Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please delete  (Read 6990 times)
vintagetrex (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:46:09 PM

"Pirate Bay" mean anything to you?

How about "Megaupload"?

Just asking.

My $.02.

Wink

yes, this is a system of currencies and coins used to pay the uploader of content and the seeders of content to something like the Pirate Bay. 
cthulu1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:48:49 PM

Haha.  You are ignorant.  Bipolar disorder and drug use are correlated.  Bipolar disorder onset my habitual drug use (and I don't smoke anything or ingest anything illicit anymore), not the other way around.  If you think marijuana and 2 trips sent me over the edge, you're a moron.  Did I ask for sympathy? No. Also, notice I am letting escrow manage the funds if requested (and I think this is a good idea).  I have never falsely claimed ownership of a patent so fuck you.  I said I filed a provisional patent and I have repeated that over and over.  

Take your money and leave.  I doubt you were a potential investor to begin with.  Any previous investors (1) are welcome to ask for their BTC back and I will return immediately.  My guess is you are a Nxt supporter, and upset that financial investment will inevitably be removed from the development of innovations.  Cry me a river!  

Also, I am sorry for you.  Its obvious you never achieved your dreams in life.  You were clearly broken by a system into working a 9-5 for 30+ years as you watched your ideals and dreams washed away by a corrupt system of government run capitalism.  I don't want your sympathy, but I feel sorry for you.  You lived during a bad time. 

Clearly you have it all figured out.  Roll Eyes It is amusing to see what what kind of mud you fling when people call out your bullshit. Going from one personal attack to the next, based purely off of emotional imbalance. I wasn't trying to tear you down buddy, if that's what you got from all that. I am reposting the information you yourself wrote and defined as information that we the investors need to know. Not actual relevant information about anything, even the securities involved in an investment such as this. I only listed the information as why people would not want to invest money here. And clearly, after over a year of pitching the same idea under three names with noone (but a supposed single unknown and probably fictional investor) biting should be a red flag to someone with a little more common sense.

So go ahead, try to make more childish insults towards someone you know absolutely nothing about. This thread speaks volume about your character, and should you make any other threads attempting to push this scam, all anyone has to do is post a link back to this thread.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 08:51:50 PM

Either he is totally just an outright scammer or he has such total lack of understanding and knowledge of the field that he cannot even see how totally broken and flawed his "ideas" actually are. Either way, nothing to invest in here except for him to invest a few years in some serious education relevant to the field and directly of/within the field.

Basically he seems to want to raise money to finance a fairy-dust / wishing-well factory on some dream that fairy dust and/or a wishing well might, if enough money is thrown at it, give some profit for him even if it fails utterly to accomplish anything else.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:59:17 PM

I happen to know a bit about mental health.

I'm certainly not attempting to paint a stereotype, but Bipoplar Disorder does come with some rather unfortunate symptoms, including delusions of grandeur, and mania. In and of themselves these are not "bad" things, as much as any mental condition is neither good nor bad. It does, however, skew ones perceptions of reality and can quite severely distort the perception of ones ideas.

There is nothing wrong with dreaming big, but you must also back it up with hard work, commitment, and a sound basis in practicality. Ideas are cheap. I have some wonderful ideas. Amazing ideas, but they are not worth the paper they are written on. So worthless are they, in fact, that I never even bother to write them down.

Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, and you have a lot to prove to show you have those qualities in sufficient supply.

I wish you luck.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:40:42 PM

Haha.  You are ignorant.  Bipolar disorder and drug use are correlated.  Bipolar disorder onset my habitual drug use (and I don't smoke anything or ingest anything illicit anymore), not the other way around.  If you think marijuana and 2 trips sent me over the edge, you're a moron.  Did I ask for sympathy? No. Also, notice I am letting escrow manage the funds if requested (and I think this is a good idea).  I have never falsely claimed ownership of a patent so fuck you.  I said I filed a provisional patent and I have repeated that over and over.  

Take your money and leave.  I doubt you were a potential investor to begin with.  Any previous investors (1) are welcome to ask for their BTC back and I will return immediately.  My guess is you are a Nxt supporter, and upset that financial investment will inevitably be removed from the development of innovations.  Cry me a river!  

Also, I am sorry for you.  Its obvious you never achieved your dreams in life.  You were clearly broken by a system into working a 9-5 for 30+ years as you watched your ideals and dreams washed away by a corrupt system of government run capitalism.  I don't want your sympathy, but I feel sorry for you.  You lived during a bad time. 

Clearly you have it all figured out.  Roll Eyes It is amusing to see what what kind of mud you fling when people call out your bullshit. Going from one personal attack to the next, based purely off of emotional imbalance. I wasn't trying to tear you down buddy, if that's what you got from all that. I am reposting the information you yourself wrote and defined as information that we the investors need to know. Not actual relevant information about anything, even the securities involved in an investment such as this. I only listed the information as why people would not want to invest money here. And clearly, after over a year of pitching the same idea under three names with noone (but a supposed single unknown and probably fictional investor) biting should be a red flag to someone with a little more common sense.

So go ahead, try to make more childish insults towards someone you know absolutely nothing about. This thread speaks volume about your character, and should you make any other threads attempting to push this scam, all anyone has to do is post a link back to this thread.

You can leave.  You insulted me repeatedly with ad hominem attacks.  You criticizing my insults of you is extremely hypocritical.  You should leave unless you have some personal stake in the failure of this concept. 
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:44:33 PM

Either he is totally just an outright scammer or he has such total lack of understanding and knowledge of the field that he cannot even see how totally broken and flawed his "ideas" actually are. Either way, nothing to invest in here except for him to invest a few years in some serious education relevant to the field and directly of/within the field.

Basically he seems to want to raise money to finance a fairy-dust / wishing-well factory on some dream that fairy dust and/or a wishing well might, if enough money is thrown at it, give some profit for him even if it fails utterly to accomplish anything else.

-MarkM-

Everyone has heard your opinion several times.  Your bias is very clear.  We know your opinion.  You may leave. 
cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:00:44 PM

Also, I am sorry for you.  Its obvious you never achieved your dreams in life.  You were clearly broken by a system into working a 9-5 for 30+ years as you watched your ideals and dreams washed away by a corrupt system of government run capitalism.  I don't want your sympathy, but I feel sorry for you.  You lived during a bad time.  

You can leave.  You insulted me repeatedly with ad hominem attacks.  You criticizing my insults of you is extremely hypocritical.  You should leave unless you have some personal stake in the failure of this concept.  

oh please. This is, and has been from the start, your biggest problem. You take everything so personally and warp what anyone says into some sort of attack that noone is going to take you seriously. And that's not an opinion, that's a fact. Again, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, due to the complications from your life outside of this based on the information you provided as well as what you have displayed here in the thread I doubt that you will have the ability to cope with such a high-stress hobby. Think about a real world scenario outside of fantasyland for a few minutes -- let's say you get investors and your project gets created. You spent the money investors paid for a variety of things, namely paying the developers. But once your project is made -- what about a flop? Are you prepared to put yourself over forty-thousand dollars in debt? And what happens when angry investors come knocking at your door and you have your pockets turned out? What about civil cases? Judges? The lawyer fees alone would ruin you, guessing that you also have a variety of other bills to pay and a super sweet job being the strapping young lad you think you are. Open your eyes and wake up to reality, for your own sake and everyone elses'. That is, unless of course, this wasn't a scam. Which it almost certainly is. And really now, at this point it's safe to assume that you won't ever provide the information that's been requested because it simply does not exist outside of a .TXT document on your dorm computer. Really groundbreaking stuff here. Just make sure that when you're on your way down and out, that you don't try to take anyone with you because you could be held legally accountable.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:08:53 PM

Also, I am sorry for you.  Its obvious you never achieved your dreams in life.  You were clearly broken by a system into working a 9-5 for 30+ years as you watched your ideals and dreams washed away by a corrupt system of government run capitalism.  I don't want your sympathy, but I feel sorry for you.  You lived during a bad time.  

You can leave.  You insulted me repeatedly with ad hominem attacks.  You criticizing my insults of you is extremely hypocritical.  You should leave unless you have some personal stake in the failure of this concept.  

oh please. This is, and has been from the start, your biggest problem. You take everything so personally and warp what anyone says into some sort of attack that noone is going to take you seriously. And that's not an opinion, that's a fact. Again, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, due to the complications from your life outside of this based on the information you provided as well as what you have displayed here in the thread I doubt that you will have the ability to cope with such a high-stress hobby. Think about a real world scenario outside of fantasyland for a few minutes -- let's say you get investors and your project gets created. You spent the money investors paid for a variety of things, namely paying the developers. But once your project is made -- what about a flop? Are you prepared to put yourself over forty-thousand dollars in debt? And what happens when angry investors come knocking at your door and you have your pockets turned out? What about civil cases? Judges? The lawyer fees alone would ruin you, guessing that you also have a variety of other bills to pay and a super sweet job being the strapping young lad you think you are. Open your eyes and wake up to reality, for your own sake and everyone elses'. That is, unless of course, this wasn't a scam. Which it almost certainly is. And really now, at this point it's safe to assume that you won't ever provide the information that's been requested because it simply does not exist outside of a .TXT document on your dorm computer. Really groundbreaking stuff here. Just make sure that when you're on your way down and out, that you don't try to take anyone with you because you could be held legally accountable.

cool story bro..

read the part about escrow? read the part about allowing pledged funds where they hold their own funds and only pay once developers deliver source code? 

It would be pretty hard for that to be a scam. 
Thanks again for looking out for me man!  I'm sure you have the sincerest interest at heart.  You may leave now.  Bye bye
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:25:13 PM

cool story bro..

read the part about escrow? read the part about allowing pledged funds where they hold their own funds and only pay once developers deliver source code?

cool story about the escrow, but did you read about the Galactic Civil War?

_-+-__=88*<qm!mp>*88=__-+-__-+-__=88*<qm!mp>*88=__-+-__-+-__=88*<qm!mp>*88=__-+-_

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away…   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  It is a period  of civil  war.  Rebel  spaceships,  striking  from a hidden  base, have won their first
victory  against  the evil  Galactic Empire.  During  the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the
Empire's ultimate  weapon,  NSA  Datamining,  with  enough  power  to  destroy  all  privacy.  Pursued  by the
Empire's sinister  agents,  Nyan Cat  races  home  aboard her  Lulz Ship,  custodian of the  plans that can save
the people and restore freedom to the galaxy…………………………………….....................................…  ANARCORP

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Claim Specific Coins ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  A new currency is generated for each submitted claim. A  portion  (x) of the generated currency is
transacted to a wallet backing a general use, non claim specific currency. The  portion (1-x)  of  the  generated
claim specific currency is transacted to the wallet that submitted the claim.  Wallets are pseudonymous.

x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[[ Mining Networks ]]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  Several categories of miners are used.  The  invention utilizes a resource of inventors, a resource
of  processing  miners,  and  a resource of memory miners. Memory  miners may be paid from (x) paid out as
inflation  over time,  according to the  portion  of the  memory  network  each miner comprises  for  the claim.
Processing miners are paid with inflation of the general use currency.  

_-+-__=88* ||qmVmp|| *88=__-+-__-+-__=88* ||qmVmp|| *88=__-+-__-+-__=88* ||qmVmp|| *88=__-+-_

"Meanwhile, the DEA  teamed  up with the  CCA  //  they tryin to lock us all up  //  they  tryin to  make us new
============ slaves // thats that privately owned prison // get your piece today"===============

x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[[()]]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x

By: vintagetrex

You still haven't produced your patent information, and you do not have the basic understanding of what a patent does, nor even the information you had to fill out on the form.

It's a comedy to watch you attempt to play the victim in this thread right now claiming people are using ad hominem attacks on you.  I'm not going to even address your claims of a biopolar condition because you haven't even addressed the basic claims of your IPO. 

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:52:15 PM

cool story bro..

Thanks again for looking out for me man!  I'm sure you have the sincerest interest at heart.  You may leave now.  Bye bye

"Hey bro, I run an escrow. Plus Bill Gates and Loyd Blankenship are on my dev team. They said they're going to program me a multi-billion dollar grossing project for free because they think my idea is innovative. But I want to pay them so I need you guys to give me 50 BTC and I'll give you the product once it's done."

^ See, anyone can do what you've done in this thread. Throw some names around, pretend you know what you're talking about, and hopefully someone even less informed (read as: suckers) buys into your laughable pitch.

I would be lying if I said I had your welfare in mind, moreso I like to help newbies from buying into a sinking ship like this one by exposing otherwise trash ideas and scam artists. And if you manage to save yourself in the process from financial ruin too, then kudos. Plus, what exactly would you escrow? In order for that to work, you actually need to have something to deliver to the person on the other end before the funds are released to you to insure that things aren't a scam. Since you have nothing to give other than a basic word document chances are you won't even be able to use one as thoughtful literature doesn't constitute valid collateral.

Provisional Patent number that can be looked up in the public records database that (yes) exists. Really it doesn't get any more simple than that aside from drawing funny little pictures like your original manifesto to demonstrate. And if you submitted a document with ASCII doodles to the patent board then please, I would love to see the letter of rejection as it would be worth the lulz.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:00:55 PM

cool story bro..

Thanks again for looking out for me man!  I'm sure you have the sincerest interest at heart.  You may leave now.  Bye bye

"Hey bro, I run an escrow. Plus Bill Gates and Loyd Blankenship are on my dev team. They said they're going to program me a multi-billion dollar grossing project for free because they think my idea is innovative. But I want to pay them so I need you guys to give me 50 BTC and I'll give you the product once it's done."

^ See, anyone can do what you've done in this thread. Throw some names around, pretend you know what you're talking about, and hopefully someone even less informed (read as: suckers) buys into your laughable pitch.

I would be lying if I said I had your welfare in mind, moreso I like to help newbies from buying into a sinking ship like this one by exposing otherwise trash ideas and scam artists. And if you manage to save yourself in the process from financial ruin too, then kudos. Plus, what exactly would you escrow? In order for that to work, you actually need to have something to deliver to the person on the other end before the funds are released to you to insure that things aren't a scam. Since you have nothing to give other than a basic word document chances are you won't even be able to use one as thoughtful literature doesn't constitute valid collateral.

Provisional Patent number that can be looked up in the public records database that (yes) exists. Really it doesn't get any more simple than that aside from drawing funny little pictures like your original manifesto to demonstrate. And if you submitted a document with ASCII doodles to the patent board then please, I would love to see the letter of rejection as it would be worth the lulz.

I said people can pledge funds too.  Face it, you lost.  How will I scam people while they hold their own funds?  Beat it punk.  You will never be like me.  You are stuck in a small minded world. You cannot think outside the box.  You take out your frustration at the limitations on your own mind by putting down others with a superior thought process than your own.  LATER!!!!
cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:06:44 PM

You cannot think like me.  My mind is very flexible and reasonable.  My combination of creativity and logic is unparalleled.  

edit: reasonable as in reasoning skills, the ability to bring the correct information to mind when needed.  I can solve problems.  

and

You take out your frustration at the limitations on your own mind by putting down others with a superior thought process than your own.  LATER!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder

"As mania becomes more severe, individuals begin to behave erratically and impulsively, often making poor decisions due to unrealistic ideas about the future, and may have great difficulty with sleep. At the most severe level, individuals can experience very distorted beliefs about the world known as psychosis."

That is why I don't really take any of your insults seriously because I know you have a condition. And not to put it on blast again, but you should probably slow your roll as you're playing into the stereotype so hard it's enthralling. Patent numbers please :]
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:12:06 PM

The plan:

- Post bounties for development team
- Have them code
- once majority of code is written file for full patent status (utility patent)

In the case of failure:
- unpaid bounties will be returned to investors
- source code for paid bounties will be returned to investors

So let me get this straight.

You're going to use the potential 50btc from investors' pockets and use it to post bounties for the dev team.

Once the code is written, get the full patent.

However, if the project fails, you will somehow get a refund from the coding team upon their own good merit (perhaps they will LOVE the concept of having put in countless of hours of grueling work only to give up their compensation).  Then return the initial offerings back to the perspective investors?

Boy, this sure seems like a fool proof plan, bud.   I mean, God forbid the investors actually have to take as big a risk as you in this whole endeavor.  You're obviously the one putting yourself out there and stand to lose the most.  Amirite?
cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:19:33 PM

You cannot think like me.  My mind is very flexible and reasonable.  My combination of creativity and logic is unparalleled.  

edit: reasonable as in reasoning skills, the ability to bring the correct information to mind when needed.  I can solve problems.  

and

You take out your frustration at the limitations on your own mind by putting down others with a superior thought process than your own.  LATER!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder

"As mania becomes more severe, individuals begin to behave erratically and impulsively, often making poor decisions due to unrealistic ideas about the future, and may have great difficulty with sleep. At the most severe level, individuals can experience very distorted beliefs about the world known as psychosis."

...And yet when I went to get tested by the doctor my reasoning skills capped the top of the IQ test.  And you can't tell anyone why it won't work, and its based on POW which is the basis for Bitcoin, and user Wolf0 says it works who has decades of experience in CS.  

You might want to start seeing a new doctor or get your money back then because you are extremely disconnected from the topic here. I don't know how to put this any other way -- noone cares about your intelligence, what tests you've taken, the gold stars you got in grammar school, or whatever other trivial information you like to provide to feed your own ego -- don't mistake this forum for your mum's tit.

p-a-t-e-n-t    n-u-m-b-e-r-s. ROI. Reports, charts, graphs, something tangible. A college fellow like yourself should know what these are by now.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:21:23 PM

The plan:

- Post bounties for development team
- Have them code
- once majority of code is written file for full patent status (utility patent)

In the case of failure:
- unpaid bounties will be returned to investors
- source code for paid bounties will be returned to investors

So let me get this straight.

You're going to use the potential 50btc from investors' pockets and use it to post bounties for the dev team.

Once the code is written, get the full patent.

However, if the project fails, you will somehow get a refund from the coding team upon their own good merit (perhaps they will LOVE the concept of having put in countless of hours of grueling work only to give up their compensation).  Then return the initial offerings back to the perspective investors?

Boy, this sure seems like a fool proof plan, bud.   I mean, God forbid the investors actually have to take as big a risk as you in this whole endeavor.  You're obviously the one putting yourself out there and stand to lose the most.  Amirite?

If the project fails part of the way through, the unspent BTC will be returned proportionately along with the unfinished source code.  Investors know they have to take a risk.  Thats what investing is.  I'm not saying this isn't a high risk.  Most Angel and VC funding is high risk.  I believe the reward upon success is very high.  Clearly I am also accepting risk in this.  Failure will not look well on me.  The coding team will not be returning spent BTC for their work as bounties.  They will provide source code for the bounties.  Suggestions on how to mitigate risk involved are welcome.  
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:26:14 PM

You might want to start seeing a new doctor or get your money back then because you are extremely disconnected from the topic here. I don't know how to put this any other way -- noone cares about your intelligence, what tests you've taken, the gold stars you got in grammar school, or whatever other trivial information you like to provide to feed your own ego -- don't mistake this forum for your mum's tit.

p-a-t-e-n-t    n-u-m-b-e-r-s. ROI. Reports, charts, graphs, something tangible. A college fellow like yourself should know what these are by now.

I explained the patent situation over and over already.  Keep acting smarter than me.  Everyone is getting a good laugh from it. 
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:41:28 PM

We raise another BTC! 2 BTC total for 6% of Phantom Corp!
cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:45:22 PM

Ok, who are the donors? This can also be verified through your escrow service.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:50:59 PM

Donors can put their names here if they like.  I am not going to post their names without their permission.  It would help fundraising if they posted, but that is not my decision to make. 
cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:56:58 PM

Donors can put their names here if they like.  I am not going to post their names without their permission.  It would help fundraising if they posted, but that is not my decision to make.  

How thoughtful. Before you were throwing around everyone's name to try to prove you were legit so why do you hesitate now? You're not exposing anyone by posting their username from the forums here. I'm sure you will never invite them to this thread because if they read all of the shit you've posted they would most likely cringe. I would love to hear their input on why this still sounds like it's not a joke, and also to verify that they indeed have donated. Did you give them the form with the smiley faces on it too? Trying to convince people the validity of your project through words about phantom investors is hardly believable considering every word out of your mouth thus far has been a lie and, once again, doesn't amount to shit on the internet. And the info I'm asking for is public record so it's not violating anyone's rights and doesn't need permission to be posted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: