Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Advertising  (Read 742 times)
Halk

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

B нaшeй cтpaнe Bitcoin мeнee зaмeтeн для oбщecтвeнныx cpeдcтв мaccoвoй инфopмaции, тaкиx кaк paдиo и тeлeвизopы, нo в coциaльныx ceтяx и в интepнeтe Bitcoin дoвoльнo извecтeн. Bitcoin нaбиpaeт пoпyляpнocть и пpинятиe нa eжeднeвнoй ocнoвe, вчepa был ceминap, кoтopый был в пpямoм эфиpe нa тeлeвизиoннoй cтaнции, и ceминap был o тoм, кaк тopгoвaть биткoйнoм, тo ecть пoкaзaть, чтo oчeнь cкopo Bitcoin cтaнeт миpoвoй yнивepcaльнoй вaлютoй.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Christian_k

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

Today in South Africa on our radio station 90.6 at 13:00 the presenter even read the current Bitcoin price. This is amazing to keep our radio listeners up to date.
Does your country radio stations keep you updated with the current Bitcoin price?

Maybe yes. i think radio statios in my country doesn't update it. but maybe in my sosial media update it .
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:41:28 AM

Today in South Africa on our radio station 90.6 at 13:00 the presenter even read the current Bitcoin price. This is amazing to keep our radio listeners up to date.
Does your country radio stations keep you updated with the current Bitcoin price?
Usually i dont use a radio everyday, I used social media, mobile phone and watch television in my daily habit but I cant see any news or an update to the television that tells us about the price of bitcoin or any cryptos but instead I am the one who will search it on Internet to know the current price.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

This kind of development is needed in different part of the world , personally i will like this kind advert to be done in africa countries as it will help take bitcoin amd cryptocurrency to mainstream and give proper awarness orientation and publicity for the growth and enlargennt of the crypto community.
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

Who will advertise it? Satoshi? Or who else? it is a decentralised thing and there is alot of ppl behind it who keep it, so what point to advertise it, like:

Hello ppl, i have 100 btc and i made profit with them, buy them and be like me, no one would do that in their right mind
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

FM is very popular in almost every country - it would be a great tool to spread Bitcoin among the mass people.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

Bitcoin is an attractive digital currency that works through social media or internet, spreads and uses it in the Cryptocurrency market. But if any Bitcoin is reported through electronic or any Dibas media, then it is necessary for common people to understand the existence of a bitcoin digital currency. There is a relationship with the one Offers a lot of work in relation to the trading of bitcoin.Bitcoin has a lot of adversaries in real Google online and Bitcoin is getting good prices on this type of online site, but there is no more time left for Bitcoin.And from the investment point of view, institutionals will get in,
I hope there are such additional countries to legitimize Bitcoin with my country. A lot of work is going on in between.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

In my opinion, advertising bitcoin in television and radios will be a good effect on the market, it will be a mass effect and also will be a good help for us traders and investors. But I think it will be impossible to advertise through televisions and radios, because government are against bitcoin, if they will agree on advertising about bitcoin, it will be negative.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

that is really cool, gad to hear that! this way the bitocin and other cryptos can go mainstream, we need the help of all community members to spread a word and educate their friends.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

Your country is making a good decision right there. Bitcoin should be made known to the public so that people could recognize it. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is making an impact right now and it might be something big in the future, its better for people to know about it early so that we can progress along it. Our country is making Bitcoin known through social media and I think its a great approach also.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

I am from Belarus and it is one of the first countries in the world where cryptocurrency is allowed, but at the government level it is developed. We also have one time on the news the Bitcoin course was broadcast.

poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

wow its good, I think from this media, radio can make the old people that don't know bitcoin and internet or smartphone know about bitcoin and curious about bitcoin and I hope from this case they can make a bitcoin investment and try to invest and join in this world (cryptocurrencies)

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

I am from Belarus and it is one of the first countries in the world where cryptocurrency is allowed, but at the government level it is developed. We also have one time on the news the Bitcoin course was broadcast.
( Buy Bitcoin Worldwide) has launched its news section! Bitcoin Worldwide News will operate on a subdomain at news.buybitcoinworldwide.com. Bitcoin Worldwide News will cover everything Bitcoin, with a focus on Lightning Network, the latest Bitcoin tech, market analysis and any other breaking Bitcoin news.
lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

I think it's good news that in your country there are Bitcoin ads through radio broadcasts, but it will be more effective if bitcoin ads are broadcast through television, newspapers and more. I think with the number of bitcoin advertisements will be better known by the wider community both in urban and rural areas, thus making bitcoin prices will be higher because many people are interested in buying bitcoin.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

wow its good, I think from this media, radio can make the old people that don't know bitcoin and internet or smartphone know about bitcoin and curious about bitcoin and I hope from this case they can make a bitcoin investment and try to invest and join in this world (cryptocurrencies)
It's such a good feeling to be lived in a country where a cryptocurrencies is free to advertise either in social media like Facebook and Twitter or much better to advertise it in national television. Since today cryptocurrencies are in a point to it's legally used around the corner of the world it is hard to advertise it today.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

So BTC in your country is quite popular, almost everyone knows about BTC, in my country BTC is really something so strange to everyone, they do not know BTC, and some people know BTC BTC is a scam and is not worth investing in, if they invest in them will lose capital. That is the thought of those in my country.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

really lucky investors who reside in the country certainly the government in that country has inaugurated bitcoin as the currency that applies in my country can not be done because the government forbids bitcoin used transactions directly

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

In my country I never heard the news about bitcoin price, I just see and heard at the news that they used bitcoin for fraud and scammed other people.
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

It is really very good news that south africa radio station presenter even read the current bitcoin price.we know that we could get info just by going online and search for it.

I think bitcoin advertising is more about teaching people about what bitcoin is actually not what is worth in USD.
reading bitcoin prices on radio is not exactly the same as advertising it. when you announce the price of the listener will only hear another name with another number, they probably will not bother to think twice about bitcoin and what they hear.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

this is all very well, if radio stations in Nigeria and other African countries to join Blockchain technology to announce bitcoin prices in the air,
because I'm sure they will not do it unless approved and governed by the government, Even the newspapers do not provide updates here in my country. Hopefully these are other infuences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: