Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power!  (Read 106939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
s4ndm4ns

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:16:39 AM

Last mining rig was rented for 0.0576 BTC/MH/day

I think this shows acctual payment rather than btc/mh/day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letunovskeye

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:09:34 AM

Thank you to djeZo for frequent updates here and improvements to the site.  I am watching the rigs list with great interest.  So you're looking for sellers to lower to 0.02 BTC/MH/day , is this based on mining a certain coin or on figures plugged into some profitability calculator?   
About pricing, is this for real?  0.0444-0.0464 for Thrash user...why is it over 2x your recommendation?  Either I am misreading it or something is wrong here
Squirreljester

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:27:39 AM

djezo, I am not sure I setup the cgminer config file right. I put in the api listen command you gave in the example.conf file

Scroll back a page or 2 and look at my command line example, you put that second command line from the instructions (not the first one, the one he has after he had checked the API readme) at the beginning of your actual command line. I put mine after the --scrypt at the beginning.
ozoner

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:30:42 AM

Alright, someone rent from me, I think I got everything set up right. I've got 6, 12, and 24 hour prices, and I've set up my normal pool to mine when I'm not being rented. Unfortunately the site keeps showing my rig as offline randomly so my stability never gets above 70%. Why is it doing that? I'm watching my rig and it never drops, and I'm watching the dashboard of my pool that I mine and my hash never drops, so the rig isn't actually dropping, why is the site saying it's OFF sometimes?

I am having the same problem, but not to the same extent.

I have my rig leased currently, no problems, it's hashing away, no disconnects since beginning of the lease, but my rig is periodically showing offline for a short period of time on leaserig.net. It is definitely *not* offline - I was sitting here watching it hash away happily on the leaser's defined pool the last 2 times it showed as "offline" for a short period on the website...

I'm currently showing as under 98% stability, this is not a true representation. How does the site test reliability?

If I was paying my hard-earned to lease a rig, and had the choice between 98% supposed reliability and 100% reliability, it's not a hard choice.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions to fix.

Sign up to hire altcoin Mining Rigs! http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?rfid=166 Lease my Scrypt mining rigs : http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?fprovider=ozoner
My Reputation thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431294.0
Send me BTC : 1Q7CodAkY4VqgNGkM2YbCEsBeUhA5qJDFf
Pustul

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:42:12 AM

Alright, someone rent from me, I think I got everything set up right. I've got 6, 12, and 24 hour prices, and I've set up my normal pool to mine when I'm not being rented. Unfortunately the site keeps showing my rig as offline randomly so my stability never gets above 70%. Why is it doing that? I'm watching my rig and it never drops, and I'm watching the dashboard of my pool that I mine and my hash never drops, so the rig isn't actually dropping, why is the site saying it's OFF sometimes?

I have my rig leased currently, no problems, it's hashing away, no disconnects since beginning of the lease, but my rig is periodically showing offline for a short period of time on leaserig.net. It is definitely *not* offline - I was sitting here watching it hash away happily on the leaser's defined pool the last 2 times it showed as "offline" for a short period on the website...

I'm currently showing as under 98% stability, this is not a true representation. How does the site test reliability?

If I was paying my hard-earned to lease a rig, and had the choice between 98% supposed reliability and 100% reliability, it's not a hard choice.

Quote from: djeZo
If your rig has bad internet connection, this can happen. I have very strict timing rules to prevent spending too much time waiting for single mining rig. If connection is not established within 2 seconds, rig is reported as OFF, if data is not sent within 2 seconds, rig is reported as OFF.

Keep in mind that it isn't just quality of your connection. If you do some heavy duty downloading or uploading, that can higher your latencies, thus can show your rig as being OFF.

Also if you're doing some stuff on your rig (I had to do a teamviewer session once to see something) your latency will increase, are you using your rig or just hashing?
ozoner

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:17:42 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 04:54:39 AM by ozoner

If your rig has bad internet connection, this can happen. I have very strict timing rules to prevent spending too much time waiting for single mining rig. If connection is not established within 2 seconds, rig is reported as OFF, if data is not sent within 2 seconds, rig is reported as OFF.

Keep in mind that it isn't just quality of your connection. If you do some heavy duty downloading or uploading, that can higher your latencies, thus can show your rig as being OFF.

Quote from: pustul
Also if you're doing some stuff on your rig (I had to do a teamviewer session once to see something) your latency will increase, are you using your rig or just hashing?

Firstly, thanks for the reply. My internet connection is reliable, and my rig just hashes, it doesn't do anything else at all. It's vanilla linux install, and I access it via ssh, so it's not even doing any remote desktop or whatever. It's very responsive.

I do have my card intensities set at 20 (as this gives best hashrate and WU for me) - is it possible this might contribute to the problem?  If I drop the intensity it drops both hashrate and WU readings, so I'm reluctant to drop them to 19.

I'd have no problem with my rig being reported as unstable if it actually was unstable Smiley

Thank you for your input.

Sign up to hire altcoin Mining Rigs! http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?rfid=166 Lease my Scrypt mining rigs : http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?fprovider=ozoner
Squirreljester

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:32:35 AM

My rig is dedicated to mining, it does nothing else, and I've never had an issue with any kind of connection before. I have a dual channel wireless N in my house, and a 50mb/20mb dedicated internet line.
Pustul

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:56:51 AM

Quote from: pustul

Firstly, thanks for the reply. My internet connection is reliable, and my rig just hashes, it doesn't do anything else at all. It's vanilla linux install, and I access it via ssh, so it's not even doing any remote desktop or whatever. It's very responsive.

I do have my card intensities set at 20 (as this gives best hashrate and WU for me) - is it possible this might contribute to the problem?  If I drop the intensity it drops both hashrate and WU readings, so I'm reluctant to drop them to 19.

I'd have no problem with my rig being reported as unstable if it actually was unstable Smiley

Also, any ideas if the reliability stats ever get reset? Or is it calculated since you started leasing?

Thank you for your input.

I don't think the intensity has something to do with it, I use 20 and my rigs report fine. Then I don't have any other ideas, wait for djeZo to answer.
sikman

Activity: 572
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:07:08 AM

7.5MH ( 3 x 2.5MH ) available for rent via PM only....

If someone needs more MH to rent a total of 7.5MH is available via PM, I currently have 7 RIGS out of 10 listed on leaserig.net but I'm unable to add the other 3.

The other 3 rigs are doing 2.4-2.5MH each for a total of approx 7.5MH but I'm unable to list them as these 3 rigs are offsite in a private setup  and I'm not allowed to open ports up, I control them via Teamviewer..

Can do a special price off 0.0250 per MH/day for these 3...

PECULIUM                    [  PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ]
First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence     / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /

▓░          ░  ░░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
                                  █▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
             ░░░░░▒▒░░  ░░░░░░░░░▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒███▓▓████████▓▓
        ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░░░     ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓██▒▓██████▓█████
     ░▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░░▒▓▒ ░░░    ░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓ ████████▒▓██▓▓
          ░░░░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒░ ░      ▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒░████▓███▒████▓▓
      ░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░       ▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ █████████████  
       ░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒███▓█████▓░     
      ░░░    ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓  ░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░▓██▓▒░          ░ ░
     ░░  ▒▓█████████▓▓▓▒▓░  ░░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒░   ░░░ ░░░░     
     ░ ▓██▒▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓    ░ ░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░             
     ░▓█░▒██████████▓▒▒█      ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            
    ░▓▓ ███████▓▒██▓███▒      ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒░▒░▒▒░░░░░░░         
    ▒▒ ▓██▓▓██▒▓███▓███      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░            
    ▒░▒█░███▓████▓           ░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                 
    ░ ██ ████▓▓     ▒       ░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                    
                   ▒░      ░░ ░   ░░░░░░░░░░                      
            ░░░░░░▒▒       ░░   ░ ░  ░░░░░░░                      
          ░░░  ░░ ░         ░          ░░░░░░                     
                           ░      ░░░░░░░▒▒░                      
                                     ░░░  ░▒                      
                            ░░▒░░░      ░  ░▒                     
                    ░    ░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒░    ░░▒░                    
                    ▒▒░░░░░░   ░░    ░▒▒░░░░▒▒                    
                      ▒▒░░▒░▓███████▓ ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒                    
                    ▓░ ░▒░░▓██████████░░▒▒▒▓▓                     
                   ▓███░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓                      
                    ████▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░                       
                     ▓██▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░                          
                      ▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░                               
                        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▒                                  
                         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒                                  
                          ░▒▒░▒░                                  
                          ░░   ░                                  
                          ░    ░                                  ░
                             ░░                       ░           ░
                                                      ░░        ░ ░
                         ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░     ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░ ░ ░ ░
                       ░▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░    ░░░░░░░ ░
                      ░▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
                     ░▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒              ░▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░░░▒░▒
                    ░▒▓██▒░                ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░   ░░░░░░▒
                   ░▒▓█       ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒░▒
                  ▒▒▓█   ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                 ░░▓█    ░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░ ░░░░░        ░ ▒
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=385
sikman

Activity: 572
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:20:53 AM

The person who is renting my rig - PC7 please log in and add your pools.

Its still hashing away on my default one, you have not entered any mining pools. Your wasting hashing time....

PECULIUM                    [  PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ]
First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence     / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /

▓░          ░  ░░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
                                  █▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
             ░░░░░▒▒░░  ░░░░░░░░░▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒███▓▓████████▓▓
        ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░░░     ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓██▒▓██████▓█████
     ░▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░░▒▓▒ ░░░    ░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓ ████████▒▓██▓▓
          ░░░░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒░ ░      ▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒░████▓███▒████▓▓
      ░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░       ▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ █████████████  
       ░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒███▓█████▓░     
      ░░░    ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓  ░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░▓██▓▒░          ░ ░
     ░░  ▒▓█████████▓▓▓▒▓░  ░░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒░   ░░░ ░░░░     
     ░ ▓██▒▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓    ░ ░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░             
     ░▓█░▒██████████▓▒▒█      ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            
    ░▓▓ ███████▓▒██▓███▒      ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒░▒░▒▒░░░░░░░         
    ▒▒ ▓██▓▓██▒▓███▓███      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░            
    ▒░▒█░███▓████▓           ░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                 
    ░ ██ ████▓▓     ▒       ░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                    
                   ▒░      ░░ ░   ░░░░░░░░░░                      
            ░░░░░░▒▒       ░░   ░ ░  ░░░░░░░                      
          ░░░  ░░ ░         ░          ░░░░░░                     
                           ░      ░░░░░░░▒▒░                      
                                     ░░░  ░▒                      
                            ░░▒░░░      ░  ░▒                     
                    ░    ░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒░    ░░▒░                    
                    ▒▒░░░░░░   ░░    ░▒▒░░░░▒▒                    
                      ▒▒░░▒░▓███████▓ ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒                    
                    ▓░ ░▒░░▓██████████░░▒▒▒▓▓                     
                   ▓███░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓                      
                    ████▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░                       
                     ▓██▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░                          
                      ▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░                               
                        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▒                                  
                         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒                                  
                          ░▒▒░▒░                                  
                          ░░   ░                                  
                          ░    ░                                  ░
                             ░░                       ░           ░
                                                      ░░        ░ ░
                         ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░     ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░ ░ ░ ░
                       ░▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░    ░░░░░░░ ░
                      ░▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
                     ░▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒              ░▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░░░▒░▒
                    ░▒▓██▒░                ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░   ░░░░░░▒
                   ░▒▓█       ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒░▒
                  ▒▒▓█   ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                 ░░▓█    ░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░ ░░░░░        ░ ▒
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=385
kb24mvp

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:54:04 AM

Sent PM to OP to add rig but no reply
hrvatskafarma

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:27:37 AM

djeZo, can you please come up with another method to build trust than complete a trade on these forums. I've had no need to perform a trade on the forums so I haven't. Can I do one of the following instead?

1. Provide a deposit

1. We can do this manually. I have no implemented methods. You can send some BTC to me and I post in your trust thread that I keep X amount of your BTC until Y date.

Can you tell me which amount of btc I need to send you for renting my 3.4 mhs rig?

bit2580

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:54:11 AM

possible feature?  - When cgminer or rig restarted it forgets the setting of the lessee, so maybe it could be saved at admin, and set automatically when something happened?
djeZo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:48:54 AM

djeZo, can you please come up with another method to build trust than complete a trade on these forums. I've had no need to perform a trade on the forums so I haven't. Can I do one of the following instead?

1. Provide a deposit

1. We can do this manually. I have no implemented methods. You can send some BTC to me and I post in your trust thread that I keep X amount of your BTC until Y date.

Can you tell me which amount of btc I need to send you for renting my 3.4 mhs rig?

That is up to you. Whatever you think would make customers feel safe. Generally I guess the amount which is equal to 24h renting time of your rig.

possible feature?  - When cgminer or rig restarted it forgets the setting of the lessee, so maybe it could be saved at admin, and set automatically when something happened?

Has been discussed already and I am looking for a solution too.

My rig is dedicated to mining, it does nothing else, and I've never had an issue with any kind of connection before. I have a dual channel wireless N in my house, and a 50mb/20mb dedicated internet line.

Wireless connection is generally a bad idea for mining rigs. You need fast responses to reduce stale shares. Wireless can give you spiking latencies and could be the cause of why your rig is sometimes displayed as OFF.

I will change "Stability" to "Connection stability", which this actually refers to.

almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:22:48 PM

Haven't read through all of this thread, so apologies if this question has already been asked and answered.

Does the leaserig system and its miners support the old-school 'getwork' protocol? IOW, if I give a http URL instead of stratum+tcp:// will everything work? I want the rig to connect directly to my client for solo mining.
ozoner

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:35:02 PM

After saying that about 10 hours ago.... no dropouts at all. I'm up to well over 99% "stability" and it's looking a lot more respectable.

If you made any adjustments djezo, thanks. If not, thanks all the same, let's put it down to a quirk of the universe Smiley

kalnas

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:38:44 PM

Haven't read through all of this thread, so apologies if this question has already been asked and answered.

Does the leaserig system and its miners support the old-school 'getwork' protocol? IOW, if I give a http URL instead of stratum+tcp:// will everything work? I want the rig to connect directly to my client for solo mining.

Somebody is doing solo mining on my rig. So yes, it works Smiley
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:20:24 PM

Somebody is doing solo mining on my rig. So yes, it works Smiley

How do we do soloming using leaserig can u explain
coinpool_de

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:23:34 PM

gerat service. I love leaeRig.net.
A lot of new rigs online.. Great...
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:40:09 PM

Looks like you can't lease in advance, or even see pricing? Bit frustrating because right now ALL active rigs bar one are leased, and the only available one shows a blank list for renting plan. Do I have to sit around and wait for one to become available, or can I queue up something in advance?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: