Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ?  (Read 24610 times)
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 12:31:37 AM

That two coin ripple and litecoin are good quality coin and also has the potential for a long term investments, you can buy ripple and litecoin and earn profits however i suggest you bitcoin if you want a much more profit earnings, if you have an enough capital to buy bitcoin, since it is better among the two coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:32:03 AM

Ripple will be the number one crypto currency, But It will take several years again, Because Bitcoin and ethereum is more valuable and more popular.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:46:18 AM

I dont like both. Big marketcaps but if i would have to choose i would go and pick Ripple because of the partnerships with banks . Litecoin doesnt have that strong partners but still its strong currency
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:48:14 AM

I think Ripple is more feasible for us to invest than Litecoin, this is because the price of Ripple is still cheap so it's easier to rise than the already expensive Litecoin price.

SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:50:55 AM

Both are very good coins and if are planning to Hold them for the long term then you should invest in these coins because both coins have a very good technology and I am sure in future when the world will start to accept cryptocurrency these coins will be among the first few coins accepted.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:52:13 AM

I would choose litecoin. Since I like the technology of this coin. and I believe that it will grow in value. moreover, commissions are expected to decline soon.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:10:27 AM

If your decision is between ripple or litecoin, I might want to recommend that you hold ripple. It is risky, it is centralized, but it is very liquid and ripple is one of the cryptocurrency trader's favourite!

I agree that buying Ripple is more promising than Litecoin, Ripple is always full of surprises, and the last time is that some time goes up more than 85% when the market is dropping, I'm sure that the end of the year Ripple prices can reach $ 1.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:19:15 AM

If your decision is between ripple or litecoin, I might want to recommend that you hold ripple. It is risky, it is centralized, but it is very liquid and ripple is one of the cryptocurrency trader's favourite!
just like you, i also like ripple. indeed the two coins are very good and become one of the favorite choices of investors. but i suggest choosing ripple.

all coins are very risky, they all depend on traders' judgment and decisions.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:27:46 AM

I agree that buying Ripple is more promising than Litecoin, Ripple is always full of surprises, and the last time is that some time goes up more than 85% when the market is dropping, I'm sure that the end of the year Ripple prices can reach $ 1.
community and institution suppport on riple bigger than litecoin i think.so its why on last year ripple price rise alot and now its could be stable although not on best price.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:13:39 AM

I think both coin is promising high return in 1 year, now the more important thing is you should be know best times to buy and to sell it. Price action of all altcoin was followed the Bitcoin, so all of them has potential to going up when Bitcoin bull run. Split the money in to each 50% for LTC and XRP, and we will know the price will bulll run and down by the same periode.

retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

If you are sure and able to invest in both of these, it is certainly better, this ripple and litecoin coin are equally developing and I am sure to be made an investment in the future will benefit you

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Thebabybillionaire

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:26:41 AM

I think it's better to go in ripple and buy and hold, you know why?
Ripple is had a cheaper price than litecoin. You can actually buy and sack more of this because of its price.nowadays investing on alts that had a cheap price is more promising than to alts had a very expensive one.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:43:41 AM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
If I were to invest and to buy an altcoin between ripple or litecoin, I preferred to choose ripple because of the fact that it is more stable coin than litecoin and it can really gives you much better profit than litecoin.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GarryTonw56

Activity: 272

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

litecoin is bictoin fork as I know, that's mean that litecoin is more or less good for buying, but I would not buy coin which develop company have been sued 3 times...

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

I also agree with the opinions of those people who are now recommending to distribute their investments for the purchase of both these coins. Because after the recovery of the situation in the crypto market, they can steadily go up. If the budget is limited, then you can only buy Ripple, because during the period of market growth, this altcoin usually gets more expensive.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

Hello everyone.
With this situation, XRP is a better choice than LTC so much, in a year XRP can grow very strongly if uptrend market, Remember that in 2018 LTC does not have a huge growth phase and XRP is a lot, last month the XRP was up more than 100% in value for a week, so I'd recommend choosing XRP for the investment

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

if you have money why not, ripple and litecoin are good altcoins. proven they occupy the top position at this time. and recently the ripple also has a surge so why not just try it.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
martushka27

Activity: 364

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

It seems to me that now you can invest in both coins. But some people are suspicious of ripple, so they prefer to invest in any other coins. It all depends on your personal relationship to this coin.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

I think you need to diversify your budget, so it will be the most literate and with the least loss. But in general, these two coins in my top Cool
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

I don't trust ripple as of this moment so I think you are probably better with litecoin. Ripple is centralized and way off Litecoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: