Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:48:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ?  (Read 24610 times)
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:23:06 AM

choose more dominant litecoin to invest than the ripple. not without reason but because the ripple itself does not have a great opportunity or a great potential to make a big profit in the next few years. litecoin including the old crypto and until recently owned a very nice progression. This certainly will make litecoin will increasingly have a great future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:09:30 AM

Looking at the value and position on the market, Ripple is better than the Litecoin. It is also likely presenting the different concept that relates to the banks. In my opinion, I also prefer to invest in Ripple. The price is quite stable and it has great value and volume on the market. We can also buy the coins for big amounts because the price is the very cheap only rate at $0.694022. However, Litecoin is also good as it is likely the Bitcoin version. So, just consider which is best.
cherry_no1

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

Ripple is a potential coin in 2018 in my opinion. If you look at the price of XRP token in the last one year, you would realize that it has increased by more than 100 times. This is because it is a unique cryptocurrency which has a real-world application as well. Even the banks are using the Ripple protocol in order to initiate the transfer’s of money quite quickly. This is one of the main reasons why XRP is so valuable.
Dopansam

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

I think that more sense will be from investing in Ripple than litecoin, because personally to me it seems more fundamental than the same litecoin.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
Are you really kidding us right now? Of all coins in the market, you want to go for XRP, a centralized coin? Actually, you are kidding! If you are considering long term investment, ripple should be the least of the coins you should even be considering. Litecoin is still a very smart move on a coin you may want to be holding for a long term, but you should spread out. What happened to EOS, NEO, and the likes? You should be careful bro and do your findings and not just invest based on what you see but what you really know.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:36:11 AM

I think Ripple should be better, Ripple is in the top three in terms of market capitalization, and there are many supporters. Litecoin has been in a downturn since it was dumped a lot last year. I think Ripple will have more potential in the future.
This is one of the reason why no one should be listening to everything in a forum or even asking for an opinion on a forum as you will get to see even those who know nothing about investment giving you theirs. OP should be making this decision on his own, and if he really wants to, he should do some research on the coins he wants to invest in as it is his money.

Ripple is a mistake as far as I am concerned and it should not even be considered as a cryptocurrency but a centralized shit coin. Talking about future potential, there are so many coins and even tokens that stand a better chance that XRP. Litecoin is even far better off. OP, do your own research and stop listening to everything!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:30:47 AM

I personally would choose ripple, ripple itself has a different distribution with litecoin. ripples tend to be centralized with details of Ripple holding 61.3 billion ripples, including a total of 55 billion placed on escrow accounts. Only 38.7 billion ripples are up to now have spread to various users. but it all depends on your taste.
I tend to worry sometimes, isn't the idea of ripple being a centralized coin with the devs holding most part of it a worry for some of you who claim to be investing in ripple? It is funny that reading through this thread and looking at the better possibilities in the market, a lot of you are still choosing ripple. Sure, everyone have their opinion and sure know what makes them tick about an investment, but for me, ripple is a wrong choice for the reason I have mentioned.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

The market is encompassed with various kinds of digital currency coin. Be that as it may, not every one of the coins is sufficient for speculation. So to locate the great coin, you should complete a tremendous research with respect to various coins. Be that as it may, you can't have the capacity to think about the all .Research on many coins will take huge time constantly. So what is the need to do this when you have a set up one like bitcoin? Put resources into the bitcoin and spare time and cash.
Best I have read from anyone so far. I wonder why people will want to make investment decisions and then they are asking a public forum for opinion when indeed their own reason for choosing a coin may not even favor you. Reading a lot before yours, I see virtually everyone naming ripple as the best choice of investment. Who on earth in their sane mind will be investing in a centralized currency. I would rather just stick to holding fiat than ripple.

However, the market is huge, and there are many fishes in it to pick from, research is the only way not to pick the poisonous ones like Ripple. Gosh! I cannot even believe people are judging a market with the market cap and not the quality of the coin.
morsmart

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

Definitely best to invest in LTC and the reasons for a ton, because Ripple is a tool of banks today and generally Ripple is accused today that it is not a crypto currency at all, there are many reasons, I would not invest there.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

both coins are equally profitable if you invest, just you should also see the price movement of the two coin graphics if the price of litecoin is down, then you may buy litecoin to invest.
yups both are good coins which are have good dev
you're not wrong to choose one of them, just hold in 1 years i am sure it will rise

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:05:18 AM

Hello everyone.

If you are planing for long-term investments I suggest you can go with Ripple because you can hoard many coins because it has a lower price than litecoin. Of course, they are both good coins to invest with in terms of long-term or day trading, but Ripple is has better market cap which means your investments is secured.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Arsaen

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

Hello everyone.
It looks like Ripple is more potential in the long run. Maybe Ripple will not fall any deeper, but it might take more than this year to get back at the highest price. But it seems still more potential than Ltc.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

If you want to invest ripple or Lite coin I suggest, you can invest both because both are a very valuable coin for investment, You can invest without any doubt because lite coin support coinbase so it is a more value able and your chose is very good so don’t late invest ripple and lite coin. i also buy ripple and lite coin.
dolagani

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:14:35 PM

The two are good altcoins good to hold for long term, but if I choose one maybe I should choose ripple because my feeling of ripple will pump up and you can earn x3 or x5 this year.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

I am invest already in ripple and i will keep investning in ripple project future they have truly amazing,strong team they keep upgrading projet.I want to see whole project working with transaction system.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:31:24 AM

These two coins have got all it takes actually to reward its holders sooner or later looking at the rate at which both teams are working tirelessly to expand their tentacles of operations in the best way they can.
   Generally speaking however, Ltc have got an upper hand over ripple. Currently, Ltc price changes tunes quickly to Bitcoin/ETH changes than Xrp especially when the market seems to be healing. Also, we must know that Ltc is actually competing with the likes of Neo, Monero and some other huge ones compared to Xrp.
   Above all, both are actually good and promising coins to invest in.
rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

Of course ripple is the best option, because it made more agreements than litecoin, that is just a pure copy of bitcoin only that faster and with cheaper transactions, nothing more.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:03:20 AM

According to some reports, Litecoin is expected to grow to $ 385 in 2018. Taking into account that compared to Litecoin, the short-term outlook for Ripple's profitability is not so great. Nevertheless, the coin still has some opportunity to grow. In my opinion, Ripple is expected to reach $ 1.96 in 2018.
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:48:39 AM

Ripple created 100 billion tokens out of thin air,Of the 100 billion created, 20 billion XRP were retained by the creators, who were also the founders of Ripple Labs,ripple is really growing and in future it will rise high.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:54:05 AM

Hello everyone.
I strongly recommend to go for litecoin instead of the ripple specially if you want to hold for one year...as i dont believe ripple is type of coin to hold for long term..its a pump and dump coin whereas litecoin i can trust it to grow in a longer term basis.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: