Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Advertising  (Read 742 times)
mkcube

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

Well that was great bitcoin advertising, so that all people  will know how the bitcoin works and how it  affects our daily lives. The people also are aware what has a btc have. They dont have to look up in the sky to find the answer.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

It doesn’t happen in my country, what some of us are trying to do is to organize Cryptocurrency serminars for student groups in order to get them well informed and active in cryptos. It’s the only opportunity we get to tell people about bitcoin.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:38:40 PM

Today in South Africa on our radio station 90.6 at 13:00 the presenter even read the current Bitcoin price. This is amazing to keep our radio listeners up to date.
Does your country radio stations keep you updated with the current Bitcoin price?

This is good to hear that people are advertising Bitcoin especially in radio and TV stations. The best advertising for me based in my country, Philippines, is social media advertising. Many people, almost Filipino are using social media in that way they would be informed and interested in Bitcoin. If in your country still using radio and many people are using it, I guess that would be an effective plan to spread the news about Bitcoin. Still, advertising Bitcoin is a good news to hear.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:38:52 PM

Wow ... very happy to hear it, you will still update the development of bitcoin by hearing the radio. because the situation is in stark contrast to what is happening in my country, I hope things happening in your country can also happen in my country in the future.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

Today in South Africa on our radio station 90.6 at 13:00 the presenter even read the current Bitcoin price. This is amazing to keep our radio listeners up to date.
Does your country radio stations keep you updated with the current Bitcoin price?
Bitcoin advertising is pretty much vital to bitcoin's growth as a cryptocurrency as of now. There are numerous reasons as to why it is so necessary for bitcoin's growth and development as of now but the most prevalent reason is to increase the reach of bitcoin across the globe.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

My country doesn't even mention bitcoin on the newspaper frequently. A few mentions here and there and our government said just to be careful and never looked back to it. Absolute freedom that I hope lasts for more months or years.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

Well that was great bitcoin advertising, so that all people  will know how the bitcoin works and how it  affects our daily lives. The people also are aware what has a btc have. They dont have to look up in the sky to find the answer.
Bitcoin advertising is only available to open countries that accepts bitcoins. This is the chance to prove that bitcoin is legit and not a scam. But unfortunately we can't do ads in some countries. Hope this will be listed as plans for the next step for bitcoin. Hope there will additional countries that legalize bitcoin including my country.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

bitcoin advertisement seems to have been circulating not just advertising but bitcoin development has also been widely circulated in several kinds of media such as terlevisi, radio and newspapers and even digital newspapers, I think it is very good and showed that bitcoin can become very famous.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

Unfortunately my government forbid bitcoin usage so it's also forbid bitcoin advertising automatically.
I'm never heard any bitcoin related ads on my radio and my TV !

I just heard bitcoin ads mostly on sosmed and youtube !
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

In our country the radio stations did not advertise bitcoin and altcoins. Maybe because we are not yet colonize by cryptocurrency. In the future crypto will probably landed in our land. It should be like a land with flowing with milk and honey.
DavitRoi

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

This is a good way to advertise bitcoin but in my country bitcoin is not legal now but i think if i use bitcoin for legal work or earn bitcoin in legal way so why not this is legal?
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

I think those, who invest or are interested in BTC and crypto check such sites as coinmarketcap and so on and don’t listen radio for it. And for other radio listeners I am sure it means nothing.
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

It's interesting that almost all projects nowaddays do a ton of marketing yet Bitcoin does none.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
upfinex

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

Coinzilla was the good one which providing advertisement on the way for bitcoin to ico and other cryptocurrency websites, but now there some sites is removing its place from their website
edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

reading the bitcoin price on radio is not exactly the same as advertising it though. when you announce the price the listener will just hear another name with another number, they may not even bother thinking twice about bitcoin and what they are hearing.
advertising bitcoin is more about teaching people about what bitcoin really is not what it is worth in USD.

While I understand your point, I disagree somewhat.

Sometimes, the repetition of a phrase or brandname is enough to get people talking about it. Furthermore, regularly reading out the price of BTC normalises Bitcoin, and puts it in the same bracket as the USD or Euro, so in people minds it becomes another currency that has worth. It's subtle, but over time might have a greater effect than trying to explain Bitcoin to someone that isn't really that interested
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

Wow, great! That's very cool! I wish people kindly disposed towards to the Bitcoin in my county like that. Hope it will affect the price Smiley
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

For me , that was really great because using some advertisement can help bitcoin to promote and more become famous .

I agree with that, Bitcoin advertising is great especially for those people who doesn't seem to know Bitcoin forum until now, and advertising is great since we arr sharing awareness, just like Africa,I believe our indigenous people were already technology aware and knowledge regarding Bitcoin may help them to have their own source of income, advertising is great for everyone.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

It would be a great help for bitcoin community uf there are really advertising for it, it would easily reach the humanity for people to be inform.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

It's interesting that almost all projects nowaddays do a ton of marketing yet Bitcoin does none.

Because Bitcoin is decentralized, has no lead figure or any marketing team.
Did the internet had a marketing team and campaigns back in the days? As far as I know no!
All the crypto projects you are probably referring to are centralized and are lead like companies. They have lead figures and a top down hierarchy, even if they tell you a thousand times that this is not the case.
Bitcoin doesn't need any marketing. It's a grassroot movement and is spreading around the world by word of mouth. Companies adopt, accept it as payment method and therefore more people recognize it. And from the investment point of view, institutionals will get in, drive the price up, which will bring us more headlines when the next bull run begins, and again more people will recognize Bitcoin and join the space.
Dancobit

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:18:23 AM

If you are currently observing Bitcoin prices, then you will be amazed by the rapid rise and fall of Bitcoin (fluctuations) prices
If you are holding a coin or Rupiah banknotes in your hands today, at the same time there are millions of people who sell and buy Rupiah, both at home and abroad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: