Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Advertising  (Read 742 times)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

Bitcoin is gaining popularity and adoption on daily basis, yesterday there was a seminar which was air live on television station in my country and the seminar was on how to trade in bitcoin, that is to show that very soon bitcoin will become the world universal currency which will be use across borders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sliro

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

Bitcoin advertising like we are working to invest in this bitcoin we invested our way or opinion to answer or fill in the problem that is provided in the bitcoin forum that already includes us invest in bitcoin.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:37:12 AM

In our country Bitcoin is less prominent for public media like radio and televisions but in social media and in the internet, Bitcoin is pretty much known. People in our country also made a dedicated app for Bitcoin to store it their and other currencies. I think in your case and for being an example that any country can go for, its nice to publicize Bitcoin and crypto as its something that can impact our future and its better for the public to know it and learn it for them also to gain from Bitcoin.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

Today in South Africa on our radio station 90.6 at 13:00 the presenter even read the current Bitcoin price. This is amazing to keep our radio listeners up to date.
Does your country radio stations keep you updated with the current Bitcoin price?

In my country not only in radio but also in television but in negative and positive news because we know that scammers are always there so that some of my country men was a victim of bitcoin scammers so that one of the new and the bitcoin flash in televison but there are also positive news about bitcoin that it have big help in some of my country men.
pancawati77

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

Today in South Africa on our radio station 90.6 at 13:00 the presenter even read the current Bitcoin price. This is amazing to keep our radio listeners up to date.
Does your country radio stations keep you updated with the current Bitcoin price?

Yes of course, in our country have the latest communication. Even our country every day marketing ads through social media like facebook, twitter and instagram or television media and every day I always communicate with all media that support bitcoin. Cool
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

That's a great news to hear something like this because in my country the media houses are owned by the large business groups which are close to government and thus we only hear criticism about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as of now.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

I think there is no need for for advertising bitcoin I believe it is for the knowledgeable ones who wanted to take risks. Once it has gone public the government will take regulations on this one.

diana_sergeevna

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

In my country there is no news on television about crypto-currencies. I learn all the news from the forum.
sakahayang

Activity: 414

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:05:55 AM

That's a great news to hear something like this because in my country the media houses are owned by the large business groups which are close to government and thus we only hear criticism about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as of now.

That's right what do you say. when a country that legalizes bitcoin always gives good news about the bitcoin, unlike  with my country. my country has not been able to accept (legalize) of Bitcoin, so there is no good news about Bitcoin. which I hear from local media is always a ban on using bitcoin.
Manue_77Smith

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

There are famous companies in the market who banned the Adverstising of Bitcoin like Google. Google banned the Advertising of Bitcoin in March this year.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

Bitcoin also needs a form of advertising. Thanks to the promotion, the new bitcoin is well known. And it's important to know how to get more people to invest in bitcoin. So the value of the new bitcoin is high.
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

that's quite awesome, we should do everything possible within our powers to spread the word on Bitcoins to everyone out there, There are countries with a number restrictions that wouldn't allow such kinds if advertisements, Spread the word on BTC

tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

Nope. In my country medias are already criticizing BTC .
I still hoping that someday there are also a good news to hear about bitcoin from our medias or press.
 Advertising of bitcoin is such a great idea and also it will help thr operation of btc nationwide.
Kittygalore

Activity: 882
Merit: 63

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

I think there is no need for for advertising bitcoin I believe it is for the knowledgeable ones who wanted to take risks. Once it has gone public the government will take regulations on this one.
No its not, have you ever been on a non-internet places ? provinces? where the locals all have is a television,  don't you think that advertising can attain more people and engage themselves on cryptocurrencies?
Advertising is much needed now since the bitcoin starts to soar high to the moon, everyone should know bitcoin and blockchain technology.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

well it is good who have don't know about bitcoin and its value they must know about bitcoin so it is necessary and good.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
upinros

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

Yes in our country there are two months where they focus Bitcoin. And after that month they stopped talking about Bitcoin. And that month, Bitcoin is persecuted in your country. But after that month, stop. Everything stopped. It is said that Bitcoin runs well. This resulted in some of the unique draws of the masses being a more interesting question. They will soon get a hook, and hopefully they engage in the ongoing madness about Cryptocurrency. Smooth but effective advertising always results in miracles.
catur123

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

in my country no radio is broadcasting about bitcoin news. but other social media in my country preach about bitcoin and I think it starts affecting the price of bitcoin.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

Well, as of now, i don't even heard or read a news about the price of bitcoin, but in our area there are many investors of bitcoin and know about it, but they don't know how to earn bitcoin like what we did here joining bounty campaign, but i think one day some radio station here and news paper will also advertise or gave some information about bitcoin too.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

Bitcoin and cryptos are more prevalent in social medias in our country, but using Bitcoin to advertise Bitcoin is a bold and great move for your people there. Its a great move for people especially the public to know about Bitcoin to further expand the range of Bitcoin has.
MrAntonius

Activity: 392
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

Unfortunately in my country this is not, a pity. There are dollars, euros, but no bitcoins. By the way it will be necessary to write on our radio station, let will add.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: