Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:05:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254574 times)
jagrapolite5

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:07:01 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 12:09:22 AM by jagrapolite5

ALL my orders canceled! about 3 weeks of work btw ... with a warning to not bot

Orderbook spamming is prohibited. All coins indicated trading pairs with non-sense prices. All Your tickets were answered. Please, mention we don't answer tickets containing abuses.

ok so why do you have all vs all pairs if nobody can even put a skeletal frame down... i didnt even get to painting the markets... but for the scam site that you are! NOT AN EXCHANGE!!! you would have delisted them anyway, an exchange has a base, foundation. so yes i get it keeping the unclaimed/delisted coins is enough for you... no need for volume... i get it ... but you do understand your damaging ALL of crypto doing this bs right? you do understand delisting coins is delisting traders... you do understand you have no stable foundation that your scam even stands on besides the cycling of shit coins that you prolly made most of...

ok so you lock the account of anyone that sees your shananagans ? i am not the only one with these issues... as you can read your own troll box i am never the only one with these complaints... i would love to have this convo to the fullest extent plz do continue i do not need anything in return i want you to explain why you should stay open scamming ppl the way you have been .... oh yeah and your welcome for me ressurecting you a year ago... i like the thank yous you pass out to your original promoters/traders/investors.  

when i started crypto there where a few coins... less then 10 ... so at this point exchanges are the new shitcoins that have to be evaluated on their performance, you at this time are equivalent of xpy ...

as i said this will be an ongoing campaign for the rest of my crypto career Smiley there will be no spam.   if you would like to address this plz continue this convo on this thread so everyone can see what your doing...

P.S oh yeah who made you the Crypto GOD dictating what nonsensical prices for crypto are ?  i have nonsensical orders on every exchange...except for your scam site...when i say on every exchange .... i mean i have nonsensical orders on EVERY exchange about 80 or so atm... but your scam site doesnt work like any other exchange ... this is why i would like to adress these issues,

so many ppl are getting ripped off every week by you guys and nobody speaks up! i was the first that started trading mass orders on c-cex i will be the first to speak up about your bs .... so nothing new.

The way bulk works is, you set the floor/nonsensical order, then you set the frame/another nonesensical set of orders, then you paint the flow.
If you have No idea how the exchanges or markets or even trading at that works why would you open and run your Scam site that looks and kind of and acts like an exchange?

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
matthewd

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:15:59 AM

I have seen some scam sites in the years i have been in crypto. c-cex has to take the cake. Not only do they delist so many coin ALL the time. i can not get them off the site. then after they have your coins that have been delisted and wo'nt send them to you. They relist the coin back on the market. YOUR COINS!. i know there are more people this has happened to and we all do not have to take any more. at least phoenixex just ran off with the coins not flaunt them in front of you and then make the profit.if we are going to make crypto a currency. we as investors of crypto have to police bad practices like this so it will grow even more. testimony and action are needed from all.
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 12:38:29 AM

I have seen some scam sites in the years i have been in crypto. c-cex has to take the cake. Not only do they delist so many coin ALL the time. i can not get them off the site. then after they have your coins that have been delisted and wo'nt send them to you. They relist the coin back on the market. YOUR COINS!. i know there are more people this has happened to and we all do not have to take any more. at least phoenixex just ran off with the coins not flaunt them in front of you and then make the profit.if we are going to make crypto a currency. we as investors of crypto have to police bad practices like this so it will grow even more. testimony and action are needed from all.

We announce delisting 7 days before it. And mail everybody, also posting news on site and in twitter. After that we give some more days (at least 3) for withdrawals.
"They relist the coin back on the market. YOUR COINS!" - if we relist something - we put back all user balances before delisting.

Sorry, things in cryptoworld are moving very fast and we can't afford unlimited server power just for all coins existing.

jagrapolite5, can You make those red letters bigger?

jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:04:44 AM

No, i am bringing up a legitimate issue and your laughing it off with bigger red letter?

why dont you reply ? what got nothing to say ?

These are issues are not my issues you are killing crypto....why?  these are every ones issues.

plz reply to both posts. i only have 2

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 01:09:28 AM

why dont you reply ?

I replied already. Look above. It cover both posts.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:10:39 AM

why dont you reply ?

you have not replied to my post... plz read the damn names you are responding too

jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:11:38 AM

why dont you reply ?

ok so why do you have all vs all pairs if nobody can even put a skeletal frame down... i didnt even get to painting the markets... but for the scam site that you are! NOT AN EXCHANGE!!! you would have delisted them anyway, an exchange has a base, foundation. so yes i get it keeping the unclaimed/delisted coins is enough for you... no need for volume... i get it ... but you do understand your damaging ALL of crypto doing this bs right? you do understand delisting coins is delisting traders... you do understand you have no stable foundation that your scam even stands on besides the cycling of shit coins that you prolly made most of...

ok so you lock the account of anyone that sees your shananagans ? i am not the only one with these issues... as you can read your own troll box i am never the only one with these complaints... i would love to have this convo to the fullest extent plz do continue i do not need anything in return i want you to explain why you should stay open scamming ppl the way you have been .... oh yeah and your welcome for me ressurecting you a year ago... i like the thank yous you pass out to your original promoters/traders/investors.  

when i started crypto there where a few coins... less then 10 ... so at this point exchanges are the new shitcoins that have to be evaluated on their performance, you at this time are equivalent of xpy ...

as i said this will be an ongoing campaign for the rest of my crypto career Smiley there will be no spam.   if you would like to address this plz continue this convo on this thread so everyone can see what your doing...

P.S oh yeah who made you the Crypto GOD dictating what nonsensical prices for crypto are ?  i have nonsensical orders on every exchange...except for your scam site...when i say on every exchange .... i mean i have nonsensical orders on EVERY exchange about 80 or so atm... but your scam site doesnt work like any other exchange ... this is why i would like to adress these issues,

so many ppl are getting ripped off every week by you guys and nobody speaks up! i was the first that started trading mass orders on c-cex i will be the first to speak up about your bs .... so nothing new.

The way bulk works is, you set the floor/nonsensical order, then you set the frame/another nonesensical set of orders, then you paint the flow.
If you have No idea how the exchanges or markets or even trading at that works why would you open and run your Scam site that looks and kind of and acts like an exchange?

this is the post you disreguarded.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:47:28 AM

Your business model is ruining your (already dead) reputation....
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 01:57:57 AM

We have about 40K active traders, 20k+ daily unique visitors, 50 BTC avarage volume (>2000 BTC peak). Our unique technology gives fastest deposit/trading/withdrawal interface on exchange market. And we work for a year already continuosly building new features and integrating new technologies (NXT, Omni). And we will continue to work on this business model.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:20:49 AM

We have about 40K active traders, 20k+ daily unique visitors, 50 BTC avarage volume (>2000 BTC peak). Our unique technology gives fastest deposit/trading/withdrawal interface on exchange market. And we work for a year already continuosly building new features and integrating new technologies (NXT, Omni). And we will continue to work on this business model.

yes you have a great business model of TAKING OUR COINS! this is fact. lol i wish i could run a scam site for a year! 

answers plz?

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 02:30:16 AM

yes you have a great business model of TAKING OUR COINS! this is fact. lol i wish i could run a scam site for a year! 

answers plz?

Never took anybody's coins. If You mean delisting - look answer in previous posts.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:44:43 AM

Q1: why do you have an exchange if you dont know how markets work?
Q2: why do you have an all vs all option if noone can trade on them?
Q3: who made you GOD dictating what a ridiculus price for crypto is?
Q4: how are you running an exchange not knowing that you have to have floor/skeletal/paint/etc markets for trading?
Q5: you know i was the first to fill your damn books, and those books being filled is what brought the volume, how do you not understand this?
Q6: do you understand that delisting coins = delisting trader?
Q7: when will c-cex be delisted?

plz answer the questions you said you answered....you keep telling me to look in the past post you have no answer...

and yes you DO take EVERYONEs coins lol this is what all of this is about you listing and delisting 20 coins a week and keeping the unclaimed being enough for you to function...lol... or the fact that half the coins you list are made by you just for the pnds? come on man answers dont tell me scroll up lol you scroll up these are just 7 i picked out of the 2 bricks i posted there are about 30 questions in total which you haven't addressed 1 of....

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:53:28 AM

Still waiting for my 8k SSD from this site..............
wargo

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

Technician

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 09:53:55 AM

Good questions! And Q8: why did you loss chance to bring more volume by delisting HTMLCoin? Yes, c-cex is good by functionality as Bleutrade but you delisted my favourite coins Sad
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 01:33:20 PM

Good questions! And Q8: why did you loss chance to bring more volume by delisting HTMLCoin? Yes, c-cex is good by functionality as Bleutrade but you delisted my favourite coins Sad

Answer is very simple, it had no volume. There is no sense to keep coins that don't worth of server resources. And I don't think we are delisting traders by delisting coins just because there is no traders on coins we delist.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:34:15 PM

Answer is very simple, it had no volume. There is no sense to keep coins that don't worth of server resources. And I don't think we are delisting traders by delisting coins just because there is no traders on coins we delist.

There is your answer guys, this guys doesnt thinking doesn't work right lol.... and yes no reply to me or anyone else with ANY COMMON SENSE!!!

Avoid this site at all costs they will not rob you day 1 but they will keep robbing you from day 1!!!

matthewd

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:25:29 PM

by the way i never got my 3mil ghost and i posted in time. WTF
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:03:39 AM

You''re much more agresive than Bittrex adopting new coins. That's OK, cos it brings you new traders and more volume.

But most of this new coins attracts investor and speculators.

1) Speculators buy the new coin, then sell it, and maybe they take a profit
2) Investors buy the new coin. Hold it. You delist it. They ALWAYS lose money.

Speculators move to another coin.

Investors move to another exchange and start advising other investors to dont use your exchange

As simple as that
cryptomad

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:25:41 AM

i hate this exchange much better alternatives

Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:17:22 AM

great place for speculation huge profits made on cex

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: