Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2823 times)
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
In my opinion bitcoin takes time to get legalized in all countries or this msy nor be happen as many other countries are not supporting crypto currency but one thing is for sure in due time majority of countries will accept bitcoin as an alternative mode of payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

Well, Soon or later when Govt realize that people love crypto, and they cannot keep people away from it, they will be forced to accept and legalized. However, it might take few years or even 5 years, so we all should have patience.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

Nobody can stop bitcoin, it is here to stay and the digital currency is the future. The sooner the governments all over the world realize it the better for them. Cryptocurrency can be very beneficial for the economy for a country, so the governments don't want to miss this opportunity.

I think not all the country will approve of legalizing bitcoin. Knowing how bitcoin works, how there can be illegal activities that can be done through this, it will be quite hard to believe but I believe once they learn how bitcoin works, they will surely start approving this.
naomi56

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

Whether Bitcoin gets legitimacy in all countries is a lit bit hard for anyone to tell but Bitcoin blockchain technology has already achieved what Satoshi had envisioned.
Whoever Satoshi is must be a very happy and satisfied man. His technology is being adopted widely and massively by a lot of countries today and soon will be the only technology used in all the countries.

This is a milestone i am sure he only dreamt of and ten years later it is a reality.

I am happy to have been a part of this technology and an enthusiast who also helped in whatever small way i have to get it legitimized in my small African Country.

I am a Kenyan and working with the Government team to help them adopt a blockchain technology
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

I think the bitcoin is the crypto currency, It is the future currency. So, the countries should accepts or legalize it. No one can refuse the technology.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

It's really hard for bitcoin to be legalize in all countries because until now some countries are not yet accepted bitcoin and some are banning in their countries.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

I think Bitcoin will soon get legalized in all countries. Because Bitcoin Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day and its nationwide acceptance and growth is increasing
. The rate at which the price and demand are increasing. Bitcoin reduces the country's economy and reduces the per capita income and unemployment rate of the people of the country. So it can be taken nationwide.
Many people and professionals believe that bitcoin will soon get legalized in all countries and I hope it would come true. Furthermore, If they legalized bitcoin there is a chance that the price will increase day by day and I think it may result to a high income. If all countries start legalize bitcoin I think it is a big achievement in bitcoin community.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

I think Bitcoin will soon get legalized in all countries. Because Bitcoin Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day and its nationwide acceptance and growth is increasing
. The rate at which the price and demand are increasing. Bitcoin reduces the country's economy and reduces the per capita income and unemployment rate of the people of the country. So it can be taken nationwide.
Many people and professionals believe that bitcoin will soon get legalized in all countries and I hope it would come true. Furthermore, If they legalized bitcoin there is a chance that the price will increase day by day and I think it may result to a high income. If all countries start legalize bitcoin I think it is a big achievement in bitcoin community.
We just need to wait for a little more years and after at least 3-5 years, we will see a really huge improvement in bitcoin and there might be a huge chance that majority of the countries in this world already legalized and accepted bitcoin as a currency and make it as an option for doing payment online or even in the physical stores.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:21:07 PM

it is quite difficult to do so, because in my opinion, to achieve this must first cultivate trust from all parties, this may be aimed at the stability of prices and good news for crypto currency, because  many governments view illegal bitcoin for fear of the people  because tempted by a huge profit without realizing the risks that may arise
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

Bitcoin to have legitimacy in all countries, I think it takes time. But at a certain limit, not all nations can accept it. In addition, bitcoin needs to change the existing weaknesses. I still hope that, in the near future bitcoin will be widely used and accepted in the country.
it's hard to guess that the country has a lot of approves of bitcoin in circulation, because until now the countries have only negative thinking about the development of bitcoin. so to let them know that the bitcoin is not like they imagine it needs a process.
I currently visit the legit currency converter that was used by our company named oanda and I just take a look at bitcoin that was being involved here so it only means and prove the legitimacy of bitcoin but the only problem today is the legitimacy of bitcoin in terms of nations because every nations and countries has it's own rules and regulations so this subject are pertains to undergo negotiations.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

I think bitcoin does not create inflation in a country, I think that creates inflation is corruption and foreign debt, bitcoin I think is good for a country's economy
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:43:55 PM

It is very difficult to answer this question. But I think it is all the more difficult for all nations to accept the crypto currencies. Maybe someday this will happen because we see signs of improving the attitude towards some of the countries to the crypto currencies. But we can only to guess.  Huh

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

I think bitcoin eill never get legal or legitimacy as your term because that is what bitcoin is, it is decentralized and nobody gets to control it. I does not create inflation in a country but provides opportunities and jobs for those people who need extra job and extra income. Countries just have to open for possibilities that bitcoin can offer.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

Governments oppose Bitcoin, which is undeniable. Because bitcoin has many potential threats to their economy in many ways, Bitcoin is not legal. What you are aiming for is probably true, but it will probably be in a fairly good time.

Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

It is true that there are some countries who really hate bitcoin because there are some people who uses bitcoin in their illegal activities such as scams. I think it will take a lot of years before bitcoin be legalize by all of the countries, even bitcoin starts to grow its popularity all over the world.
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:48:53 PM

Devaluation (inflation) in countries is possible if countries do not come up with crypto mechanisms. Like an idea. To create state crypto-money and equate them with the resources of the earth. Let's say the barrel of oil, ounce of gold, ounce, grain, etc. Then this cryptocurrency is the future and the development in the crypto economy at the state level

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

Based on my own perspective, i believe some country that are facing much terrorism would not want to legalize it because of the anonymous nature of Bitcoin  transactions which they believe it can be use to promote or fund terrorism except if there is regulation to track their citizens and be strict with KYC..
deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:16:22 PM

I think it will still take some more time to get legalized. Banks think of it as a big threat which eventually affects bitcoin to get accepted worldwide. I hope someday bitcoin will get legalized in most of the countries because it can change the world's economy.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

actually what we need to do is we have to make the government sure or even change their perception to Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency. As long as their perception about bitcoin is still the same "Bitcoin is Scam" and the "Bitcoin will make Banking system broken" then im sure no hope for crypto to get in.

mardid 85

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:41:00 AM

I think bitcoin legitimacy depends on it's demand ,popularity,raising rate and the way of using it.If the illegal use of bitcoin rate reduce than it can be possible to accept bitcoin more in all country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: