Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254566 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:33:27 PM

I think there must be a mutual understanding between people who use the exchange to buy/trade coins and people who run the exchange. There seems to be little understanding on the user side, mainly in the fact that running an exchange also incurs costs for maintaining wallets for any given coin and is only profitable for the exchange as long as there is some volume in the given coin. On the other hand, the exchange should also understand that the users cannot carry all the risk of buying/trading available coins and should be allowed a smooth way out (reasonable time) for the coins that are being de-listed. I think having 7 days plus email notification would do the trick - even if someone is on holidays and gets such an email - he/she may respond that the planned return is in next x days, asking for an individual extension until then. That shouldn't be a big deal for the exchange, provided users won't abuse it much.

this space is intentionally left blank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 04:40:21 PM

I think there must be a mutual understanding between people who use the exchange to buy/trade coins and people who run the exchange. There seems to be little understanding on the user side, mainly in the fact that running an exchange also incurs costs for maintaining wallets for any given coin and is only profitable for the exchange as long as there is some volume in the given coin. On the other hand, the exchange should also understand that the users cannot carry all the risk of buying/trading available coins and should be allowed a smooth way out (reasonable time) for the coins that are being de-listed. I think having 7 days plus email notification would do the trick - even if someone is on holidays and gets such an email - he/she may respond that the planned return is in next x days, asking for an individual extension until then. That shouldn't be a big deal for the exchange, provided users won't abuse it much.

Exactly. Thanks for fresh air here.

kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:17:02 PM

HAHAHA this is ridiculous. The user must pay for the storage space on the server not the exchange!!!! ROFL

I lost a ton of coins over the Christmas holiday due to delisting. 2 months and no response from support. NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, HOLD ANY CRYPTO ON C-CEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a cypto investor, I invested in coins, I come back to check on my coins and they are gone. Lets make a strong push to keep people off c-cex.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:33:33 PM

HAHAHA this is ridiculous. The user must pay for the storage space on the server not the exchange!!!! ROFL

I lost a ton of coins over the Christmas holiday due to delisting. 2 months and no response from support. NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, HOLD ANY CRYPTO ON C-CEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a cypto investor, I invested in coins, I come back to check on my coins and they are gone. Lets make a strong push to keep people off c-cex.
I repeat as you seem to not understand what I wrote: users must understand that the exchange keeps only the coins that bring the exchange profits. Otherwise they are not earning money. Come on, there are no free lunches! Never.

From my experience: being an investor in crypto is not an easy piece of bread. You have to be very careful, and watching for the coins that are delisted belongs to your obligations, as a (successful) trader. Things happen quickly in crypto world and are very volatile. You cannot disappear for long, then come back and complain that the coin is not listed (or does not even exist) any more.

this space is intentionally left blank
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:56:12 PM

Please notice we do not answer tickets with abuses and threats inside. If You have any kind of problem - please open support ticket and explain it. We will definately do all possible to resolve it.

marcar

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:27:15 PM

There wasn't a problem when you still had the delisted tab available. But as the gentleman said earlier 10 days is not enough time. I don't know if you have an email setup to send updates for delising coins I never received one that might be something you could look into adding. What was the purpose of taking away the delisted tab? The problem is that when you delisted the coins alot of times the wallets were not operational so there was no where to move the coins you were removing from the market but shortly after completely delisting the coin all together it would show up on another exchange fully functioning with high trading. How is that not stealing? The whole thing is very suspicious.
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:41:15 PM

There wasn't a problem when you still had the delisted tab available. But as the gentleman said earlier 10 days is not enough time. I don't know if you have an email setup to send updates for delising coins I never received one that might be something you could look into adding. What was the purpose of taking away the delisted tab? The problem is that when you delisted the coins alot of times the wallets were not operational so there was no where to move the coins you were removing from the market but shortly after completely delisting the coin all together it would show up on another exchange fully functioning with high trading. How is that not stealing? The whole thing is very suspicious.

Infact we do have mailing every time before we announce delisting. You may try to search it in Your spam box. And as I say above - we will encrease withdraw period more than 7 days if those wallet does not affect server performance. "delisted tab" was experimental and does not prove to stay. The problem with "delisted tab" is that we had to resetup wallets each time when customer requests withdrawals. We met huge problems with time management on resolving old wallet issues and took decision to remove it.

Regarding high volume on other exchanges and stealing: of course it is possible that coin that have no volume on our exchange may have some volume after delisting. But this does not prove anything and stealing. We follow our delisting procedure (that is changed already in favour of customers) and this is not stealing.

jagrapolite5

Activity: 539

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:45:44 PM

I repeat as you seem to not understand what I wrote: users must understand that the exchange keeps only the coins that bring the exchange profits. Otherwise they are not earning money. Come on, there are no free lunches! Never.

From my experience: being an investor in crypto is not an easy piece of bread. You have to be very careful, and watching for the coins that are delisted belongs to your obligations, as a (successful) trader. Things happen quickly in crypto world and are very volatile. You cannot disappear for long, then come back and complain that the coin is not listed (or does not even exist) any more.

The problem is since this is a scam site not an exchange they have no clue what brings them volume, they canceled all my orders saying i was botting and order flooding and ridiculous prices? i didnt even have 300 orders up...  and i build the skeletal of markets ... not like i was only on 1oshies.... so this site is a straight up ponzi site I'm guessing because they didnt start doing these 2015-02-02 20:33:38    Order cancel    System order remove (10 BURST for 0.01000000 ZNY by rate 1000/0.001) which they said they do not delist orders lol.... till i started withdrawing btc from there then they give you these -order placed negatives to lock your account http://imgur.com/mfPyzLg    and then i came into ccex troll box to get banned, muted, locked, robbed of coins, how about giving my my delisted tab with about 40 wallets full of bulk? that you sold about a month later on other exchanges...anyway oh yeah and who made you GOD of crypto to decide what ridiculous price for crypto is? i have ridiculous prices on EVERY other exchange ... they are called the floor and the framework...

Hey C-cex why don't you answer any of this?

Please Everyone Read Through The Last 3 Pages It Will Save You a lot Of Coins!

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:55:44 PM

Hey C-cex why don't you answer any of this?

Because You have answer already several pages ago. You may continue with Your big red letters. I could have give You more detailed answer, but your questions are abusive and offensive and sometimes they have no logic. Also, as I mention several messages above - all the issues are resolved via support tickets. Including issues when user had reasonable amount of coins that were delisted long time ago. We already served many tickets of this kind and send those coins to customers.

wargo

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Technician

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 11:00:46 PM

because they didnt start doing these 2015-02-02 20:33:38    Order cancel    System order remove (10 BURST for 0.01000000 ZNY by rate 1000/0.001)
...after full order filling?
Including issues when user had reasonable amount of coins that were delisted long time ago. We already served many tickets of this kind and send those coins to customers.
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 11:03:06 PM

because they didnt start doing these 2015-02-02 20:33:38    Order cancel    System order remove (10 BURST for 0.01000000 ZNY by rate 1000/0.001)
Including issues when user had reasonable amount of coins that were delisted long time ago. We already served many tickets of this kind and send those coins to customers.

Of course not. It was just normal cancelling of not filled order. With coins back to balance.

jagrapolite5

Activity: 539

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:04:58 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 11:37:44 PM by jagrapolite5

Plz Plz Guys Everyone Read Past Few Pages!!! This is how they treat their costumers I was one of the original ppl to fill their empty books, I was their volume first several months.... then they do this. and no you cancelled my orders not from delistings but for order flooding as you called it lol 300 orders...  go back a few pages what did you forget ?  i have tried support tickets... you told me to come here after banning locking muting and robbing me, and now ignoring every question addressed.

Stay away from this scam site this is not an exchange, they will not rob you day 1 but they will rob you from day 1 on!

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:56:21 PM

Soon they will delist BTC and take everyone money. They didn't steal it, they "delisted" it.
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 11:59:09 PM

Soon they will delist BTC and take everyone money. They didn't steal it, they "delisted" it.

Nice joke. Did I mention that we send user coins even after delisting period pass? You can find confirmations on btctalk if You try.

darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:44:14 AM

hello all happy tradeing
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:16:11 AM

Still waiting for my 8k SSD from 9/10 and an answer from support, thanks
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:00:31 AM

Plz Plz Guys Everyone Read Past Few Pages!!! This is how they treat their costumers I was one of the original ppl to fill their empty books, I was their volume first several months.... then they do this. and no you cancelled my orders not from delistings but for order flooding as you called it lol 300 orders...  go back a few pages what did you forget ?  i have tried support tickets... you told me to come here after banning locking muting and robbing me, and now ignoring every question addressed.

Stay away from this scam site this is not an exchange, they will not rob you day 1 but they will rob you from day 1 on!

I have never had any issues with C-CEX and my tickets were resolved amicably and timely. Until I do have issues I will use them in my portfolio. Remember to always follow a risk based approach when trading and have a balanced amount of coins on and off exchanges, as well as between different exchanges - this might not provide an optimal profit but a balance between risk and reward. Having said this, no exchange is immune to issues and all exchanges have had their turn, from DDoS to hacking and in some cases an exchange was there the one day and gone the next. Bad things can happen to any exchange. The warning periods for C-CEX delisting seems fair and there is enough time to withdraw. In anyways, any trader that ends up with a bag of a de-listed coin has made a mistake along the line (greed most of the time) and is his own fault to have a bag. Delisted coins have no value apart from it being entertaining to look at the number of coins in a wallet, unless of course it is still being traded on another exchange and you can then just transfer it there if you want.
wargo

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Technician

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 08:30:11 AM

Of course not. It was just normal cancelling of not filled order. With coins back to balance.
What is difference between "System order remove" and standard cancelling?
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 11:32:22 AM

What is difference between "System order remove" and standard cancelling?

No difference at all. It is just cancel of order.

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:43:08 AM

C-Cex never robbed me of funds since mid 2014. The site is one of the fastest. I'm sure every exchange has some issues especially when they grow fast and some things can be improved for sure. C-Cex should have more strict rules to list coins though, too many projects are doomed to fail from the start and scammerdev's make use of that. That said, traders can research projects themselves and choose not to buy anything. I never ever buy into ICO's, imo it's better to first observe and research opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: