Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ?  (Read 24610 times)
13risingforce

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

Maybe Ripple is better than Litecoin, because I think the ripple coins turns very fast and active. And ripple prices are quite stable compared to litecoin in my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

This thought might helps you understand. Currently the number three spot on the list of cryptos accoridng to total market cap is Ripple (XRP), but Litecoin as I am sure we are all aware has seen a massive surge in popularity. Although Litecoin is still a third of the market cap of XRP., it has done double to trading volume in the last 24 hours
While it is impossible to give an exact time frame I can see this happening in the near future, unless we see a massive take off for Ripple, but honestly I see Litecoin going places. Perhaps it even has the potential to unseat Ethereum someday, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

The reason that I believe Litecoin will take over is that it is a superior coin for consumers. Ripple has one function, bank exchanges which gives it value,
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:36:28 PM

According to my knowledge, ripple would be a better investment when compared to litecoin. They are both widely known and trust worthy coins but I think that that ripple is very different from other coins and it is an attractive coin. Its price is very less too. So it's a less risky investment.
XRP is a less risky investment? I don't think so
Ripple has more than 100 partnerships but are you sure all partners use XRP ? it's better to check the use case of XRP so you can consider the potential of this cryptocurrency.

Some time ago I read an article about XRP maybe this article useful to know about Ripple and XRP: https://hackernoon.com/4-alarming-reasons-ripple-might-not-be-what-you-think-9debc3c86985
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
Ripple is one of the altcoin that is rated as having great potential. Ripple has a large market capitalization, it ranks 3rd only after Bitcoin and Ethereum. It is used by many banks in trading. However, if I choose between Ripple and Litecoin I will choose Litecoin. Even if the ripple has more advantages, it has a larger capitalization, but I would still choose Litecoin. For me Litecoin is an altcoin that brings stability, it has a professional development team and I believe in future Litecoin will grow strongly. I believe that the end of this year Litecoin price will be over $ 400.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:06:55 PM

Both are a great coin to invest. Now it's your choice. If I am to suggest you, then I would prefer both. Yes, you should invest in Ripple and Litecoin both. But I am a fan of Ethereum and Litecoin. Litecoin is a very stable coin. It will pump if the market grows again. Ripple is a good investment too, but Litecoin is better than Ripple. For example, if you have 500 USD, then I recommend you to invest 350 USD in Litecoin and 150 USD in Ripple.

alexhunter54

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

These two are very promising altcoin but their market cap is very high right now, I think its better to invest with smaller market cap with bright future.
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:17:47 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 06:07:20 PM by WildFire.ca

Hello everyone.

You can invest in them, but these coins have already grown in value hundreds of times. I'll advise you to buy a new project,  for example Remme. They are traded now at a price of 0.01, although the potential is huge. It is a decentralized platform for digital autotification on the Ethereum blockchain.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Strannik-74

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

I believe that the first crypto currency is much more promising than the second, because its capitalization is higher in the market, this indicates that many more users believe in this currency and invest money in it!
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

For now, everything is on red so you must think twice before try to purchase now.
I see a small jump but if afterward bitcoin decrease, it's value will decrease even more !
wqwbhmjc

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

Litecoin has gone through rapid growth last year, and its founders sold some coins. If you plan to hold for more than a year, then choosing Ripple will be a good choice. In the future, I think Ripple will have a bigger growth.
watervo1999

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

Some people said that Ripple is less popular, not as sophisticated and reliable as Litecoin because it has not been included on Coinbase while Litecoin has. Therefore, I think investing in Litecoin is better choice.
nezzard

Activity: 434
Merit: 100