Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL is the only policy.  (Read 5396 times)
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:55:30 AM

Holding strategy is always works. Market will rise anyway and most of altcoins will grow with market. Just need some patience.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:55:49 AM

Hold is not just a plan, hodling is an art that must be refined and mastered! Holdking is the best strategy in cryptocurrency market as here are many variable in place that always affect the market performance and returns!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:06:58 AM

Well here we are now 5 months after your OP and the situation hasn't changed, I wonder are you still holding or did you throw the towel in and walk away with some losses? My strategy when a large dip takes place has always been to add to my existing coins and also purchase positions in other coins I missed earlier. The key things were to choose some of the top coins that are already established rather than investing in unproven ICO coins, time will tell if my strategy pays off.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:11:20 AM

In this current market volatility. same as you do, im applying Hold in this situation. I don't sell my coins because it can take a big loss to me, instead of selling my coins, i just buy more good coins that has a potential growth in the future.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:22:56 AM

That's one thing you could do if the price of the coin you brought decreased. Patience is virtue, If you can't handle it then this is kind of field is not for you. Impatience is one of our greatest enemy in such field.

Patience is a very good personality in this market, as people are often distracted when they see someone else earning money or when they themselves lose money. However, I think hold is smart when you know what you are holding, is it good?
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:36:23 AM

if we hold bitcoin or altcoin that has the potential to be held is a wise choice, because we can expect an increase that will be higher than when we bought it, so I suggest never holding a coin that does not necessarily have good potential to grow, because it only it will be in vain and you can experience defeat or loss, so I hope for all of you, hold a coin that will really be able to develop in the future.

sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:42:06 AM

That is also what everyone hopes here. We hope our efforts to maintain our investment will bear fruit. Waiting will feel long and boring, we can do a bounty campaign to still be able to make money. With lots of coins obtained from various projects, when crypto market prices have increased, there will be many benefits that we get.

heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

patien and hold is for real investors. you may also trade your assets to get chance of profit by up and down the price.
you not earn any thing from hodl that not any one can guarantee your assets can grow up in the future.
Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:01:13 AM

Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

YES! HODL is the key to gain profit!! Only holding coins will be the key to be successful here in crypto because when you start selling your tokens in low price you will gain small profits but when you sell it in the right time you will gain a huge profit!
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

HODLing is the only one way left if your investment is going in dips, people who have invested in last December must be holding for a long time depends on their holding strength & patience, but some people may have sold to minimize their losses. But it is not the case now as before, everyone is seeing the crypto market is still dying, maybe this year there will be no bull run. It is better to sell off as there are some coins that may never gain in value and will end as dead coin, it mostly happens to pump & dump coins, in this case holding strategy won't be working.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

I think we have no other choice at the moment. The market will Wake up and begin to grow, but for now it is worth keeping all your coins in the long term.

Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.

Today, for participants in the crypto market there are various ways and strategies for generating income. But I am absolutely sure that today the purchase and hold of reliable cryptocurrency becomes the best solution, while the prices of coins remain low. I also occasionally participate in different bounty and signature programs.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

MY policy right now is totally holding because it might be worst to start selling at such low prices. I think it is the season of holding
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

MY policy right now is totally holding because it might be worst to start selling at such low prices. I think it is the season of holding

I absolutely agree with you, by such a bear market it would be really foolish to sell, so if we wanted or we didn't, we became HOLDer. The trading with some coins can be successful too, but just sell is really NO-GO now.

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

Now the crypto market is very irritable and is not understood! any sudden movement of bitcoin - leads to panic and wrong actions! I personally - invested and forgotten until better times! This panic situation is used by people with large wallets; they artificially drastically increase or lower the rate!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Indeed, today in the crypto market there are various ways to work and generate income. I also occasionally participate in various bounty and signature programs. But I’m sure that now long-term hold altcoins really becomes the best solution for generating income.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

Yes of course that's the only way to survive in the market because decreasing of any currencies value it can lose our investments once we sell them right now.  And holder like us must choose to be a long term holder right now, also the best way to get more profit is to buy some more currency to make are investments

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

In my opinion, when market conditions are red as it is now, hodl is a better option, I'm sure that crypto's future is still promising so we can get big profits someday.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

That's one thing you could do if the price of the coin you brought decreased. Patience is virtue, If you can't handle it then this is kind of field is not for you. Impatience is one of our greatest enemy in such field.

Hodl obviously better when you fall into losses. Most best option is invest 50% of your money and wait for getting profit. But if you invest all of your money, its so bad luck for you also shame for you. That is not a wise man idea! Fool system this is. Money makes money but if you are not able to cost in right things then it can't be valid/profitable.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

In my opinion, when market conditions are red as it is now, hodl is a better option, I'm sure that crypto's future is still promising so we can get big profits someday.
- I also want to have other options but maybe that is not possible, I just can hold, and I believe many people also understand my mood, and the reason is not because it is safe or good as you say, the reason is that this situation forced me to take such action. Many people also inhibit this situation when their accounts and money have lost more than 50%, even more, selling will be synonymous with loss, can only wait for profit on a beautiful day but at least, after this time, I will no longer believe in the future of crypto, earning money as fast as possible and retreating early is something we should do, instead of trying illusion

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: