Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ?  (Read 24610 times)
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

I prefer the ripple. I suggest ripple because I think ripple is more profitable in the future. The market opportunity is also higher than litecoin. Ripple also has an advantage in the transaction process that takes a very short time, just four seconds. Ripple is also easy to redeem into local currency. Ripple technology facilitates XRP exchange with various currencies in the world, even including bitcoin. That is because Ripple has been integrated with banking services in the world. In fact, nowadays, ripple is one of the cornerstones of the revitalization.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
litecoin is better than ripple,  well, if you would have read the feedback about ripple you will not include yourself anymore on ripple. litecoin is the best suit for holding a long time.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
I think if you choose between these two coins, then you better choose litecoin. I think it is quite promising and will bring you more profit than ripple. But I think that the best investment at the moment is ETH.

WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

Diversify
invest in 10-20 coins
if ltc or ripple will go down, u r fked up
But if you have portfolio you r saved
whaletank club
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

Hello everyone.

I would rather invest in Litecoin to invest in Ripple a lot of people who do not like this koi because the growth is not good and I prefer to invest in Litecoin because this coin gives good and bigger confidence

youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:00:24 AM

if you will going to hold it for one year then both of them would be the best choice because Ripple has some quality which helps you to make a good amount of profit and also it is in the top three, litecoin would also be a good choice.
I think both of them are good enough to buy right now, and I think it's better if you buy some ethereum, I see some news that ethereum will improve next year and I think that's good news for investors

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
renaldoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:11:44 AM

Between Ripple and Litecoin are both good altypoints to make investments for the future, but I personally tend to litecoin, now it seems litecoin is on the rise maybe the selling price is high, but the choice remains in your hands where to invest
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:16:46 AM

Hello everyone.
litecoin is better than ripple,  well, if you would have read the feedback about ripple you will not include yourself anymore on ripple. litecoin is the best suit for holding a long time.
If for the long term I also agree litecoin the best. litecoin much can survive and have great opportunities. I was a bit dubious to ripple due to the centralized system so it is difficult for reliable if for long term investment

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:18:28 AM

I'd rather pick litecoin than ripple because litecoin also has a great potential like ethereum. Also it is a decentralized coin which is a good for crypto. I hate the fact that Ripple is centralized coin because the head is in power for it. Also ripple's bullrun just ended it was up to 5$ token now it become cent again so it will likely rest and it wont bull for the next month.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:20:16 AM

Hello everyone.

I prefer investing on litecoin because the potential of this coin in the market to grow even more is much better more than choose ripply with less than a dollar price in the market today.
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

Hello everyone.

I prefer investing on litecoin because the potential of this coin in the market to grow even more is much better more than choose ripply with less than a dollar price in the market today.

for me i prefer to choose also for litecoin than ripple because litecoin is more stable and aside from that this is more popular and  trusted crypto investment world wide.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:46:51 AM

Hello everyone.

In my mind, both are very good and equally promising.
Both also have their own interests and coins that are popular among the crypto market or among the public.
But if you have a lot of capital it's better to invest in both.

1hgfd030

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:41:42 PM

I think Ripple should be better, Ripple is in the top three in terms of market capitalization, and there are many supporters. But before making an investment, you should check the current market condition.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

it depends on you invest Ripple or Litecoin, you must be observant in analyzing any coin price movements, because if you do not understand the price chart of the coin then you will lose later.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

Hello everyone.

both coins are equally profitable if you invest, just you should also see the price movement of the two coin graphics if the price of litecoin is down, then you may buy litecoin to invest.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

Hello everyone.
Litecoin  for me is the best choice because it is easier to  pump than Ripple that has a Billions of supply compared to Millions. Litecoin is also decentralize unlike Ripple where you can easily get lose if the bankers decide to dump it like what happened before.
afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

definitely not in these cryptocurrencies. they look too unprofitable, why spend their money on it? it's better to invest in something else

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
phuongnguyen.mm.211

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:43:17 AM

The both coins are very solid investments with good partnerships I must say. It would be good to spread your investments over the two as the two can get you decent gains. This is my advice
bantoself

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:34:53 AM

Decision is yours as you are the driver of your vehicle but if I would talk base on my personal understanding, I prefer litecoin to ripple x100 for the fact that ripple is a centralized stuff while decentralization is one of the reason crypto is around. Why would invest in that long term? Moreover, litecoin have being doing good for years in crypto market
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:04:35 AM

Hello everyone.

I do not think I should invest in Ripple and Litecoin, but here I advise you to invest in Litecoin because this coin has decreased and now we can invest in Litecoin and earn profits and help pump this coin to return back and for my ripple a little less good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: