Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ?  (Read 24610 times)
valetrm

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

Ripple has fallen already ten times from its highest prices. While most blue chips are only 7-8 times. So I'm not sure that this is a good choice.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

try to make choices wherein you won't regret quickly, you might buy Ripple nowadays however it dumps tomorrow morning and lite coin grow to be high, or it might manifest vice versa... So in case you need you could devise the cash and make investments this two.
HappyVeider

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

it would be better to invest to ripple I guess, because litecoin is bitcoin fork and ripple more modern and a little bit better than bitcoin, litecoin too then
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:22:37 AM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

Personally, I now prefer to work with LTC. Because it is in fact a more stable and reliable option for long-term investments. Indeed, in the history of LTC there were no very large price drops. Although I also periodically invest part of the money in the purchase of Ripple.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:46:14 AM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

Both Ripple and Litecoin are very good coins. But in my mind Litecoin is nevertheless more preferable. I just like it more because Ripple is more like technology not like as market asset. It is better to invest in Litecoin.
Still depend from how investors understand the project, both project can be an sleeping bomb which both waiting for it's right time to explode, maybe it's better to have both and keep it inside your wallet, so when it's time to rise high you will be able to grab good gains coming from this two project.
where the circumstances of the Ripple that many experienced development so increased will be quite able to bring a great advantage when investing on these coins. I recommend to invest because with investment capable of giving a much bigger gains in the future, so it is great to find a lot more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:56:17 AM

I believe that both coins in the future have a good potential for development and appreciation after the normalization of the situation on the crypto market from next year. Both coins offer useful technologies, so they deserve due attention from investors.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

Ripple or litecoin are good old reliable coins. Each of them has gone through a rather successful story. Nowadays, I would have had more choice for Ripple. A bit less trust for litecoin. For long-term investment, both altcoins can be a good choice.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:49:00 PM

for a short-term investment for one year, I prefer to buy XRP instead of LTC because the development of LTC is slower, for XRP it is now prioritized because it is used as a payment to participate in the ICO, so XRP has a potential price increase than LTC

I wouldn't like to invest in short, because there might be another bottom. But in the long run, LTC is a good coin which will be for long in the market. It may consist 5-10% of your portfolio. Have a good investment!
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:13:58 PM

Ripple and litecoin are all great coins for invest because they have gone through successful projects. For me, I will go for ripple because it has the support of large community and strong team. It has a potential.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

Hello everyone.
If you make your choice between these two coins, I would most likely in your place would choose litecoin. And if not limited to them, I would invest in Ethereum.
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:56:51 PM

Ripple has a lot of chances to come out on top in terms of market capitalization . Background information about this coin contributes to its popularization. So in the long term, xrp more promising.
malicoin

Activity: 46

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

if  you want to invest on something  ripple or litecoin i can say both of them are  same for me because i don t think that there is  a huge difference in the potential of them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

Well if you are looking for a long term investment altcoin then i suggest you go for Litecoin or better still Stellar Lumens because these altcoins have a very potential use in the near future and it would very profitable to buy and hold some whiles it is very cheap at this point in time.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

They have different advatanges of if you invest your money to ripple and litecoin. But incase if Im going  to choose better to have ripple and litecoin to earn more profit. Because that both coin is still good to invest and there is no reason to avoid one of them.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

Both coins are good to invest in.  But will rather choose ripples. Ripple can get you 2x in the short while
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

If your decision is between ripple or litecoin, I might want to recommend that you hold ripple. It is risky, it is centralized, but it is very liquid and ripple is one of the cryptocurrency trader's favourite!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:44:49 PM

Both coins are great to invest, but personally, I would suggest to divide your money and buy Ripple and Litecoin both! But If you wish to buy a single coin then you may go for Ripple. Litecoin is a very strong coin no doubt, but I think Ripple can give you profit earlier than LTC!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:15:52 AM

I'd support a ripple. Because I am also still investing at ripple. I see that ripple is nice. and it also has a great future. For that ripple has also become one of my favorite altcoin.
rmtshaima

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:20:15 AM

Hello everyone.

Ripple is by far the better altcoins of this year and will become best in the next year where crypto was forseen by many as the glorious years of cryptocurrency. I am buying a lots of ripple nowadays while its price is still low because when december comes, it might go higher like x2-x5 and by next year its gonna be a x10 for sure.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:23:44 AM

Well I have both but my litecoin is for long-term. I use ripple for day trading. Aside from these two, there are other coins you should take a look at.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: