Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:05:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power!  (Read 106942 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
djeZo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:43:26 PM

These new graphs are really cool. I know exactly now how much my rigs weren't mining (had few network issues on my rigs) so I was able to extend lease manually, without need for customer to contact me.

?

Does no one else monitor their leased rigs with email/sms and hashrate graphs?  

Apparently, this feature was never requested by anyone. I made it because I feel it is needed to run good service.

Stop playing.  

That was in my PM from back in the page 1-10 days.

I don't count you as a customer of service, because you don't use it. :p

mpdas108

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:57:00 PM

Can I get a little poll on what coin/multipool that the rig owners are hashing at while their rig is not rented out?

Specifically for those still leasing their rigs under "Scrypt" only, and not the other options of Scrypt-jane etc...

I can't seem to find any Scrypt coin / multipool that I feel profitable enough that I would like to have my rig sitting and hashing... Only the other options of Scrypt-jane, Dark, etc.. seem profitable to me.. maybe Im missing something..

salsamoves

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:24:55 PM

Can I get a little poll on what coin/multipool that the rig owners are hashing at while their rig is not rented out?

Specifically for those still leasing their rigs under "Scrypt" only, and not the other options of Scrypt-jane etc...

I can't seem to find any Scrypt coin / multipool that I feel profitable enough that I would like to have my rig sitting and hashing... Only the other options of Scrypt-jane, Dark, etc.. seem profitable to me.. maybe Im missing something..

not sure either so i just point it to middlepool as they are supposedly keeping an eye on things for us.

what is the formula for profitability? Ive looked but am not sure if I have the right one?

Re renting without knowing if its hashing, untill we had the summary on the rental admin page, I was constantly logging in and out of my machines, so that took up a lot of my time initially. Now I just keep an eye on the admin page. Am looking into your suggestions for email/text solution. Thanks for that.
mpdas108

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:45:20 PM

not sure either so i just point it to middlepool as they are supposedly keeping an eye on things for us.

what is the formula for profitability? Ive looked but am not sure if I have the right one?

Re renting without knowing if its hashing, untill we had the summary on the rental admin page, I was constantly logging in and out of my machines, so that took up a lot of my time initially. Now I just keep an eye on the admin page. Am looking into your suggestions for email/text solution. Thanks for that.

Profitability is how many coins you can make a day from mining a particular coin (usually displayed on the pool stats page) converted into BTC from the current exchange rate, then divide that number by your hashrate for Scrypt.

If you are on a multi coin pool then you take your days earnings in BTC divided by your hashrate.

djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:16:30 PM

Looking for provider that would like to participate in beta testing of new method of LeaseRig.net <-> cgminer communication. You need to have at least 3 rigs, one of rigs (or another computer) with Windows OS (testing Win binaries for now) and skype so we can communicate quickly. PM me with your skype if you are interested.

boubou

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:36:31 PM

If I register a rig for rent, and no one went to rent it, can I use it by myself and if someone is interested he can over-write my settings to take control of the rig?

Are Darkcoin rig accepted?

BEHNZiP6UZunp41vurNaQi4r2hvgG57yzi : BdG
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:38:49 PM

If I register a rig for rent, and no one went to rent it, can I use it by myself and if someone is interested he can over-write my settings to take control of the rig?

Yes, you can manage pools on your own with eg. CGWatcher, or you can use admin panel to switch pools. When someone hires it, he gets access to manage pools and will most likely change them (but you still have access to manage pools via website).

Are Darkcoin rig accepted?

Yes, here http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?t=5

kenshirothefist

Activity: 457
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:53:39 PM

Coloring of listed pools in the "POOLS" tab: djeZo, currently you're coloring in light red the pool that is alive and active ... I don't like this, because red color usually means that something is wrong, stopped, etc. I suggest this:

color= light green for alive + currently active pool
color= white (neutral) for alive + currently non-active pools
color = light red for dead pools
mpdas108

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:36:08 PM

DRK is pumping up!

djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:37:12 PM

Coloring of listed pools in the "POOLS" tab: djeZo, currently you're coloring in light red the pool that is alive and active ... I don't like this, because red color usually means that something is wrong, stopped, etc. I suggest this:

I had a bug in coloring, I fixed this, is it ok now?

salsamoves

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:51:36 PM

I had a bug in coloring, I fixed this, is it ok now?

thats great now, thanks
salsamoves

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:03:05 PM

DRK is pumping up!
yes it is!
kenshirothefist

Activity: 457
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:31:19 PM

I know that this has already been discussed before, but how do I disable rig with there is an active lease on the rig? Basically I don't want the rig to be rented anymore after the current lease. Is the only option to delete all renting plans? This is really annoying ...

If I click on "Disable minig rig" button, I get an warning "Unable to disable rig with active lease." and rig is still active. What are my options?
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:37:37 PM

I know that this has already been discussed before, but how do I disable rig with there is an active lease on the rig? Basically I don't want the rig to be rented anymore after the current lease. Is the only option to delete all renting plans? This is really annoying ...

If I click on "Disable minig rig" button, I get an warning "Unable to disable rig with active lease." and rig is still active. What are my options?

Modify price of all renting plans by high factor. Noone is going to rent your rig for 2 BTC a day. And if they do, you are damn lucky haha Smiley

salsamoves

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:40:36 PM

also, make sure you havent allowed extend rental option to current hirer
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:47:02 AM

Hi,

Just a couple of comments about the speed graph, I do like the idea and find it very useful at times.  On the other hand speed reporting needs to be fixed up as a failure to read speed from the rig get reported as 0 on the graph and now with the new RED feature in the graph it also says that the rig was offline (which is absolutely false in most cases).  Maybe add another color for when speed reporting is down like today so that customer don't think we are tying to rip them off.  I would also suggest replacing "OFFLINE:Yes" by "unable to read speed from provider" because this really is what it is, it has nothing to do with offline rigs unless you would be getting timeouts for 5 to 10 minutes straight or would attempt other things (ping, client app online/offline reporting, etc).

A couple of hours ago LeaseRig had and issue and 2 hours out of my graph and other provider graphs (that I can name in a PM) disappeared, we're all on different networks.  The only way possible for this to happen at the same time is if LeaseRig had issues since our logs are as clean as can be.  I also have multiple process from more than one network pulling stats from the rig and none of them have any issues, it seems that LeaseRig has issues everyday but nobody else does.... go figure.  

This leads me to my issue with the new graphs, with this LeaseRig downtime today I find myself having to compensate a customer for 2 hours when the problem wasn't on my side.  I find myself having to credit most contract ever since that graph came to life and my network works just fine... so does the network of the other providers I know.

I suggest some attention is paid to that new feature and/or maybe increase the socket connection timeouts or something because it appears only LeaseRig pulling stats from my rig and other fellows rig.

Anybody else having issues with the graph incorrectly reporting them as offline throughout the day or screwing up with the avg speed?
mineralpha

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:15:55 AM

Hi,

Just a couple of comments about the speed graph, I do like the idea and find it very useful at times.  On the other hand speed reporting needs to be fixed up as a failure to read speed from the rig get reported as 0 on the graph and now with the new RED feature in the graph it also says that the rig was offline (which is absolutely false in most cases).  Maybe add another color for when speed reporting is down like today so that customer don't think we are tying to rip them off.  I would also suggest replacing "OFFLINE:Yes" by "unable to read speed from provider" because this really is what it is, it has nothing to do with offline rigs unless you would be getting timeouts for 5 to 10 minutes straight or would attempt other things (ping, client app online/offline reporting, etc).

A couple of hours ago LeaseRig had and issue and 2 hours out of my graph and other provider graphs (that I can name in a PM) disappeared, we're all on different networks.  The only way possible for this to happen at the same time is if LeaseRig had issues since our logs are as clean as can be.  I also have multiple process from more than one network pulling stats from the rig and none of them have any issues, it seems that LeaseRig has issues everyday but nobody else does.... go figure.  

This leads me to my issue with the new graphs, with this LeaseRig downtime today I find myself having to compensate a customer for 2 hours when the problem wasn't on my side.  I find myself having to credit most contract ever since that graph came to life and my network works just fine... so does the network of the other providers I know.

I suggest some attention is paid to that new feature and/or maybe increase the socket connection timeouts or something because it appears only LeaseRig pulling stats from my rig and other fellows rig.

Anybody else having issues with the graph incorrectly reporting them as offline throughout the day or screwing up with the avg speed?

Got a problem today with my stats on leaserig, i was monitoring my rig carefully this morning and my stats graph was perfect, an hour or so after, my stats went to offline and was showing thay i was also offline since the last 6 hours and my stability (24) went back to 0% even though i am and was still mining my customer pool (i was rented for 24h). I contacted an admin and he said he would look into it. The mining operation was not affected, only the stat on leaserig. Also, an hour after this even, my stats did reset again, showing me offline since the last 24h, again even though i was still mining for my customer.

Cheers,
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:56:54 AM

As it appears, some rigs did lost stats recently, but only few. I am looking into it. It has to do something about java garbage collecting referenced objects.

cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:06:51 PM

This is really annoying, you may want to look at mine at the same time, it seems that the 2 hours downtime I mentioned yesterday is a "sliding one".  We are about 9-10 hours after I wrote the first message and that downtime now showing as happening 6 hours ago... when I wrote those lines yesterday it was also displaying as being 6 hours ago..   Rig is online on the administration website, stats appear to be updating (I can see my current MHs changing over time) but my downtime remain static between 6 and 4 hours, clearly something is wrong here, if this was a "new" downtime I would still see the previous one in the graph.

Before you ask, I was on the 24+ graph both yesterday and today so this isn't a matter of perception because of the number of intervals per plotted point has changed.
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:10:41 PM

The issue will have affect on 72h graph until there are 72 * 60 new entries logged. If your rig is disabled, no entries are logged. These stats do reflect past "working" state. Disabled rig does not count as being in worked state.

I did some changes, hopefully won't happen again.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: