Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:13:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ?  (Read 24610 times)
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:07:27 PM

Does the Litecoin better? Well, actually I don't really know about the two coins. but, seen fromt he coinmarketcap, Ripple has higher rank with its bigger volume and rate. So, whcih is actually better between the ripple and Litecoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

I suggest you should invest on Litecoin, because according to recent news, Ripple is being consider as stock and if it happens, Ripple may face with many difficult and its price can be decrease strongly
I agree with you that I think Litecoin is better than Ripple, I see the Litecoin price is quite stable so it is suitable for investment use, Litecoin is one of the oldest coins that still exist until now so the quality is no doubt.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:47:50 PM

I determine both currencies are besides acceptable. The two currencies gain their distinct object and gain good budding, Ripple has already sign pacts with deeper than 100 botanists, patch Litecoin is a canal secreter of various investors, so it's up to your taste.

Litecoin is good and Ripple is not. That is it. Litecoin have a future, Ripple will rip investors off. Ripple will play pump and dump couple more times and will die in the end. It is not worth the risk.

huteawe

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:21:52 AM

I incline toward put resources into litecoin than swell since swell is brought together and multi week back I simply read some article clarifying about litecoin in the following year propelling some installment door in their stage
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:13:10 AM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
you are not required to invest in Ripple or Litecoin because what I see from these two coins in the growth period and so now many people are starting to invest in Litecoin and while waiting for the price of Altcoin and bitcoin back up then you can now invest in Litecoin and Ripple

itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:04:38 AM

I prefer LTC. If you look at the graph of litecoin  , you can see that it does not have large drawdowns at a price. Investors do not sell it, but treat it as a means of accumulation. Accordingly, litecoin  can be regarded as a good asset for investment.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

I would highly suggest you to invest in litecoin rather than ripple because for now the most on demand and most profitable is litecoin because of its increasing value.With litecoin your investment will surely earn big profit.
CryptoManiac3

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

I like to think of this analogy when I have similar doubts:

Think of the market as a fish tank half full of water.

Tilting the tank causes the water to rush to one side creating a wave similar to how you see a coin rising in price in charts.

But Sooner or later the tank will tilt water the other

TL DL: don't trade your alts for alts unless your fish are dying. But if your fish will only miss dinner best to leave it alone.

Use fiat instead. Even with credit ok if you can back it up (careful thro)
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

Hello everyone.
Probably to go with ripple as a good idea right now but I don't know how would it feel like in one year term from now, because even right now in July 2018 ripple is not drawing the best
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:40:40 PM

In this case, I would advise you to use your deposit for two projects, because these projects are in the top 10 and, provided that the market starts to grow, these projects will begin to grow the most.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

Hello everyone.
In the event that you are focusing on Litecoin or swell to hold for no less than multi year, you may need to construct your choice in light of the idea of cryptographic money these two coin are. Swell is concentrated while Litecoin is decentralized. Costs of these coin will be to a great extent influenced by who is purchasing and supporting and utilizing them. In cryptographic money in any case, decentralized coin convey the day. So I will exhortation you go for Litecoin.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

Litecoin is a better and smart choice for you, ripple is good as well but litecoin is more supreme to ripple and if you have enough fund you can invest in both because they are both good to invest in .
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

I would definitely prefer to invest in Ripple. ripple will raise the level of banking. Also easy and large volume. the value will certainly increase in the coming years.
joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

I prefer to invest in litecoin. It is more stable now. Although when ripple price was low it is not impossible ripple will grow higher and should make some massive profit in the next year. There so many people who had interested in ripple too.
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

Personally, in the owl time I bought xrp was happy .Now I wouldn't buy it,investor a huge losses,are constantly at the ships their thrust.Now I would buy LTC very good team and application, and the cost is ridiculous now!I think when the market will go to the top LTC will take the top 5 crypto currencies .
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

both, 35% to buy Ripple (XRP) and 65% to buy Litecoin (LTC)
I am sure that both coins will be coins that have a very good price in the future for the short term is next year
I think to compare Ripple, LTC is better for fast growth yes this is a very old coin and many investors are like to invest in this coin, i think if the bull market starts quickly this coin price will rise. Ripple personally i don't prefer but if you looking for cheap price and high potential coins then you can go for ripple.
Actually i have no good enough idea about both coins above. Ripple has succed but very huge supply make it not grow much in price like etherium and litecoin too. In market, which coin that have lower supply then it will be easier to grow the price. But rather than both coins above, i still prefer to have etherium.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:44:00 AM

actually, by investing in both ripple and litecoin can give us a big profit because we know that ripple has reached the highest price in the last year so ripple can reach it again in the future. while litecoin still stable at that price but I think litecoin can increase too since litecoin is one of the oldest coins in the cryptocurrency and litecoin is not getting an increase too high so far. maybe you need to determine how much your balance left so you know what you need to invest and what coins that you need to choose.
wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

тyт дaжe нe cтoит coмнeвaтьcя . инвecтиpyйтe в litecoin
xcxcxxz52

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:47:52 AM

I think they will bring me profits. I will invest, and now the market price is relatively low, just right for investment, I think they are a good choice for one year of investment. After investing, we must pay attention to the news and development of the market. After all, it is a cottage currency, and the risk is relatively large.
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:49:58 AM

I would not invest in any of these coins. Litecoin has no future, the ripple is in litigation and it's not known when it will end.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: