Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on NEO ?  (Read 1181 times)
Carterwyang

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:22:41 PM

Of course you can invest in Neo, taking into account that one of its strongest competitors is Ethereum. Lately
is having a good potential in the market, and it is easier to make transactions considering that they say
that its value will exceed $ 700 during this year.
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:49:11 PM

Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
I fully agree with you. I, too,would have bought NEO. This is the Chinese Ethereum and it has a great future.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:55:54 PM

I think NEO has a bright future,

Its a coin with a working product, there are ICO taking part on its blockchain and it has a very large following.

That said, competition will be fierce at the top, with Cardano, Ethereum, NEO, EOS etc all vying for the top spot in the future.
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:26:00 PM

a very popular token.the NEP-5 infrastructure will be further developed in the coming years. It's a project that can compete with ETH.
It will be a nice investment for 1-2 years.  Wink
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

I agree with you there, i sympathise and adore NEO. I think it’s bound for
a better and conpetitive future. It’s quite a very good coin, but still has a long
and narrow road to it’s much anticipated success. Invest and keep,an eye out
on this one, it’s gonna get more interesting in it’s run.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:32:07 AM

many say alt coins are risky and even scam and so forth but right from the inception of neo coin their developments and tie-ups and now smart contracts are disrupting the industry
zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:01:51 AM

Sure you can invest in NEO, I consider that NEO is one of the competitors of several currencies. You should keep in mind
that lately has managed to have a strong potential, in the market and little by little people are trusting in their future.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:36:18 AM

NEO has very nice value development. This coin is one of the big coins and got a lot of support for the future. Maybe this will get to be an NEO coin that could shift the position of the ethereum. with the development and the system of NEO-owned then it can happen.

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:54:39 AM

NEO has very nice value development. This coin is one of the big coins and got a lot of support for the future. Maybe this will get to be an NEO coin that could shift the position of the ethereum. with the development and the system of NEO-owned then it can happen.

Development side NEO is not at all worthy one bro. I have seen many coding error who ever using this platform cfor smart contract. If you want to say will it be good for investment as coin. Everyone will strongly support to invest on NEO as a coin mate.

Please check the market place of NEO now. You can believe on NEO and invest on it because it has a big potential to bump back in the market mate.

littleboy

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

Why not? I consider NEO to be the only worthy competitor of Ethereum. Just pay attention to those ICO that take place on the NEO platform. They are all very successful.

Yeah, I heard the ico's have to pay a lot to do an ico in neo which weeds out the shitty icos. But the price is down a lot.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

Investing on NEO is actually a good idea, though I am quite not sure if you should go and take a long term investment as I have seen this alt encounter errors and wrte not quite able to handle the situation, although I've seen NEO make quite a noise in the past year and I'm curious what's next to happen in NEO and I also hope that it'll go strong in 2018.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:33:31 PM

Investing on NEO is actually a good idea, though I am quite not sure if you should go and take a long term investment as I have seen this alt encounter errors and wrte not quite able to handle the situation, although I've seen NEO make quite a noise in the past year and I'm curious what's next to happen in NEO and I also hope that it'll go strong in 2018.
NEO has proved itself very well and I constantly hear positive feedback about this coin. I think that today is the chance, When you can invest your money in this coin at a good price.
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:35:48 PM

you can do nothing wrong on the long run with neo.
i doubt it that they could take ethereums place,... but it will be absolutly save longrun coin and will be good in each portfolio
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

if NEO announced that they are working with the Chinese government and the PBOC, can estimate the price of NEO rocketed to an all-time high.
The future of NEO is good and the technology of neo is in the future because it has an anti-quantum cryptography mechanism.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:57:43 AM

In the smart contracts niche is one of the best options, the fact of being a Chinese project is something to be considered, since the country has enough restrictions with cryptos, but allows a project of the magnitude of NEO.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:38:43 AM

Neo is one of the good choice of investing in cryptocurrency because we know that is one of potential coin .
The future of neo is big because this is one of possible next ethereum if ethereum bit bitcoin to place of being number 1 crypto.
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:42:10 AM

NEO has a very good future and NEO has the potential to grow every day. And if you want to invest in the NEO I expect you could start from now. Although it is still very much with the Ethereum lots of people expect NEO could be like the Ethereum. And I think a lot of people will be benefited with the NEO.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

Neo is one of the good choice of investing in cryptocurrency because we know that is one of potential coin .
The future of neo is big because this is one of possible next ethereum if ethereum bit bitcoin to place of being number 1 crypto.
the future of crypto is predicted to be good because now crypto like neo will continue to be the best. such as neo ethereum can certainly be parallel to ethereum just a matter of time, so investing in neo is a good choice.
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:26:36 AM

In my opinion, NEO's future is better than bright.
Looking at the past, ongoing, and upcoming ICOs on NEO gives you a good indication of the future prospects of this wonderful coin.
Then there's CoZ (Citizen of Zion) based in Europe which forms the backbone of NEO's development arm. Their Chinese counterpart is NEL. Both of these are spearheading NEO's progress.
NEO used to be considered a "chinese ethereum" but in reality they're so much more than that with massive global ambitions.
If i had the money, I'd be buying NEO all day long, every day!
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

NEO is the perfect choice if you want an investment for the future and I think if you see a team that is behind NEO is very nice. NEO and the coin came from China and many expect that one day the NEO is able to emulate the Ethereum. And many investors to seek profits in NEO.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: