Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:59:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Advertising  (Read 742 times)
lukeclick

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

Well, its even read on our TVs down here, though the government agencies have issues with Bitcoin, sometimes in the news, when the cion gains value or depreciates, there is normally a piece on it during the business news, this gets to create more awareness on Bitcoin, which i think is a good thing for the coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

No, there is no such advertising company who advertise here about bitcoin. all fake news hahaha.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:39:43 AM

It is good to advertise crypto if you are a bright user of this currency now the best way to advertise is through social media like Facebook and whats app which is a good way to promote these with friends.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

It is really very good news that South Africa radio station presenter even read the current bitcoin price.  We know that we could get info just by going online and search
for it. Since a lot of people spends time listening to their fave radio stations, announcing bitcoin price would somehow create curiosity to listeners. Anyway but our country is not yet fully adopt bitcoin in our society
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

That is a very good one, if the radio station in Nigeria and other Africa country to join the Blockchain technology to announce the price of bitcoin on air, I think is going to be more educated to many people about to know about digital money.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:47:38 AM

Its also indicating that africa is open to bitcoin business and other crypto opportunities that they can even announce it on their local radio. Im sure that they will not do it unless otherwise approved and regulated by the government. Even newspapers doesnt give an update here on my country. Hope this infuences other.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

Today in South Africa on our radio station 90.6 at 13:00 the presenter even read the current Bitcoin price. This is amazing to keep our radio listeners up to date.
Does your country radio stations keep you updated with the current Bitcoin price?
That is good news. Your country shows that they are embracing Bitcoin in the community. And indeed, radio is a customary way of making an update to the community. My country doesn’t have that kind of advertisement yet. But I am expecting that someday Bitcoin updates will be part of in the local news.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

Today in South Africa on our radio station 90.6 at 13:00 the presenter even read the current Bitcoin price. This is amazing to keep our radio listeners up to date.
Does your country radio stations keep you updated with the current Bitcoin price?

I think that is a good news to your country because they are accepting bitcoin or make legal it in your country. Bitcoin advertising can help bitcoin to be famous or it can help it to get many people worker. It's a great to see that there's many people that are interested in bitcoin even in other country.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:43:05 AM

wow it's very good, heard the news that south africa is quite enthusiastic about the crypto industry. although only bitcoin price information, at least it can be little to introduce to the common people that crypto industry really exists and interesting enough. in my country crypto news is still far from expectations, most mainstream media spead a bad things related to bitcoin.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

I personally have very rarely listen to radio broadcasts. I think it's been left behind. today all track record technology more effective in information search. moreover the smart phone has taken part of the fastest information tool for now.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

advertising via radio media may be of little help, but the cypto world is in desperate need of internet technology. crypto that must be understood with the internet media, it should be
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:01:09 AM

I used to hear it on national news television, which deals with investment business. at this time we know the price of bitcoin is not profitable. continue to monitor prices.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

Bitcoin related posts can be usually found in social medias, there were great number of post created in twitter. Social media is a very effective platform to make greater number people in the crypto community. This kind of platform allows bitcoin to become popular and gain demand from more people. Publicity in mainstream media is not to effective, since the news related to it are just negative effects of this technology.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:00:12 PM

My country is still at the kindergarten stage of bitcoin awareness, Bitcoin is within the knowledge of few who are involved in its use. My government has no official regulation on bitcoin. so only few online business owners who wants to organize seminar that are talking about bitcoin on radio. 
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

That's a great improvement. Well, for our country they only aired that Bitcoin is a scam, without even appreciating how it can impact the economy. Bit nevertheless, I'm still positive that one day this will become a universal currency.

Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

Hearing it is fun, how much fun if some countries have announced the existence of bitcoin, this makes bitcoin more popular among the people and this will support the existence of bitcoin in some countries. But this support will make the bitcoin price increase, it is time for us to continue to invest so bitcoin is always popular in our eyes.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

reading the bitcoin price on radio is not exactly the same as advertising it though. when you announce the price the listener will just hear another name with another number, they may not even bother thinking twice about bitcoin and what they are hearing.
advertising bitcoin is more about teaching people about what bitcoin really is not what it is worth in USD.

advertising these days is about being subtle. some conspiracy theorists call it subliminal programming. hearing a certain word repeated several times makes that word stick
eg
note down what you might want for an evening meal.

advertising companies dont talk about how dough is made and cheese. they just talk about the price of a 12 inch pizza. you may then see in town a Pizza hut. and then when they get home you'll see a leaflet on their doorstep of a pizza menu.

yet still have not been taught about how dough is made or how different cheeses are made. you just know that for only $xx you can get some pizza

i bet your now thinking about maybe having pizza if the thing you noted down earlier is not available to eat as a evening meal
Nice comparison. i must appreciate you for your funny example.
But,I think the internet is the best media, because Bitcoin users are people who already want to enter the era of digitalization so that the internet can be menajdi bridge someone to more easily recognize the digital currency and in particular is Bitcoin.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:54:36 PM

if I think now publication ads on social media is an alternative of bitcoin users by introducing cryptocurrency to the public most people now have many who know social media is surely more users than via radio.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

Nope I don’t think I have heard our local radio stations mentioning the current price of bitcoin however there are some local news which flashes bitcoin price today on the tv screen together with other currencies like Dinar and Dollars.

Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

In my country, the topic of bitcoin is only discussed in government circles. Although some advanced users try to sell things, such as a car for bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: