Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] TerraMiner IV – 2TH/s (February Batch)  (Read 16061 times)
Hashcesar84 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 02:28:07 PM

Hi Cesare,

Payment sent for 20 shares.  I also emailed you the details.

Thanks v much Smiley

I've updated the list, thanks for buying.

For any questions pm me.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stewie3112

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:22:34 PM

Hi, that's an interesting offer... Where are you from?
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:52:38 AM

Hi, that's an interesting offer... Where are you from?

I'm from Vigevano, Italy. If you have any questions pm me.
PickNic

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:35:19 PM

any news about delivery? anyone know if cointerra is delivering on time?
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:33:26 PM

any news about delivery? anyone know if cointerra is delivering on time?

December batch wasn't on time, but seems everything fine for ther others... look here or other topic http://forum.cointerra.com/threads/delivery-times-move-up-a-month-s.268/

I hope February batch will be on time so my order is between the first
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:04:46 PM

I can't understand who bought last 100 shares please send me an email at cesare.pescatori@katamail.com or a pm writen
-address where you want to receive dividends
-your nickname (optional)
BorisAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:48:16 PM

Your prices are better than competition (eg. CEX.io)

haha given cex's prices I think it is not too difficult!  Grin

If it's not too difficult, can you offer what cex.io does TODAY? With March 1 hashing start date and limited or no ability to sell your shares in 3-4 months, I would never ROI with your offer.

Bash CEX all you want, they are extremely competitive at this time. I ROId 6 times in 2 week increments. I also participate in DZMC group buys who are yet to ROI but there is some hope there, most likely will barely break even for my 15/16 involvement.

Sorry.

Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:43:30 PM

If it's not too difficult, can you offer what cex.io does TODAY? With March 1 hashing start date and limited or no ability to sell your shares in 3-4 months, I would never ROI with your offer.

Bash CEX all you want, they are extremely competitive at this time. I ROId 6 times in 2 week increments. I also participate in DZMC group buys who are yet to ROI but there is some hope there, most likely will barely break even for my 15/16 involvement.

Sorry.

You are just trading with gh/s on cex and maybe you got some profit, I was talking just about price of gh on cex that's higher than mine. We're going to mine not to trade
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:59:40 PM

Shares list has been update, thanks for buying.

I'm gonna be not much present for next 2 days for a family situation, I will answer all pm and e-mail on thursday evening.

Next update of sares list on thursday
BorisAlt

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:58:23 AM

Sorry.

You are just trading with gh/s on cex and maybe you got some profit, I was talking just about price of gh on cex that's higher than mine. We're going to mine not to trade

I am talking ROI, nothing else. Everything else is semantics. Note, CEX can never have a family situation. It's a cold hard contract.

PickNic

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:20:30 AM

Sorry.

I am talking ROI, nothing else. Everything else is semantics. Note, CEX can never have a family situation. It's a cold hard contract.

to mine on cex you need to have a looooot of moneys to start... 1gh/s = 0.0415BTC so if I'd like to buy 1000 gh/s I've to spend 41.5BTC!!!! that's crazy!!!!
BorisAlt

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:17:16 PM

1. You can start today, not two months from now
2. You can start with WAY less than 41 btc
3. You will be able to sell your shares at any time, even with price per 1ghs dropping you will have a CHANCE to ROI, while with this offer here you are quaranteed to loose money (please use calculator to confirm)
4. There will be no emotions, family situations, explanations of broken equipment, personal health status updates.

If you would like to wait a month, get 6 btc for 1,000 ghs, be locked in your in envestment (because he clearly stated there will be no trading), and listen to a whole  vereity of reasons why your GHs not hashing, then this is a GOLDEN opportunity for you.

I would recommend an established hosted mining such as DZ MC. Yes they had problems but at least they are known to survive in this business for a few months.   

PickNic

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:27:56 PM

1. You can start today, not two months from now
2. You can start with WAY less than 41 btc
3. You will be able to sell your shares at any time, even with price per 1ghs dropping you will have a CHANCE to ROI, while with this offer here you are quaranteed to loose money (please use calculator to confirm)
4. There will be no emotions, family situations, explanations of broken equipment, personal health status updates.

If you would like to wait a month, get 6 btc for 1,000 ghs, be locked in your in envestment (because he clearly stated there will be no trading), and listen to a whole  vereity of reasons why your GHs not hashing, then this is a GOLDEN opportunity for you.

I would recommend an established hosted mining such as DZ MC. Yes they had problems but at least they are known to survive in this business for a few months.   

If you look at cex's prices gh/btc you can see how gh's price is going down every times. pay a lot of money for gh and when they resell worth half. like this month from 007 to 004
BorisAlt

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:21:13 AM

If you look at cex's prices gh/btc you can see how gh's price is going down every times. pay a lot of money for gh and when they resell worth half. like this month from 007 to 004
If you look at Bitcoin prices you can see how btc price is going down every times. pay a lot of money for btc and when they resell worth half. like this month from 1000 to 800

I advise you to expand your horizon a bit, look past 1 month, try to actually buy HW equipment, run it, buy some Group Buys, experiment with CEX and other things. Once you do that, your theoretical thoughts will benefit from the pain of practice.

eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:18:16 AM

Three questions:

(1) You say that 100% is 4TH/s - but each share is stated at 1GH/s and there are 2000Gh/s "on the table" as part of this GB.  So isn't 1 share = 1/2000 and 100% is 2000Gh/s (not 4Th/s)?  Confused.

(2) If you sell the hardware, will the proceeds be distributed to the GB per share?

(3) Does each share represent 1/2000 of the processing power of a single miner OR does it really mean 1Gh/s?  In other words, if the Terraminer actually delivers 2.5Th/s (as KNC miners did in the last go around much better than expected) would each share be worth 1.25GH/s or still only 1GH/s?

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
PickNic

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:09:17 PM

If you look at Bitcoin prices you can see how btc price is going down every times. pay a lot of money for btc and when they resell worth half. like this month from 1000 to 800

I advise you to expand your horizon a bit, look past 1 month, try to actually buy HW equipment, run it, buy some Group Buys, experiment with CEX and other things. Once you do that, your theoretical thoughts will benefit from the pain of practice.

If btc crash, cex's gh should raise...or not?is GH/BTC... why they fall?cos is a really bad investment, they are intended to crash every times. Cos they are too much expensive how can I buy enough to mine something paying less than 5-10btc? It's crazy!
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:16:51 PM

Three questions:

(1) You say that 100% is 4TH/s - but each share is stated at 1GH/s and there are 2000Gh/s "on the table" as part of this GB.  So isn't 1 share = 1/2000 and 100% is 2000Gh/s (not 4Th/s)?  Confused.

(2) If you sell the hardware, will the proceeds be distributed to the GB per share?

(3) Does each share represent 1/2000 of the processing power of a single miner OR does it really mean 1Gh/s?  In other words, if the Terraminer actually delivers 2.5Th/s (as KNC miners did in the last go around much better than expected) would each share be worth 1.25GH/s or still only 1GH/s?

Hello,

1) I have to put 100% 4TH/s cos I will get 2 TerraMiner IV and I will mine with 4TH/s, it will help me to send dividends.

2) You will receive your percentage writen in the post of what I can mine in 1 week with 4 TH/s

3) If I will get more than 2TH/s per TerraMiner I will share it in percentage as it was 4TH/s

for any questions pm me
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:24:06 PM

Hello everybody,

I've just seen this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426311.0
it talk about Cointerra and Butterflylabs delivery and people say that probably everything will be fine for Cointerra.
I placed order the day they opened sales for February batch, I really hope get miner in time to get a good profit.

Shares list has been updated, thanks for buying
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:30:14 PM

Just send the BTC for 10 shares, check your email inbox.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
Hashcesar84 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:09:15 PM

Hello,

I've missed who bought 200 shares, pm me.

Shares list has been updated, thanks for buying
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: