Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ?  (Read 24610 times)
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

I think both coins are very good. The 2 coins have their respective goals and have good potential, Ripple has already signed contracts with more than 100 banks, while Litecoin is a favorite of many investors, so it's up to your taste.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

Right now I don't advise buying a crypto currency. Just now we are in a falling trend. I would prefer to wait a little and then you can buy ripple and litecoin and other coins.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:27:08 PM

The two are good altcoins good to hold for long term, but if I choose one maybe I should choose ripple because my feeling of ripple will pump up and you can earn x3 or x5 this year, but this is only my opinion.

gune68gune

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
If you have a lot of capital, I recommend holding both. But if the capital is only for one coin, I think litecoin is the right choice, because ripple is more difficult to guess.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

Both coins are good coins, there is no doubt about that but I believe is that if I own a large quantity of coin then I will surely make huge profit from it. Ripple is still under $1 now and is over $100 per token so I advise you buy Ripple so that you will be able to posses huge of tokens rather than buying small quantity of Litecoin.

oliviancool

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

Personally for me, this is an easy choice, because in any case I will choose Litecoin. This promising coin is now in the drawdown and it is worth buying right now.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

Personally for me, this is an easy choice, because in any case I will choose Litecoin. This promising coin is now in the drawdown and it is worth buying right now.
Investments in Ripple and Litecoin are both reasonably safe bets in the unpredictable world of crypto currency trading. Ripple provide more short-term trading benefits as compared to Litecoin. But since you want to hold the coin for long term, it would not be beneficial for you due to high fluctuations in its price. So I’ll advise you to hold Litecoin.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

i will wise to invest and hodl fort both currency. Ripple no doubt from .70  US dollar to an All Time High of 3.50 USD last year. This coin is a sleeping giant. and Litecoin is consider one of the top 5 altcoin this year. I would dived my initial investment into say 70% Ripple and 30% Litecoin.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
I think you should not buy these coins. I doubt you will get a profit. It's better to buy ETH then you will definitely be the winner.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

I highly recommend you to invest on bitcoin or ethereum, those coins you mentioned are probably good but bitcoin and eth has better future comparing to them, since you only mentioned ripple and litecoin, I think I'm gonna go with litecoin as we know that it has shown a good progress in recent years. XRP is a good one though but I never consider and take it as my investment.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

Better then invest in Ripple and Bitcoin. Litecoin is a coin, which recently just stands still. I think you'd better invest in a ripple, as this coin may take off in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

Decision is yours as you are the driver of your vehicle but if I would talk base on my personal understanding, I prefer litecoin to ripple x100 for the fact that ripple is a centralized stuff while decentralization is one of the reason crypto is around. Why would invest in that long term? Moreover, litecoin have being doing good for years in crypto market

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

Ripple is worth it long term. XRP was .43 last month. Products are just starting to go live also, this is the beginning, the race has started.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

ripple I suggest you hold for a year then you can buy a lot of coin him but also ripple has done a lot of good planning ,free you choose if you want litecoin also because litecoin have many good support for long term investment is very good

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

if you want to hold it for up to 1 year I think it's better to choose ripple. because ripple will be good in 1 year to come.

luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

Ripple is a very good coin, one and a half years ago no one thought that he could give such profit. Given its current development prospects, I believe that it is quite possible to return to its previous high, which Ripple conquered in December last year. So far, growth has been holding back against the backdrop of the recent decline in prices for the currency.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

Hello everyone.

Do you already have some ether or bitcoin? I think those should actually become a priority above all the others, but narrowing your choices to just those two, then I would say litecoin. I don't even consider ripple a good investment to be honest, and for me it doesn't really matter if it will ever give your profit or not, because in the long run (and you did mention at least 1 year) I believe that everyone will understand that the ripple token itself, has no value.

Most people don't even know what that token is for, but you need to know one thing about it. The token is just a feature of the network, and it's used to prevent an attack, nothing else. It was never meant to be to valuable, or scarce. That token is meant to be destroyed on every tx, and at a very low rate, so that the network continues to work, even if it ever gets mass adoption from banks. So you will always have tons of tokens, that will only be valuable enough to protect the network, but never valuable enough to ever work as a good investment.
Lest we forget that 99% of the tokens are held by a handful of people, and that they can release more tokens at any moment. Litecoin is the obvious choice if you are looking to make a proper investment, although Ripple from time to time can make you a buck or two.

climaxcrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:52:37 PM

Both coins are actually doing good in their own ways. But, Ripple is standing the third position and it has much opportunity than litecoin. Besides, Ripple has more demand than litecoin. But, Litecoin may also have a great future. So, whatever you choose, will go in favor of you. Shocked
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:21:22 PM

Hello everyone.

dont you have any choice but these two?
well if this is the only choice i will go 100 percent with litecoin.
i never trust ripple as they are very suspicious especially on the number of tokens they are holding/
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:45:13 PM

Hello everyone.

Do you already have some ether or bitcoin? I think those should actually become a priority above all the others, but narrowing your choices to just those two, then I would say litecoin. I don't even consider ripple a good investment to be honest, and for me it doesn't really matter if it will ever give your profit or not, because in the long run (and you did mention at least 1 year) I believe that everyone will understand that the ripple token itself, has no value.

Most people don't even know what that token is for, but you need to know one thing about it. The token is just a feature of the network, and it's used to prevent an attack, nothing else. It was never meant to be to valuable, or scarce. That token is meant to be destroyed on every tx, and at a very low rate, so that the network continues to work, even if it ever gets mass adoption from banks. So you will always have tons of tokens, that will only be valuable enough to protect the network, but never valuable enough to ever work as a good investment.

Spot on!

There are indeed banks predominantly in Asia using Ripple, they are
in fact using the Ripple network not the token.

Litecoin is very useful, its transaction fees are one of the lowest, yes
I used the word useful in connection with litecoin.

Also remember litecoin outperformed bitcoin last year!
Some people need to read up on litecoin.

Personally i think that Ripple uses its low FIAT value in conjunction
with its coinmarketcap position to attract investors, but its really
the FIAT value that blinds people.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: