Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power!  (Read 106939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Squirreljester

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:23:53 PM

I get an email when its rented and when there is half hour left....

have you checked your spam and that it has the correct email address?

Ah, I didn't even notice the place to put in my email address. I've entered it in now, and I'm sure it will work now, thanks.
dima_a123

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:20:51 AM

I see there are no scrypt-jane rigs for rent.
Is there any demand for it? What coin?

mpdas108

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:24:27 AM

I see there are no scrypt-jane rigs for rent.
Is there any demand for it? What coin?

CACHE coin seems to be doing well.. not much demand though..

Squirreljester

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:32:24 AM

Did you get rid if the option to see, and to switch to, a customer's pool?
kenshirothefist

Activity: 457
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:08:58 AM

Feature request: As a provider I would like to be able to disable a particular Rent plan. For example, I have plans for 72, 48, 24 and 12h, and I would like to temporarily disable the plans for 72 and 48h, thus leaving just 24 and 12 (because I wan't to temporarily avoid long-term leases - or vice-verse, avoid short-term leases) . I know I can just remove it and later re-add it, but this is rather annoying since I would like to keep my pricing intact. All you need to do is to add a check-box column "enabled" to renting plans .
Fattox

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:37:05 AM

Feature request: As a provider I would like to be able to disable a particular Rent plan. For example, I have plans for 72, 48, 24 and 12h, and I would like to temporarily disable the plans for 72 and 48h, thus leaving just 24 and 12 (because I wan't to temporarily avoid long-term leases - or vice-verse, avoid short-term leases) . I know I can just remove it and later re-add it, but this is rather annoying since I would like to keep my pricing intact. All you need to do is to add a check-box column "enabled" to renting plans .

You read my mind, i actually thought of this last night before bed, was going to post the same suggestion today.

I don't like re-adding plans all the time, i also don't like how they get mixed up (when you add a plan, it goes to the bottom, always), so i'd like 2 things:
Make it so that plans stay in order of how many hours the plan is for, so i don't have a list like 1h, 2h, 24h, 10h... due to the above need to re-add plans.
Add some kind of "checkbox" so i can enable/disable plans on the fly. Sometimes i'm waiting for a new coin to launch and don't want my rigs rented during that period.

Nice work so far, and OP is a legit guy. I didn't realise his deposit address is in the admin panel by default so my payments went to him. He PM'd me within hours to inform me so he could send me my BTC! Smiley
djeZo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:21:09 PM

UPDATE for providers

There is now alternative method regarding IPs. No more noip or dyndns needed. Check how-to guide. I added this:

Solution B
Install Python 2.7. Download this simple small python script (right click and save as). When you run it, you will need to provide parameters:
name - your nick name on this forum (if it contains spaces, encapsulate it wit "")
password - your admin login password (you will receive that from me when you request to become provider)
rigid - is visible in admin panel for each rig
API-port - you choose this one next step

Then you simply run this script and you do not have to worry about IP changes - the script will auto update your IP on LeaseRig.net when your IP changes. You will have to run instance of this script for every rig you offer.

Fattox

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:01:34 PM

Djezo - Is there any way to make "Con. Stability (24h)" to actually be based on your stability? At the moment, it decreases whenever the miner is stopped. The guy renting one of my rigs just turned off the miner it seems about 20mins before his rental ended, and now my stability % is starting to plummet. Can't it be based on something to do with the connection rather than the miner running/not running?
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:05:32 PM

Why would you turn off your miner? If you temporary do not want to rent out, you should disable the rig in admin panel - that will stop querying it and will have no effect on stats.

Fattox

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:17:44 PM

No, somehow the customer stopped the miner. I came back, and he had quit 20mins earlier... which meant that my own pools were not readded by Leaserigs after the rental period, so i was not mining at all, plus it made my "stability %" on the stats fall.

I also noticed that my other rig (Scrypt) had also just been abandoned. They were both mining fine this morning... i'm quite sure that it's not a problem on my end as they were both fine for the past 24 hours.

If it's possible though, you can take control of one of my rigs and test the save/restart function? It passed on your online test without any problems, but maybe it isn't working under all circumstances?

PM me if you want to try one of my rigs. Maybe this is a problem that needs addressing.

Cheers.
Fattox

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:23:59 PM

OK, i just checked and this is what happened:

DigRig1 (Scrypt)
Someone was renting it and mining this morning, no problem, i checked via Teamviewer. But my stats say that it was 0 hashrate for the past 20 hours...! After the rental period, my pools were re-added to cgminer by LeaseRigs, and now the hashrate rises again.

DigRig2 (Scrypt A N Factor)
Someone was renting it the past 24 hours, i even checked the pool he was at and saw his username hashing away, checked Teamviewer, no problems. Then about 20mins before rental ended, my miner just stopped. Pools were not re-added by LeaseRigs because the rig was seen as "OFF" due to the miner client being shut down. Is it possible that this was some kind of flawed 'restart' command through the API by the customer?

I've left both rigs as unrentable for now. PM me if you want me to enable one so you can test them, i'd appreciate it, because i don't want to be cheating anyone out of rental time if this is what's happening.

Cheers.
dima_a123

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:03:17 PM

The guy who is leasing my scrypt-jane rig right now for TIX coin - you can't mine TIX coin - it has different parameters than UltraCoin and different hash rate! That's why all your shares are rejected!
I sent you email, but you're not responding

djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:30:14 PM

DigRig1 (Scrypt)
Someone was renting it and mining this morning, no problem, i checked via Teamviewer. But my stats say that it was 0 hashrate for the past 20 hours...! After the rental period, my pools were re-added to cgminer by LeaseRigs, and now the hashrate rises again.

Someone was renting it the past 24 hours, i even checked the pool he was at and saw his username hashing away, checked Teamviewer, no problems. Then about 20mins before rental ended, my miner just stopped. Pools were not re-added by LeaseRigs because the rig was seen as "OFF" due to the miner client being shut down. Is it possible that this was some kind of flawed 'restart' command through the API by the customer?

I've left both rigs as unrentable for now. PM me if you want me to enable one so you can test them, i'd appreciate it, because i don't want to be cheating anyone out of rental time if this is what's happening.

Cheers.

LeaseRig.net never issues restart API command (only in test). Customers cannot bypass and issue API commands on their own. The only 6 API commands that are being used are: summary, pools, switchpool, addpool, removepool and save. There have been reports of cgminer API simply dying, I have seen cgminer crashing,... I suggest you to use latest sgminer just in case and see if the issue repeats.

Fattox

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:47:41 PM

DigRig1 (Scrypt)

Cheers.

LeaseRig.net never issues restart API command (only in test). Customers cannot bypass and issue API commands on their own. The only 6 API commands that are being used are: summary, pools, switchpool, addpool, removepool and save. There have been reports of cgminer API simply dying, I have seen cgminer crashing,... I suggest you to use latest sgminer just in case and see if the issue repeats.

I never had a problem before today, so i'm sure it's not a problem with either rig, plus i use cgminer v3.7.3 which is far more stable. It didn't have a single crash in the past few weeks since i started using it.

And as far as i know, SGminer can't do Scrypt A N Factor? So it's not an option for me, since i'm moving to N Factor mining only after this weekend. I will give another version (TheKev's) of Vertminer a go first and keep an eye on my logs more closely... then see if it repeats the same problem. But since it happened on the Scrypt rig too then i doubt it's my miner at fault, but i will wait and see what happens in the next rental first.
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:13:56 PM

Stat graphs now show offline periods (red marking).

djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:45:28 PM

There are some of new providers who did not configure BTC address in admin panel. PM me to get your BTC for leases.

bitlynx

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 10:13:46 PM

To the person currently renting my rig, Bob, whose username starts with "tri", I added an extra 6 hours to your lease because I saw about that much downtime due to a network issue with my router.  Please let me know if you have any further issues.  And yes, that router is getting replaced tonight.

djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:15:32 AM

You are loosing money with these high prices now, I doubt any scrypt coin is as profitable. Multipools are below 0.01 BTC anyway.

mpdas108

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:25:48 AM

Does anybody know why BTC is falling so much in the past 18 hours... is it simply because of MtGox's shitty update.. why the hell does anybody care what happens there anyways the price is already way out of whack compared to everywhere else, why should that affect other good exchanges prices.. totally boggles my mind, and pisses me off that these people are panic selling, and taking a shit on bitcoin.

sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 08:48:04 AM

Please stop adding new rigs now. They are really getting too much.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: