Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on NEO ?  (Read 1181 times)
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
NEO has the main base in China and the whole operator is Chinese. We can see that the growth rate of China's technology is very significant. So I believe in the technology companies of China in the future. If Cryptocurrency is recognized and widely used in the world, NEO will have strong growth because of its large population. Beside that, their background is very great.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:36:32 PM

I believe that this coin will actively develop in 2018. And it seems to me that investing in this coin is very profitable today. I bought some of these coins.

I have already invested in NEO as I am sure that this is a unique platform. Now, I am waiting for the time, when the altcoin will recover first, and then grow.
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:42:36 PM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
I think that it is quite possible now to invest in this coin. In the future, it may have a good growth. I would be happy to invest money in it if possible.

sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:19:50 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 12:45:12 AM by sash1801

NEO-Trinity node information to be released at the end of next week!
you should see it
   If you haven’t seen the latest Trinity AMA with Founder David Li then I recommend you watch it.
The more you stake the more incentives you can earn.
Hurry!
 Time to grab some TNC!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZNhHipZOtA
DronBudloS

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

it seems to me that now you can also look towards EOS It is very promising and already looks more promising than NEO. This is my vision.
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

If you choose to hold investments for a long time then you can choose ADA, NEO. They are very valuable in the future. You can now buy at a low price. Of course, this is only my point of view.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

(NEO) is a very good investment currently for some reasons. Firstly, NEO is still having consistent development  and new partnerships which enhance its positive progress. Secondly, NEO is designed to make programming available in various languages, and that is why NEO is highly adopted by developers. The most important thing about NEO is that it is supported by the Chinese government, and this gives it more reliability.

cellanadalam

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

NEO is one of a good coin, and now already be an ethereum rival. It is obviously one of the most promising altcoins now as we are speaking and even better is that the coin is still quite cheap so you can get a good number of the coin to hold for the long run.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:58:28 AM

The process of decentralizing the $NEO network has begun with the election of a City of Zion (@coz_official) consensus node.

https://neonewstoday.com/general/neo-decentralization-process-with-election-of-city-of-zion-node/

adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

I am a NEO fan and I support your NEO investment decision. NEO is really a very potential altcoin and recently it was pumping while the market went down.
I have highly appreciated NEO since March. I learned about it quite a lot and it is one of the heavyweights for ETH.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:08:01 AM

investing in NEO is one good idea because it will provide benefits in the future, NEO is one of the coins that have advanced technology that will develop in the future, I see now NEO has a large enough community, so you don't hesitate to choose NEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: