Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on NEO ?  (Read 1181 times)
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
In my opinion neo have also popular coin in terms of market trading because it also on list as top 10 coin which have potential grown in the future, because some other country will fully support to this coin neo, like Japan and S.Korea  that ,they have many participants in their crypto market and it is seen as more mainstream as some cryptos are common payment method for every day items.

thomas26

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

I think Neo and neo based tokens will be very worthy in the long run.neo has a great future.and they are keeping things in a tight leash.that is why there are just a few of neo icos.they choose only the ones they checked and verified to protect their name.I think that is good business.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:11:20 AM

Yes, investing in NEO is always the right chance to increase its price because the future of smart contract technology is exploding and NEO team is continuously conducting different workshops to get more awareness about the technology behind it.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:52:58 AM

I think Neo and neo based tokens will be very worthy in the long run.neo has a great future.and they are keeping things in a tight leash.that is why there are just a few of neo icos.they choose only the ones they checked and verified to protect their name.I think that is good business.

i prefer eos or tron instead of neo.
neo is overpriced now. below 40 dollars, neo can be taken but after 50 dollars i dont take neo.
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:32:54 AM

Yes, definitely.
A little research will show you that the quality of projects/ICOs on NEO are farrr better than the ones on Ethereum. This is because it costs more to launch one on NEO as compared to ETH. This acts as a good filter that keeps scummy projects that aren't serious away.
Another great part of NEO is their proof of stake algorithm dBFT. An investment in NEO is always going to earn you passive income in the form of GAS.
So yeah, having a portion of your portfolio in NEO is always a good idea, in my opinion.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

neo is a good investment item. ok, it has still a so long way to succeed but i believe that neo will be a good alternative to ethereum in mid term. maybe end of this year or within next year. so it is good to start collecting some neo by now.
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

i invested neo. %35 of my portfolio is in Neo.
i also investing neo based tokens. (NEP5)
if you will able pass KYC process, i strongly recommend asura coin also. it is neo based token with great advantages.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

Yes, investing in NEO is always the right chance to increase its price because the future of smart contract technology is exploding and NEO team is continuously conducting different workshops to get more awareness about the technology behind it.
NEO is a very great altcoin and I believe in the future it is the main competitor of ETH. NEO has a huge investment community from Asia, especially China. In 2018 I believe NEO will be a very strong growth coin to keep pace with ETH.

temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

NEO is a future project and I think that in the near future it will break the USD 200 barrage.
they will be really successful if they get more functional alt-coin.
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

i really do like neo as well.
InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
NEO is the next generation blockchain technology in China, the huge market holds 70% of the world's Bitcoin reserves. NEO is cooperating with Chinese certification bodies to map real assets. By using smart contracts you can invest in them
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

NEO is a very great altcoin and I believe in the future it is the main competitor of ETH. NEO has a huge investment community from Asia, especially China. In 2018 I believe NEO will be a very strong growth coin to keep pace with ETH.

The Chinese market will help Neo be successful as a platform for tokens. That backing along with other Asian countries is going to make Neo a strong competitor to Etherium and other similar tokens.

I’ve invested heavily in Neo for this reason and because of their development team and the apparent quality of their project. I think it’s going to keep rising in value.
bfriedman228

Activity: 406

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

It seems to me that buying this coin can bring a good profit. But at the moment the price of this coin is very low, and I do not see impulses for growth. But I'm ready to wait.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:40:35 PM

i really think investing in NEO is a great choice, NEO has a great potential to become the best altcoin that can defeat and replace ETH in the future with its own characteristics, and because it was born after ETH, it has many advance technologies than ETH and even better than ETH nowadays, so investing in NEO for long term profit is a good way for anyone who still want to have profit from long term invesment.
kolinasnum

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

I think neo is one of the most promising altcoins of the crypto world. In my opinion, it can be a real competitor of ethereum or many other coins in the future.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

I invested in NEO a long time ago, back in 2017, even considering that the beginning of 2018 was bad for all coins, I still stayed in a big profit.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

It is a promising coin and seen as a competitor of ETH and you can invest it although the technology needs to be more advanced with greater speed and if these problems are solved then it will have price surge.So my choice is invest now and hodl for long term and gain profits.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

compare to past quite good https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/neo/usd
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

Before end of every Month I used to buy a bag of NEO in Binance for the sake of getting my GAS share from holding NEO. Every 2nd of the month Binance is distributing GAS to all NEO users.

Another thing, NEO is oversold, watch out for the reversal.

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

I would say NEO is a pretty good bet. I was first intrigued by it because of the POS staking rewards. Basically all you have to do is buy NEO, send it to your wallet, then just let it earn money for you! It's like a long term time-deposit bank investment. The good thing is that it is also a development platform where many new coins and projects will be developed which will probably result in an increased value of NEO as well.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: