Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on NEO ?  (Read 1181 times)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

Absolutely agree that NEO has great potential. NEO blockchain has 10-100 times more speed than Ethereum blockchain. But right now it is better to wait for confirmation of trend reversal above 67$.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

investment in neo will certainly provide a great opportunity to serve as a profit. because neo coins now belong to one potentially valuable coin. so I think investment in neo is very good and can be made as an option.
Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

Yes, it seems to me that investing in this coin can bring you big profits. This is an interesting and ambitious project, which has a great future.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:15:12 PM

I like this project. And it seems to me that NEO has a very large growth potential. The developers of this coin take care of their project, and constantly improve it. And I like that. The project looks very ambitious and fresh.

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.

Neo is one of the best coin in terms of technology blockchain. If you want invest in it do it because its price probably will growth in this summer. This technology has huge potencial
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

investment in neo will certainly provide a great opportunity to serve as a profit. because neo coins now belong to one potentially valuable coin. so I think investment in neo is very good and can be made as an option.
I find that NEO is a good coin for investment and profitable. But for a long term investment in this coin, I think I will not do this. Because I really do not trust.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

I think you already got all needed informations about this cryptocurrency. It's a really good choice to invest for longterm. It's being supported by the biggest country in this cryptocurrency world in which the biggest Bitcoin mining manufactories are located in, China Smiley.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

Yes i believe investing in neo should be one of the options to consider because of its ethereum-like potential. The project development is continuously being done. Its blockchain speed would compete strongly with eth. Surely it would find a place in the top alts in the coming years.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

I guess Neo has a very promising future, but be careful and do not give away everything you got - save a bit for rainy days
coconutter

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

I would wait until it touches less than $50, otherwise it is risky because the price can easily go lower, anyway, i think that it is not the best investment at the moment, there are betteer ones

Last follen star

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:55:00 PM

I would invest in neo, this is a good investment to some extent safe. I expect growth at 3x at the end of the year, maybe my prediction will be real.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
I would say NEO is a pretty good bet. I was first intrigued by it because of the POS staking rewards. Basically all you have to do is buy NEO, send it to your wallet, then just let it earn money for you! It's like a long term time-deposit bank investment. The good thing is that it is also a development platform where many new coins and projects will be developed which will probably result in an increased value of NEO as well.

It is definitely a very good bet. Many Asian investors (millions of them) are ready to buy exactly NEO as one of the best altcoins. The platform will be developing further, and the alt will be growing.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

Neo is a very good coin to invest and it has a bright future. Neo is good for long term investment. Neo is also called.as china's ethereum. Due its smart contract system many projects are now focused on neo. So the price of is very low now but in future surely this coin will be more valuable. Neo is a high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. It is one of the top ten coins in the coinmarketcap. Now price of neo is low so just buy these coin and hold it for future. Defenitely the price of neo will have huge growth in future.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

NEO, like many leading cryptocurrencies, enjoyed its breakout year in 2017. It's percentage value rose by thousands and become one of the world's biggest cryptos in terms of market capitalization.
Neo is the first Chinese crypto to hit the mainstream. It is similar to Ethereum, the second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization - was developed to enable the creation of digital assets, smart contracts and applications on its blockchain, and not simply as a crypto.
So, yes invest in NEO, it has a great future.
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:48:56 PM

neo has a great potential to be a better altcoin and also a strong competitor of ethereum. I think it might be reasonable to buy some neo.
frausoft

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:10:29 PM

Many who a year ago was not sure about NEO, lost the opportunity of a large earnings, NEO will grow in price and further.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

Neo is the most potential coin in current times their development is robust with many tie-ups and new smart contracts and future vision we can expect neo price to touch 500 dollars
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:01:00 PM

NEO, like many leading cryptocurrencies, enjoyed its breakout year in 2017. It's percentage value rose by thousands and become one of the world's biggest cryptos in terms of market capitalization.
Neo is the first Chinese crypto to hit the mainstream. It is similar to Ethereum, the second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization - was developed to enable the creation of digital assets, smart contracts and applications on its blockchain, and not simply as a crypto.
So, yes invest in NEO, it has a great future.
I think NEO is a coin that can compete with ETH in the cryptocurrency market. NEO has a strong foundation, huge support from Asia, and many of its ICO projects on the NEO platform are growing well and profitable for investors so it's getting support. Keeping NEO until the end of 2018 is essential.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:03:21 PM

Yes, I think it's a good investment. NEO is a very promising coin that has a great future. After the market correction is completed, the NEO price will go up.
matricaria

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

I believe that this coin will actively develop in 2018. And it seems to me that investing in this coin is very profitable today. I bought some of these coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: