Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Advertising  (Read 742 times)
riwatmoni

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

I do not think it's worthwhile to advertise in the media like radio because I just hear sounds not good, better if the ads on youtube are very clear there is a picture as well as having a clear sound, so youtube or some other media currently is perfect for cryptocurrency advertisement.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Louise0910

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

Good to hear news like that I wish that there are more country will adopt BTC and cryptocurrency, here in the Philippine I proud that cryptocurrency and BTC are regulated.
bunzola

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

I have read that Google banned advertisement about blockchain in March of this year. The reason is: While this market boom has generated a lot of excitement and many people got rich by it, this is still an uncontrollable market and has discovered countless games. Now, do you can find the update news?

Apparently so, however type 'ICO' into Google and you'll see a load of Ads, which is also true on Facebook
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

Today in South Africa on our radio station 90.6 at 13:00 the presenter even read the current Bitcoin price. This is amazing to keep our radio listeners up to date.
Does your country radio stations keep you updated with the current Bitcoin price?
That is a good move, the radio station is indeed one of the media to promote bitcoin. But I think the internet is the best media, because Bitcoin users are people who already want to enter the era of digitalization so that the internet can be menajdi bridge someone to more easily recognize the digital currency and in particular is Bitcoin.
Radio could be useful for those people who have never heard about cryptocurrencies and it would engage them to google what bitcoin is and why it costs like $7,500 per coin.
We should not deny any way of promoting information about you favourite coin  Wink

huntingbtc5

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

No. In my country very people actually know about cryptocurrency. But I hope someday it will be shown on media.
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

I am very happy to hear this news, nowadays the ads on the internet are already mushrooming and people have started to learn a lot about bitcoin, let alone the ads on youtube I have often seen, this is the moment where bitcoin introduces many but I hope bitcoin will be the talk for all circles and bitcoins will soar in value
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

Well, this is the best and good idea that their country is advertise bitcoin on their radio station. The radio is most believable for advertisement, and we can sure all listener will convince to invest and more people will convincing to invest and they have a lot of idea about the price of bitcoin. In my country i already heard advertised bitcoin on radio and also to the television.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

For the Asian region, especially southeast asia. I have never heard of such a thing in South Africa, but in the social mesia the ad has often been seen. If on television so far I only see CNN chanel.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

Today in South Africa on our radio station 90.6 at 13:00 the presenter even read the current Bitcoin price.
It's great to hear the great sound. Because of that we can see that there are still many countries in the world that can open the door to receiving bitcoin as a legacy and to recognize the value of bitcoin in a fair and friendly way. I hope these wonderful sounds will be more spread to the countries of the world.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

it seems that more and more ads from some of the existing media that can make bitcoin become very famous and make bitcoin become very much in demand and of course bitcon price can be very expensive.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:24:25 PM

Today in South Africa on our radio station 90.6 at 13:00 the presenter even read the current Bitcoin price. This is amazing to keep our radio listeners up to date.
Does your country radio stations keep you updated with the current Bitcoin price?
Well, it is a nice way to advertise bitcoin and it seems many people started to listen on that radio station because they notified what is the current price of bitcoin. On the other hand, in my country they never advertise bitcoin on radio station but I do believe that in the future they will also advertise it on T.V and radio stations.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

It is good to advertise crypto if you are a bright user of this currency now the best way to advertise is through social media like Facebook and whats app which is a good way to promote these with friends.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

today all over the world people from different works of life have decided to advertise bitcoin because they have now come to the reality and the existence of the blockchain framework and so it has become a thing of responsibility for us to enlighten people since it is beneficial to all and can accommodate all. thanks

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

Well in my country I never heard or watched vedios and advertisements about bitcoin.  But I heard new that involves bitcoin in scams.  Inthink if I amnot mistaken this happened early of 2018 when a woman ask for investments in projects. After investigation police offers found out that she actually ask money for the people and telling that if funds invested in bitcoin the money will get double and triple. Ut was over the news for a week and some asking what is bitcoin and do bitcoin exist. So far that was the latest news that I heard about bitcoin in my country.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

I think if bitcoin ads are not just on the radio alone I think the public will know and know about what bitcoin is because rural people may not yet be affordable for internet but if via radio or media like television maybe they will know because I think people in the countryside generally already have a television or radio as a tool to listen and know about the news but i think in the television media and not just over the radio should be advertised because the small community will soon know about what bitcoin and cryptocurency Wink
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:09:05 PM

I am very happy and very agree if bitcoin in advertising on various social media both Google, Facebook, Twitter, telegram and television. because it is very helpful to raise prices in the world of cryiptocurrency. will be more people who know and join in it .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

That's a good news, I must be happy if I will hear that in a radio station in our country, but unfortunately not.  It can be an eye opener to the society that bitcoin really exist and it is also has a price like any other currency. You must be grateful that your country appreciates bitcoin. I hope our country will be more engaged and knowledgeable about bitcoin.  

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
kotulo

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:15:47 AM

It would be great if South Africa did, it's pretty realistic and it has a lot of potential to grow
jean messi

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

My country doesn't even mention bitcoin on the newspaper frequently. A few mentions here and there and our government said just to be careful and never looked back to it. Absolute freedom that I hope lasts for more months or years.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:05:40 AM

Well that was great bitcoin advertising, so that all people  will know how the bitcoin works and how it  affects our daily lives. The people also are aware what has a btc have. They dont have to look up in the sky to find the answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: