Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Advertising  (Read 742 times)
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

Today in South Africa on our radio station 90.6 at 13:00 the presenter even read the current Bitcoin price. This is amazing to keep our radio listeners up to date.
Does your country radio stations keep you updated with the current Bitcoin price?
That is a good move, the radio station is indeed one of the media to promote bitcoin. But I think the internet is the best media, because Bitcoin users are people who already want to enter the era of digitalization so that the internet can be menajdi bridge someone to more easily recognize the digital currency and in particular is Bitcoin.

I agree with you, because this era radio is no longer functioning in their home, except in the car, as most people have already switched to the internet through social media to promote Bitcoin, to convince everyone that Bitcoin is true.
Advertising is really the best way in doing promotion.However, in advertising thru radio I think that it can't gives or contribute much higher rate of promotion because like what you've said there are only less number of people that still listening to the radio as of now so it means there's a only a little changes to promote Bitcoin to a huge of people so I think that the best advertising way is thru televise or by use of internet access using many different sites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

Today in South Africa on our radio station 90.6 at 13:00 the presenter even read the current Bitcoin price. This is amazing to keep our radio listeners up to date.
Does your country radio stations keep you updated with the current Bitcoin price?

That's not what happened to our country, but it's a good news for your country to have advertisement in radio station so that many poeple benefits with digital money to exchange into fiat  and many who know it.

Advertising in a positive testimonial that are supposed to prove that the technology is working, will make Bitcoin more popular. Since in our country Bitcoin is not so very popular and we can only update the Bitcoin latest price only in Google.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

That's a great news to hear something like this because in my country the media houses are owned by the large business groups which are close to government and thus we only hear criticism about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as of now. However, there is a good number of people having awareness of cryptocurrency in my country and thus we do have good communities to discuss crypto industry on social media and even in the offline meetups. I don't think that we further need any centralised traditional channels to reach more people as the community is actively sharing knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

Wow it's amazing news,,and both of us will have big a thumbs up,, although in my country  bitcoin through radio station will not already adopted of any radio station.. cause as of now only  public advertising through on other train station,so that every day almost million of people will see this advertisement cause it along with...and hopefully radio station in my county will adapted soon.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

Most of the radio presenters in my country don't know what bitcoin is or may be are just playing politics with the whole thing, I have never hard any radio station that has air any bitcoin advert or show. But I have hard seminars which are hold in hotel about bitcoin being announced on the radio.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

Not yet advertise through radio however it was advertised in tv before maybe that was around 5 months ago. Now we couldn't see the advertisement of bitcoin. Actually bitcoin is warm welcome in our country.
ZAYANDI

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:34:08 PM

Bitcoin radio advertising makes people aware especially those in remote areas who do not have access to the internet. That is a big step to make people know about bitcoin. That is a good move, this radio station is indeed one of the media to promote bitcoin.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:23:15 PM

It would be great if we could have it too . great idea to promote bitcoint and to attract interested investor.in the same way not only bitcoint price update but if they could give people informative learning more about bitcoin is indeed great job..

Kiss me

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

Blockchair has launched network explorers for BTC and BCH with beautiful graphics.

I think Though this market boom has generated a lot of excitement and a lot of people have become rich, it's still a market that can not be controlled and has found a lot of games. And is not google prohibit about advertising is it true Huh
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

I think bitcoin should be advertised, introduced on the media more. The positive information and the benefits of bitcoin should be well known. Everyone should know about the currency of the future and use it.

gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

in my country there is no radio station that read or preach bitcoin prices, most ads about bitcoin and altcoin are done in the online media, in my opinion online media advertising is more effective than radio
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:44:20 PM

No, never heard here on my locar radio, but, u said advertising? There is no owner so no need to advertise it lol
jpnl0003

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:59:02 PM

I would be grateful if i wake up in the morning turn on my radio and hear something good about bitcoin but its been terrible news all the way stuffs like bitcoin is a ponzi scheme and not a legal business but God help us.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:01:12 PM

not at all, now the radio in my country is not so much in demand, but digital mass media is often discussing the existence of this bitcoin
there is good news, and some are not good
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

It's great to see more people are interested in Bitcoin and even the radio station already advertising Bitcoin, it sure can introduce Bitcoin to other and increase the fame, in my country the radio station ever mention Bitcoin, and explained briefly about Bitcoin, but in the end it got caution message, to be careful to invest in Bitcoin, it's a very risky investment, the same thing that the central bank message to all people that want to invest in Bitcoin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:20:50 PM

reading the bitcoin price on radio is not exactly the same as advertising it though. when you announce the price the listener will just hear another name with another number, they may not even bother thinking twice about bitcoin and what they are hearing.
advertising bitcoin is more about teaching people about what bitcoin really is not what it is worth in USD.
Well, teaching people is great idea since we can keep in touch always and it make the communication is two side and life.
However, advertising in radio is not so bad and at least the people heard about bitcoin and if the second time they hear again then they will more interesting. Dont deny small thing since it can be big sometime.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:31:42 PM

I would be grateful if i wake up in the morning turn on my radio and hear something good about bitcoin but its been terrible news all the way stuffs like bitcoin is a ponzi scheme and not a legal business but God help us.

Please state what is your country because not all country appreciate bitcoin especially on those country that have a big banking market. Banks is the mortal enemy bitcoin so if your country is controlled by the bank then expect fud since they are paying media for it.

aliceayag

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

We don't have any radio update for bitcoin price., Our country is not yet fully adopt bitcoin in our society.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

Amazing a radio presenting bitcoin price, the thing that for the first time i heard it. Not only in Indonesia even in the whole world I have never heard of this. This is one proof of bitcoin acceptance by society.

tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:23:52 AM

This is the first time I heard about Bitcoin being advertise through radio stations and its something good to be adopted by other countries. We know that we could get info just by going online and search for it. Since a lot of people spends time listening to their fave radio stations, announcing Bitcoin price would somehow create curiosity to listeners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: