Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on NEO ?  (Read 1181 times)
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.

In my opinion, neo has a great potential to be a better altcoin and also a strong competitor of ethereum. I think it might be reasonable to buy some neo.
FasT09

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:59:30 AM

the right choice. NEO uses the Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) consensus mechanism and can support up to 10,000 transactions per second. To achieve consensus, the accounting node is randomly selected to validate transactions on the network based on overlapping trust networks in the way most closely related to Hyperledger Fabric and Stellar that apply different implementations to solve the Byzantine Common Problem. [12] [13] [14] Systems using dBFT for consensus can not branch out into two separate chains because they depend on 2/3 of majority rules to operate. [15]
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:14:08 AM

Neo is one of the best coins to invest. Although not as popular as ether, it will surely be very valuable soon. There are many ico neo at the moment, among them there are coins that are very popular and can make a lot of money Smiley

CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

Lots of ico projects use neo platform,this is the Chinese Ethereum and it has a great future.Today NEO offers innovative technical solutions that make the use of the platform more convenient.NEO implements the technology of smart contracts, in which I see the future of the whole blockchain.
ZvitiSir

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:42:34 AM

Im am a holder of NEO, however i dont think
will bullrun anytime soon. Not because of NEO itself but because of BTC. BTC will stay low for some time, maybe at the Q4 we shall see some activity, and then NEO will get some ATH.

Im hoping for next year Q1 or Q2 to China accepts NEO and ico regulations comes to an and, and then NEO is on they way to 4 figures.

On the long run, NEO is an excelent investment and presonally im hoping it will stay low for some months so i can get some shitload of coins.

Right now im all in on NEO and nothing gonna changr in future. Neo is my retirement fund.

Regulations are a good thing if we want some quality coins on the market and this year bear is because of it, almost every big country strugles with regulations of cryptobans. Ctypto is not a bad thing and even goverments knows that, but it just cannot be unregulated and when regulations and laws and taxes will be accpeted crypto will became the same as forex or stock market
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

I have 58 NEO and I trust a lot this fantastic project, and will continue to buy more and more

Will hit more than 100$ during the year
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:19:27 AM

I have 58 NEO and I trust a lot this fantastic project, and will continue to buy more and more

Will hit more than 100$ during the year

Neo is a coin that is worth having in your wallet. Soon it may be the biggest competition for eth and is still gaining popularity. An investment for a long term will surely bring a good profit. Neo has great potential to achieve 100$ this year

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

I like very much Neo, it is very trustable and profitable coin and team, they have big community and china is supporting Neo so it can rise very much in 2018.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

Neo has a great potential..But it has been quiet for the past 2-3 months..Soon we will see new Neo-based ICO's..There is a mass of people who love Neo.
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

Neo has a great potential..But it has been quiet for the past 2-3 months..Soon we will see new Neo-based ICO's..There is a mass of people who love Neo.

When those new NEO's based ICO's start ?
We can have infos on this ?
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

When those new NEO's based ICO's start ?
We can have infos on this ?

Here you can see the new and current NEO ICO's
https://neoeconomy.io/ico

Have a look on Asura Coin, starts in 3 days.
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

As being one of the Top 10 coins in the market, is just enough to have confidence for these coin.I consider NEO to be the only worthy competitor of Ethereum.Just pay attention to those ICO that take place on the NEO platform,they are all very successful.
So I'd say it is a good investment now.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

NEO is a good coin to invest in as it has the potentials and qualities of a good coin in crypto even looking at the rank, it is a good sign of how potential the coin is. It might take time for it to become as popular as ethereum but will definitely do well in if you invest in it and hold.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

If you wanna learn something about NEO i suggest you google it, i mean the information there would be more valuable than our inputs but if you're asking if its a worth for investment then yes it is, its a great platform, full of potential, fast and secure its like a Chinese version of NEO but better. I'm pretty sure you won't go wrong investing into this one.

KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
I agree that this alt can explode, but now depends on certain conditions. And if everything goes well, and I hope so, we will see the true value of this coin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

I believe Jospeh this coin, despite the current schedule, by the end of the year, NEO will show what he can do.
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:08:27 AM

NEO is promoted as Chinese Ethereum and sometimes as Ethereum Killer. So By 2018 there can be a tough competition between NEO and ethereum.

I don't think it will kill ethereum but it will come close to matching up with it. Ethereum has become very slow and bloated so a better alternative is NEO. It is already running great projects like THEKEY. Great investment this year, wish i could buy more.

I see a lot of people who NEO NEO because now the price NEO often up and down and now you can invest in bitcoin with long-term to wait for NEO prices back and the market will come back, and I see that many ICO into the NEO platform
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

Neo has a potential to rival some of the larger coins in the periods to come, I'm also hold Neo, and plan on holding for a couple of years, aside from that some viewers here im sure were also involve to this coin neo cause it will also believe the  positive outlook toward in the brighter future of this platform.and heard also news that they have a huge amount of backers and ties with the Chinese government ,fom some ICO's companies  are plan to running their blockchain on neo.

Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

Neo is one of my favorite coin, it is having good future and lot of potential. You can buy even at this level and hold it for long term prospective.

I agree with you exactly. İf you have neo, it gives Gas too. I think neo is the best coin only to buy not sell, especially at this time because it is very cheap.

Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

Neo is one of the best altcoin to invest in 2018. Neo better  technology,best performance in crypto market.Neo is best to invest in long-term.Neo can handle 10,000 transactions per second.Neo have many technical advantages over ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: