Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will get legitimacy in all countries?  (Read 2833 times)
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

for me i think the legitimacy of bitcoin will come sooner or later. But the governments of many countries will resist this process, since bitcoin is not under their control,some countries are already adopting the cryptocurrency , but others are still on the observation, but the people are aready joining bitcoin and other cryptos, using it and investing on it even their countries prohibit them from using it.
In  South  Korea,  a  polarized approach to  cryptocurrencies prevail.   With  emphasis on  taxing virtual currencies, regulation is under way  and is expected to come in full circle by mid-June. Countries  like  China,  Colombia,  and  Nigeria  have  seriously  denounced  Bitcoin’s  ability  to replace their legal tender.
ardibimbim

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

From some sources in the media it is seen that this ban is due to government concerns in some countries will fraud taxes, worry about fraud Cryptocurrency, bitcoin hacking and avoid money laundering.
Much of the money states legalize bitcoin and I think it will develop, so bitcoin will achieve the legitimacy of all the countries of the world, and it will be a new history for the advancement of tenology that provides many conveniences and benefits for mankind.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?

I believe one day the world will finally know bitcoins for what it truly is. It is just more than a get rich quick kind of investment but a chance for us to unify the world via a currency capable enough to reach even the poorest sectors of society. Bitcoins will be that legitimate.

semediu

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:13:00 PM

Nothing can stop bitcoin, here to stay and digital currency is the future. The sooner governments around the world realize that the better for them.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has many advantages. They can transform the existing financial sector in a good way so that it is more economical and faster so when the governments of countries realize this advantage.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

In Japan Bitcoin was recognized as a means of payment, that is, they were legalized, but not completely. ) By the way, they also introduced a ban on trading with a crypto currency with a high degree of anonymity.
They are afraid of theft or want to track history.
Yet the main advantages of crypto-currency are traditionally called, including decentralization and confidentiality. Huh
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

Many countries think that Bitcoin is harmful for their country. They think that Bitcoin will create inflation in their country. But is that right? Will Bitcoin never get all the legitimacy?
it depends on governments of different countries because there are some countries that dont trust or like bitcoin as their online money

Baraban66

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

Bitcoin can create inflation in the country, but it can also create deflation. I believe that in a few decades, there will be a cryptocurrency in all countries.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

When some of the countries find out what they think about bitcoin is not right,they will be forced to legalized bitcoin in there county justvas country are legalising it.
I doubt there's still anyone country out there that is still struggling to understand Bitcoin and the huge potentials there is to it, but like we already know, governments and politicians do not support or pursue any course simply because the conviction that it bodes good for the people, unless they stand to gain far more from it. Beyond that, they would not allow it see the light of the day, unfortunately for them, Bitcoin was more than a match and legalization have turned out their best bet or they've lost it!
Arbitao
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

I really don't get why people claim that crypto causes fiat currencies to inflate. Bailing out banks and granting loans with fractional reserve for example are reasons why fiat currencies inflate.
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

I think that one day, Bitcoin will be recognized all over the world. We do not always think about the bad aspects of knowing about one thing, and do not worry about the good aspects. But through this it is possible to change the whole world. Just when you get to know about Bitcoin, it may be too late. Bring it to a system so that it can not do bad things with it. The whole world will recognize the use of it.
currencydesigner123

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

Bitcoin is not a “legitimate” currency, but a digital currency could one day form the linchpin of a cashless future. Fiat cash fills in insofar as individuals have confidence in it. Or on the other hand, more precisely, insofar as individuals have faith in their administration. On the off chance that you don't have enough to stress over, simply recollect that history has demonstrated that ALL fiat monetary forms inevitably fall flat.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

For me, bitcoin can be legitimacy in all countries if they are willing to do it. We all know that all country have their own rules and regulation to follow and if bitcoin is disobeying it, they have the jurisdiction to prohibit or ban bitcoin especially that they don’t create it. We all know that bitcoin’s capability is superb that some criminals are taking that advantage to do their crime, like selling drugs or buying drugs and also, using it to the black market. That is the main reason why there is some country are now already prohibiting bitcoin and another cryptocurrency. But I’m hoping that bitcoin become legal to many states so that its value increase and also, it helps a lot of people in their transaction and company into their payment system.  Smiley
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

For me, bitcoin can be legitimacy in all countries if they are willing to do it. We all know that all country have their own rules and regulation to follow and if bitcoin is disobeying it, they have the jurisdiction to prohibit or ban bitcoin especially that they don’t create it. We all know that bitcoin’s capability is superb that some criminals are taking that advantage to do their crime, like selling drugs or buying drugs and also, using it to the black market. That is the main reason why there is some country are now already prohibiting bitcoin and another cryptocurrency. But I’m hoping that bitcoin become legal to many states so that its value increase and also, it helps a lot of people in their transaction and company into their payment system.  Smiley
So if the concerns about the misuse of bitcoin as a crime tool are not proven or can be prevented, I am sure if the government will give legality to bitcoin. Although it is still restricted in its use as a means of payment, we should be grateful, most governments still legalize bitcoin as a commodity and asset. Only time can give the most appropriate answer, meanwhile, we should try our best as long as still given an opportunity to seek profit in the world of cryptocurrency.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

I think the bitcoin will be legal in all countries. To me, bitcoin is like gold or stock, and terrorists never use it. The government has come up with the stories is not real about bitcoins
soplo

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

bitcoin aims as a currency that is currently expensive, but there are still many state governments who think that bitcoin is dangerous, in fact they do not understand the meaning of bitcoin, bitcoin is made with good intentions, therefore I think if bitcoin wants to get his my official clearance thought it still needed a long process, it was not easy to convince the state government that bitcoin was completely safe. Grin
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:41:21 PM

It's a hard question to answer, but I think, in the long run, this would be the case. It would become a really stable global currency of reference.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

It's a hard question to answer, but I think, in the long run, this would be the case. It would become a really stable global currency of reference.
it's really true and we also just follow and support bitcoin so bitcoin can run smoothly in various countries in this world. because this question is very difficult to answer
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

Many countries have already banned bitcoin, they don't believe in it. But let not forget that the government are the ones banning it and only them knows why they are doing that. Still banning bitcoin in a country will still not stop its citizens from using it. they will always find a way to buy and spend it. But time will tell how long it will remain banned in those countries because many startups are already coming forth through blockchain.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

bitcoin aims as a currency that is currently expensive, but there are still many state governments who think that bitcoin is dangerous, in fact they do not understand the meaning of bitcoin, bitcoin is made with good intentions, therefore I think if bitcoin wants to get his my official clearance thought it still needed a long process, it was not easy to convince the state government that bitcoin was completely safe. Grin
Since bitcoin was decentralized, some state government doesnt accept it. Actually there are some country who already banned bitcoin. It is becauae they are afraid to defeat their fiat currency and people will ten to use it than to their currency since it was more profitable. In addition, bitcoin was much easier to earn and to transfer. I dont think if it will be legalized to all country since there are some who doesnt believe on it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

I think that most countries in the world may not legalize bitcoin. Once the legalization of bitcoin, it will have a great impact on the finances of those countries. At present, human society cannot yet be completely decentralized.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: