all the possibilities and negativities of Bitcoin.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

At this time there is the same country which is illegal for Bitcoin. They think that the use of bitcoin could increase crime and illegal acts. But there is nothing like that. And the way Bitcoin is making its place in the whole world. Bitcoin may be legal in all countries in the future.
I also think that the recognition by the bitcoin countries is a temporary phenomenon. As soon as most of the countries concerned acknowledge bitcoin, then the less developed will do so

wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

Everything is possible in crypto but about the legitimacy of bitcoin across the country takes a long time, because every country has different rules and perspectives.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

As the years pass bitcoin will eventually be accepted by majority but gaining complete legitimacy seems impossible since most of those who disapprove it have decided never to change their minds.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

Yes its possible for btc to get legalised and accept it globally. Presently as many nations are already accepting and have also accepted, in the coming days we will only see more and more global acceptance. I have also heard many countries are already looking for the btc from the legal point of view as well and soon we will hear many more good news.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:16:24 PM

There is no how that bitcoin will create inflation in any economy. I think this assertion is wrong. Bitcoin may not get to be legitimized  in all the countries of the world. It may get in most countries but not all.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
all possibilities could happen if bitcoin becomes the currency in effect because the value of bitcoin will be higher than the local currency does not allow inflation
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

It doesn't matters that all the countries make Bitcoin legal. Even a handful of developed and undeveloped countries making Bitcoin legal is enough for its survival. Also saying that Bitcoin causes inflation is wrong as it wont be their main currency but would run parallel and bitcoin will cause inflation in its price only.

kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:05:16 PM

I think so far bitcoin has been developed with good intentions and anything developed with good intentions requires tremendous support to be accepted globally. Banks and governments are still unsure of the rules and they are already afraid - security, the dominance of external forces, etc. This will require little convincing to make Bitcoin a valid payment tool and hopefully bitcoin can be legalized in all countries Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: