Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power!  (Read 106939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
djeZo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:21:04 PM

djeZo , i have sent you PM
I got nothing from you.

mpdas108

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:21:42 PM

Is there anyway you can check to make sure that my api access is working properly?

mpdas108

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:23:49 PM

Is there anyway you can check to make sure that my api access is working properly?

Here is my config file api section:

"api-port" : "4001",
"api-groups" : "P:switchpool:addpool:removepool:restart:save:*",
"api-allow" : "R:0/0, P:89.212.242.33",

I allow read from anywhere so I can monitor them from any internet connection.

djeZo (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:24:40 PM

Complicated answer: with a software that utilizes cgminers api from remote host.

Simple answer: not yet, until you get added on. But have plans to create special page where mining rig providers will be able to test whether they configured cgminer + NAT correctly.

BotwinBG

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:26:24 PM

Sorry for the slightly offtopic - this is mostly for rig operators - is there an equivalent of CGWatcher or CGRemote for OS X?

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AMEPAY IEO
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AMEPAY LISTING
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mpdas108

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:30:05 PM

Complicated answer: with a software that utilizes cgminers api from remote host.

Simple answer: not yet, until you get added on. But have plans to create special page where mining rig providers will be able to test whether they configured cgminer + NAT correctly.

Well my rig "Krishna" is added, and somebody rented it, but they aren't using it.. I just want them to get what they paid for.. I don't know if it is because the access isn't working or they are just spacing out..

djeZo (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:50:27 PM

Well my rig "Krishna" is added, and somebody rented it, but they aren't using it.. I just want them to get what they paid for.. I don't know if it is because the access isn't working or they are just spacing out..

You can verify whether your cgminer is correctly configured by adding/removing/switching few pools on your own in admin panel. If nothing happens, then you didn't configure permissions correctly.

mpdas108

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:05:06 PM

You can verify whether your cgminer is correctly configured by adding/removing/switching few pools on your own in admin panel. If nothing happens, then you didn't configure permissions correctly.

I just did that and noticed the pool change would not stick, it seems that my ready-only group I had established was overriding the write access I gave your IP. I have modified the file a bit, and it is working now, I will contact the renter and extend his rental time.

boy2k

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:18:57 PM

Is there work being done on the server?
rigs keep jumping on and offline on the site..
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:27:49 PM

Is there work being done on the server?
rigs keep jumping on and offline on the site..

Yeh, some work was done, nothing to worry about.

rizlagr

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:44:01 PM

"modify" renting time is actually "extend" renting time?
Yeos

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:54:34 PM

"modify" renting time is actually "extend" renting time?

yes.

example: 30 extends, -30 decreases

thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:05:45 PM

I am taking my rig offline for some maintenance after the current lease ends. I plan to lease a second one distributing the hashing power evenly between both of them.
Yeos

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:15:16 PM

I'm offering 3 hr bonus to the FIRST CUSTOMER who leases a 48 hr rental

If you're a previous customer it will be 4 hrs bonus.

khm

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:23:32 PM

djeZo, any plans for lease history for rig owners?
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:16:06 PM

djeZo, any plans for lease history for rig owners?

On todo list.

jytou

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:36:35 PM

Hi,
here are a few suggestions for this very nice site (the CSS already enhances the presentation, that's good!):

* rig provider setting:
-the renting plans are not very easy to setup (needs to do some manual calculation to reach the desired Btc per Mh): it would be more intuitive to enter the price per Mh and then interactively verify the resulting total before making it live,
-have several "non rented" pools, as we know that pools are not reliable and need some failover pools for times when the rig is not rented,
-of course have some "maintenance mode", but you already know that and in my opinion it is definitely not the highest priority.

* main renting page:
-I would make separate tables for each of the different parts (one table for available, one for "currently rented", one for "not rentable" and one for "offline", each with their own header),
-I would use colours to show: good vs bad availability, actual MHs vs advertised MHs (it would be convenient to see in a flash which ones are just ok vs which are much lower or higher),
-I would offer graphs of usage for each rig (with different colours for times when they were rented), this would offer some trust to see how stable a rig is over time during rented periods and how it achieves the declared speed,
-add the header of the table several times in the table (for instance every 20 lines) because when you're at the bottom of it, you kinda loose which column is what,
-some trust mechanism should be built-in, rather than having to go to bitcointalk.
-people who want to rent should have their pools configured on their own account, then when they rent some rig, their configuration would override the one from the owner of the rig... that way both owners and renters have their own configuration and don't need to fiddle with them anymore.

This last point offers a double advantage:
-renters don't lose the first few minutes of the rent (and they won't forget to put their settings!),
-owners can't mess with the renter's configuration (of course, they still can do it directly on cgminer itself, but not on the website).
Additionally, for each rig, owners and renters should have stats on how much time was spent on a particular pool. That way if the owner plays with the renter's settings (by setting his own during the night, for instance!), there is a way to prove what happened.

One last little thing: when I rented my rig, the renter couldn't set his own pools (I wasn't actually using the default conf file, and I hadn't set the API permissions at all - when I fixed both it worked)... would it be possible to detect that so that the rig wouldn't be available if the settings cannot be changed?

If you need any help on implementing these, I'm a computer engineer and would love to contribute if possible.

That's all I have for now!
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:58:29 PM

First page rig list is now sorted by availability + best price + hours rented. I want to stimulate a bit lower prices so there is increased interest from buyers.

Hi,
here are a few suggestions for this very nice site (the CSS already enhances the presentation, that's good!):

* rig provider setting:
-the renting plans are not very easy to setup (needs to do some manual calculation to reach the desired Btc per Mh): it would be more intuitive to enter the price per Mh and then interactively verify the resulting total before making it live,
-have several "non rented" pools, as we know that pools are not reliable and need some failover pools for times when the rig is not rented,
-of course have some "maintenance mode", but you already know that and in my opinion it is definitely not the highest priority.

* main renting page:
-I would make separate tables for each of the different parts (one table for available, one for "currently rented", one for "not rentable" and one for "offline", each with their own header),
-I would use colours to show: good vs bad availability, actual MHs vs advertised MHs (it would be convenient to see in a flash which ones are just ok vs which are much lower or higher),
-I would offer graphs of usage for each rig (with different colours for times when they were rented), this would offer some trust to see how stable a rig is over time during rented periods and how it achieves the declared speed,
-add the header of the table several times in the table (for instance every 20 lines) because when you're at the bottom of it, you kinda loose which column is what,
-some trust mechanism should be built-in, rather than having to go to bitcointalk.
-people who want to rent should have their pools configured on their own account, then when they rent some rig, their configuration would override the one from the owner of the rig... that way both owners and renters have their own configuration and don't need to fiddle with them anymore.

This last point offers a double advantage:
-renters don't lose the first few minutes of the rent (and they won't forget to put their settings!),
-owners can't mess with the renter's configuration (of course, they still can do it directly on cgminer itself, but not on the website).
Additionally, for each rig, owners and renters should have stats on how much time was spent on a particular pool. That way if the owner plays with the renter's settings (by setting his own during the night, for instance!), there is a way to prove what happened.

One last little thing: when I rented my rig, the renter couldn't set his own pools (I wasn't actually using the default conf file, and I hadn't set the API permissions at all - when I fixed both it worked)... would it be possible to detect that so that the rig wouldn't be available if the settings cannot be changed?

If you need any help on implementing these, I'm a computer engineer and would love to contribute if possible.

That's all I have for now!

1. Already on todo list.
2. Already on todo list.
3. Already on todo list.
4. Maybe in near future if list becomes really big.
5. Have plans to monitor speeds with stability and then do calculation shown in percentage.
6. Graphs maybe in future one day, lot of coding and lot of data needed to be saved for these purposes.
7. Maybe in near future if list becomes really big.
8. Already on todo list.
9. Something similar on todo list.

Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:02:37 PM

guys you must have read there is competition now and competition which is cheaper.
I have already seen prices come down, I have been hiring from competition at almost half rate but frankly leaserig is much more easy to deal with and I would like to lease again so keep bringing these prices down
Thanks  Grin
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:11:44 PM

guys you must have read there is competition now and competition which is cheaper.
I have already seen prices come down, I have been hiring from competition at almost half rate but frankly leaserig is much more easy to deal with and I would like to lease again so keep bringing these prices down
Thanks  Grin

Totally agree on that one. I just set price of one of my rigs down to just a bit over 0.02 Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: