Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power!  (Read 106939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:09:46 PM

Disregard my last post. I can see them now.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
Squirreljester

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:10:16 PM

Question: I am in the admin panel. I put the mining address in and press update. Should something happen now ?

Shouldn't I be able to set prices or something
I had to refresh a couple times for all of the options to show up, but yes, you should see current hashing and current pool at the top, switch and default pools, declared hashrate, and price setting at the bottom.
ozoner

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:10:26 PM

This is one good way to solve issue of restarted rigs. I will call this command after each pool change. If you would like to use it on your rig, then add "save" command in permission list.

If you're saving the customer pools when a pool is added - which is a nice idea by the way - does this get wiped after the lease finishes??  (or would you need to call a restart on cgminer to achieve this?)

It gets wiped with your default pool you configured. Each call to add, remove or switch pool will also call save method. When adding default pool, save is called the same way...

Ok thanks. I will enable on mine once the current lease expires. If you're doing this, I think you may as well issue a few more commands at the start of the lease  and delete all the rig owner's pools - save the person who's leasing the hassle, and would make it less confusing for the renter. They're not going to think "whose are these pools??!?!". I know I did when I rented someone else's rig as a test...

Also a suggestion for the site if I may : some way of telling how far through a lease you are when you rent a rig. You get a start time and an end time, but there's no "current" system time - I had to look up what the time zome of the system was!   Ideally you'd have a readout of how long you've got to lease expiry too I guess.

Thanks again for a great service.

Sign up to hire altcoin Mining Rigs! http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?rfid=166 Lease my Scrypt mining rigs : http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?fprovider=ozoner
My Reputation thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431294.0
Send me BTC : 1Q7CodAkY4VqgNGkM2YbCEsBeUhA5qJDFf
Squirreljester

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:20:10 PM

This is one good way to solve issue of restarted rigs. I will call this command after each pool change. If you would like to use it on your rig, then add "save" command in permission list.

If you're saving the customer pools when a pool is added - which is a nice idea by the way - does this get wiped after the lease finishes??  (or would you need to call a restart on cgminer to achieve this?)

It gets wiped with your default pool you configured. Each call to add, remove or switch pool will also call save method. When adding default pool, save is called the same way...

Ok thanks. I will enable on mine once the current lease expires. If you're doing this, I think you may as well issue a few more commands at the start of the lease  and delete all the rig owner's pools - save the person who's leasing the hassle, and would make it less confusing for the renter. They're not going to think "whose are these pools??!?!". I know I did when I rented someone else's rig as a test...

Also a suggestion for the site if I may : some way of telling how far through a lease you are when you rent a rig. You get a start time and an end time, but there's no "current" system time - I had to look up what the time zome of the system was!   Ideally you'd have a readout of how long you've got to lease expiry too I guess.

Thanks again for a great service.

An easy way to do this, without messing with timezone calculations, is just pop up a little countdown timer. Smiley
bitlynx

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 02:37:07 PM

The main rigs page already displays a countdown clock for each rented rig.  It might be nice to see this in the admin panel as well.  I also suggested that djeZo include a timezone field in the admin panel to auto-adjust times, which I believe he said is on his list of features to add.

Squirreljester

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:45:09 PM

Whoever has my rig rented right now, your pool is dead. There's 3 hours left if you want to switch to another pool.

It'd be neat if we had away to contact our renters directly for issues. Maybe have a box in the admin page that, if the renter enters an email address, it would be populated with it, so we can contact them with issues.
You should enter a second pool if the first one dies, so you can get the most from your money.
bitlynx

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 02:45:39 PM

One of my rigs got rebooted after SICK/DEAD gpu. After reboot all of the customers pools got deleted?? I've contacted customer directly and I'll issue 50% refund directly to him since I've ended the lease after 13h as soon as I get his BTC address.
That's why I always when customer have set up at least 1 of his pools do S -> W in cgminer, to save his pools in my config.

To mitayu, who is currently renting my rig, you may have seen the miner drop for a few seconds.  I saved the config file with your pools and then enabled API saves then restarted the miner per the above instructions to ensure your pools (and other future renters') survive a restart.  Please note that Invalid counts on my status page (http://home.digitolle.net/miner) may be off for a few minutes due to the restart.

Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Thank you,
- Bitlynx

dima_a123

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:51:08 PM

Why when returning from offline mode, the stability starts from 0%?
My rig is fully operatable, but stability is <5% and slowly goes up...

Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:00:35 PM

Seems to be poeple are mining real gold seeing the price skyrocketing!!
SP4RK7

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:05:13 PM

This all looks pretty interesting. I will be looking at renting my rig out once I get it up and running again.
alphapilot

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:45:36 PM

djeZo

What changes need to be made to show the machines  in "Currently not rentable rigs"

If i want to do any maintenance I still want them to show and not offline.

Is it just removing the pricing ?

Yes

One of my rigs got rebooted after SICK/DEAD gpu. After reboot all of the customers pools got deleted?? I've contacted customer directly and I'll issue 50% refund directly to him since I've ended the lease after 13h as soon as I get his BTC address.
That's why I always when customer have set up at least 1 of his pools do S -> W in cgminer, to save his pools in my config.

Is this in effect already? I added the "save" command to the permission list. So now, when somebody adds pools on the website they get saved in the config file, correct? If CGminer then restarts the correct pools list will be loaded?
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:17:16 PM

djeZo

What changes need to be made to show the machines  in "Currently not rentable rigs"

Yes

Is this in effect already? I added the "save" command to the permission list. So now, when somebody adds pools on the website they get saved in the config file, correct? If CGminer then restarts the correct pools list will be loaded?

Worked for me. cgminer.conf is updated with the renters pools.
Squirreljester

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:17:45 PM

The main rigs page already displays a countdown clock for each rented rig.  It might be nice to see this in the admin panel as well.  I also suggested that djeZo include a timezone field in the admin panel to auto-adjust times, which I believe he said is on his list of features to add.
I just look at the rigs page and use the find option to find my rig. I have to time little tweaks I do between rentals.
alphapilot

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:00:01 PM

djeZo

Yes

Worked for me. cgminer.conf is updated with the renters pools.

OK, it's working for me as well. However... I have "gpu-threads" : "1" in my config file and this gets removed as soon as a new pool is added which makes it default to "gpu-threads" : "2" and causes my miner to get stuck at a very low hash-rate and being very laggy. Also there are a lot of other parameters written to the config file which were not there before.

I would really appreciate if the website only modifies the pools and leaves the other settings related to GPU,etc untouched.
Squirreljester

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:07:48 PM

Someone just rented from me and they didn't enter their pool info. Check your entries and switch to your pool.
djeZo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:10:00 PM

I noticed that if you run cgminer with config file being somewhere else (or different name?) then the original config file does not get overwritten, plus there is new one created which contains customers pools. That might be useful, but it is some manual work when you put rig back up, because you need to copy pools.

I really don't know what are you guys doing with your rigs, mine is working stable for 7+ days with not a single cgminer restart (sgminer 4.0.0).

alphapilot

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:19:44 PM

I noticed that if you run cgminer with config file being somewhere else (or different name?) then the original config file does not get overwritten, plus there is new one created which contains customers pools. That might be useful, but it is some manual work when you put rig back up, because you need to copy pools.

I really don't know what are you guys doing with your rigs, mine is working stable for 7+ days with not a single cgminer restart (sgminer 4.0.0).

It seems the R9 290 cards are not as stable as the others...
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:21:09 PM

It seems the R9 290 cards are not as stable as the others...

I have 3 R290 and no problems with them.

Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:22:02 PM

Yes I have R9 290s and I cannot restart cgminer. I have to press "X" ie I just close the window and then restart cgminer. That is the only way it works for me. Quit/Restart commands just crashes my PC not only cgminer
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:24:20 PM

Yes I have R9 290s and I cannot restart cgminer. I have to press "X" ie I just close the window and then restart cgminer. That is the only way it works for me. Quit/Restart commands just crashes my PC not only cgminer

Fixed in sgminer 4.0.0.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: