Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:04:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on NEO ?  (Read 1181 times)
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
Tung predicts that if China weakens the pressure on ICO and bitcoins, NEO, nicknamed the "Chinese ether," expects a real explosion. The ether with its capitalization of 79.7 billion dollars is immediately followed by bitcoin, so NEO, obviously, has great prospects.
Gnommag

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
I think NEO has a very promising future, but be careful and do not give away everything you got - save a bit for rainy days
himbert

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

I would do some research and try to find out more information about people who have invested in NEO. I am confused, I do not know whether it is worth it or not
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:03:15 PM

NEO is promoted as Chinese Ethereum and sometimes as Ethereum Killer. So By 2018 there can be a tough competition between NEO and ethereum.

I don't think it will kill ethereum but it will come close to matching up with it. Ethereum has become very slow and bloated so a better alternative is NEO. It is already running great projects like THEKEY. Great investment this year, wish i could buy more.
NEO is very good for investment with good growth, but I agree with you that NEO could be approaching ethereum and not killing ethereum. Even that I think will not happen this year, NEO need a long time to be able to approach ethereum.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

I belive that neo will be in top3 in future, china support this coin and neo is most developing platform now in market

Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

I think Neo and neo based tokens will be very worthy in the long run.neo has a great future.and they are keeping things in a tight leash.that is why there are just a few of neo icos.they choose only the ones they checked and verified to protect their name.I think that is good business.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

Absolutely, now NEO is at very attractive prices again at around 59 USD, it's a huge bargain.

You can expect this coin to make new ATH's soon, before end of 2018 even, no amount of Chinese totalitarianism can hinder the vast appeal and advanced technology of NEO...

vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

I think you can buy NEO. This coin is actively promoted in China and has many advantages. Now the price of NEO is quite favorable for purchase. China has a great influence on the crypto world, so I think that NEO will grow in the future.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:16:39 PM

NEO is promoted as Chinese Ethereum and sometimes as Ethereum Killer. So By 2018 there can be a tough competition between NEO and ethereum.
ETH is too big a challenge for NEO as all of the projects are implementing ETH to distribute the coins and NEO really needs to have solid projects rather than speculation of getting more projects, the ICO scene is getting weaker by time and when the regulations are set, it will be difficult to start an ICO and be successful, it will eradicate scams but it will have some restrictions in the overall market situation.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

For now, its not that late to invest in it.

The market believes it will be a good investment and is supposed to be better than ETH in some aspect.

You can also see the pattern of having it at $100 again before year ends. I don't know. Maybe do invest now and reap some profit in the next 6months.

That's what I see. Maybe also see to it as one of the top 5 if the confidence in the blockchain is good.

cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

Can anyone give a substantive answer? Either I am such a bad read, but nothing concrete and supporting the growth of the coin I found. Пyк пyк  Huh
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

NEO is a project with lots of potentials and this is why i am holding it. Despite the fact that the price of NEO has dumped a bit, it is still a very good coin for hold. One major thing i like about this coin is the staking benefit, to get GAS. NEO is a coin known as the coin of China and this implies that, it has every tendency to compete well with other good coins.
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

If we talk about the prospects of NEO in 2018, then the price of these coins is likely to reach $ 100 per coin and above. This will be promoted by the advantages of the cryptocurrency, as well as NEO news about cooperation with the Chinese authorities and partnership with the world's top companies in the field of software and communications.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:47:39 PM

I think that investing in NEO has always been a good idea, and even more so now, when the price of this asset has fallen very much with respect to the highs

Agent99

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:51:14 PM

some good coins like Ontology and pikciochain launched using NEO platform. it means that most of NEO based tokens are good position at the market so, i think buying and holding neo for the long term will make a good profit to its owners.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:05:11 PM

Neo is definitely a good pick. The only thing that bothers me a bit is the uncertain regulatory development in china. Nobody knows what will happen there, so that's the risk that neo is bearing in my opinion. Nevertheless it's one of the coins with real value and with a real future (if the regulatory framework in China turns out well)
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

NEO is a platform with a purpose.
ALSO, NEO is a blockchain project “that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a “smart economy” with a distributed network.”

For more information about NEO and its purposes, market charts and history
Visit this link from coinmarketcap.com that has every details

Good luck

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:24:46 PM

For me i am also extremely bullish on NEO.. As you notice many ICOs are now considering using it rather than the traditional ERC-20 tolens.. And with its price today it is a good time to accumulate.

quarkchain.io
j4k0b

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

I also hold some NEO and I believe in the project. However, I feel like the cons aren't mentioned too much in this thread, so I will focus on some.
My first issue with NEO is that it is based in China. It really is a double-edged sword. On the one hand China could push NEO's adoption and development, on the other hand, China could force NEO into centralization.
This is actually my 2nd issue with NEO: There are only 13 Nodes in the NEO network. The number of nodes is promised to get higher in 2018, but this has not happened yet (correct me if I'm wrong). This leads to major centralization.
My third point of concern is the network outage in 2017. This shows some major flaws in the NEO organization, as a network outage is unacceptable, especially in cryptocurrencies.

As I said, I also hold some NEO and I'm optimistic on the future it, but we have to keep in mind that there are also major flaws in the system.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:32:24 PM

Actually NEO is a good asset but I have chosen ETH instead of NEO because for me ETH looks more positively for long term investment. I am sure that I will double my amount which I has invested in ETH but I am not sure about NEO and there are plenty of reasons why so but anyway NEO is a quite good asset.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: