Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:42:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please delete  (Read 6990 times)
vintagetrex (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:25:03 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 09:07:55 PM by vintagetrex

please remove old post
affan

Activity: 308

Create smart contracts without coding skills!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 08:26:58 PM

oohhh please Huh

ALFATOKEN   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Sept, 29 - Oct, 29
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:42:35 PM

So how much does 1 share cost?
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:47:29 PM

right now, with valuation of 83.33 BTC and 1,000,000,000 shares…

(83.33 BTC / 1,000,000,000) = 8.33 E (-8) BTC

And you got any proof that this project exists? Pictures/code/screenshots? Anyone can come-up with an elaborate scam, like this could be.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:54:12 PM

When you give money to someone you normally know who that person is. So how about you divulge all of your personal details here. I mean after all, you want our money we should know who were giving it to.

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:56:45 PM

Phantom Corp.

Irony falls on deaf ears.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
baishishi

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:06:06 PM

How to prove that this is not a scam?
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:10:29 PM

right now, with valuation of 83.33 BTC and 1,000,000,000 shares…

(83.33 BTC / 1,000,000,000) = 8.33 E (-8) BTC

And you got any proof that this project exists? Pictures/code/screenshots? Anyone can come-up with an elaborate scam, like this could be.

This is not a currency.  It is not based on mass adoption and "faith" to receive value.  If the source code were finished I would not be offering this publicly.  

What do you want?  Video of me with drivers license?  Receipt from Legal zoom?  I cannot take all the risk out of your investment, but I am not going to run off with your money.  

A picture of your servers, a snippet of your code, office you're working at, fucking anything. Give some fucking evidence. Don't just come to these forums asking for a handout from investors. That's not how IPOs work in the real world.

I don't want your drivers license because those could be faked, i want to see real evidence this project is in existence. Surely you have something?

Yes, there is a likely chance you will. Amazing PR so far, just amazing.

kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:16:10 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 09:37:07 PM by kalus

Phantom Corp Business Plan and IPO

The biggest difference between a distributed autonomous corporation and a company traded on Wal Street is the ability of a DAC to dodge regulation.  The most profitable DAC will be one that exploits this key advantage...

...Phantom Corp is the first proposal to use not one type of miner, but 3 different types of mining networks: Proof of Stake (general stock shareholders)
Proof of Storage (upload seeders), Users uploading information. The networks produced by this corporation will be deeply entrenched as a result....  
questions:

1. if this currency is to be distributed, then wouldn't it be contrary to your business model where Phantom Corp itself centralises the new files and information?  i.e. it will be a single entity, rather than a decentralised system, that will be paying out to storage miners?

...Patent Pending....
2. could you please provide the patent number issued for your pending application?  this is through USPTO, yes?  i was unable to locate your patent application based on the description alone.  

3. is this a utility patent or a design patent?

What do you want?  Video of me with drivers license?  Receipt from Legal zoom?  I cannot take all the risk out of your investment, but I am not going to run off with your money.  
 the patent number issued for your pending patent application will do for starters.  thanks.  

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:32:36 PM

good idea.  The paperwork is at my college dorm.  I will get it ASAP.  Until then, the youtube video will have to do.  I'm making it now.  

We can use a respected escrow if you would prefer. 

A respected escrower would certainty change things. You must be aware of the swathe of scam IPOs recently. It's not going to be easy to win people over without something to show for your claims.

I hope this is legitimate, but I am a cold-hearted cynic. I'll be keeping on eye on this one.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:34:37 PM

good idea.  The paperwork is at my college dorm.  I will get it ASAP.  Until then, the youtube video will have to do.  I'm making it now.  

We can use a respected escrow if you would prefer.  
no escrow is needed as a pending patent application is public record.  thanks.

is your patent a utility patent, or a design patent?

vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:56:38 PM

signing off for now
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:17:13 AM

right now its a provisional for utility patent.  It was filed around 7 months ago.  

edit: you file the provisional to show you had the idea and get a spot in line, then you develop the product more before filing the full patent.  You do this so your patent will be better and you can work out design flaws etc before filing the patent.  
i am aware of the patent process having developed several utility patents myself; if filed 7 months ago, the provisional application has 5 months remaining.  did you obtain the patent number?  Provisional rights can only be asserted if the provisional is published.  

vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:52:40 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 04:19:50 AM by vintagetrex

right now its a provisional for utility patent.  It was filed around 7 months ago.  

edit: you file the provisional to show you had the idea and get a spot in line, then you develop the product more before filing the full patent.  You do this so your patent will be better and you can work out design flaws etc before filing the patent.  
i am aware of the patent process having developed several utility patents myself; if filed 7 months ago, the provisional application has 5 months remaining.  did you obtain the patent number?  Provisional rights can only be asserted if the provisional is published.  

Yes, I obtained a patent filing number from the USPTO in an off white envelope.  I also published.  Seriously tho, y'all should worry less about the IP.  This is a file sharing corporation.  The whole point of this idea is that IP is unenforceable.  I designed a technology that would take advantage of the downfalls of government IP, then filed a patent on it.  It will help with adoption a lot tho, because it makes everything fine and dandy with the government and respectable.  

I have these ideas for a highly profitable corporation.  I can guide a team of developers on how to make this concept.  
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 02:20:48 AM

No sign so far though of a solution to the proof of storage problem which has been so often discussed but seemingly never adequately solved in a distributed way?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:40:35 AM

YES!! we just got our first 1 BTC funding. 
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 02:42:40 AM

"Pirate Bay" mean anything to you?

How about "Megaupload"?

Just asking.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 02:42:58 AM

Not sure how the zeroes come into it, that sounds like an attempt to do some kind of proof of work rather than proof of storage.

Who enquires of each purported storage node or device as to whether it still is storing what it purported to store, and how is consensus achieved regarding any claims as to whether or not any particular node is in fact still storing, and, probably more importantly, is still delivering upon demand, the material it purported to store?

All your "explanation" seems to say is once upon a time the node had the data, then it wasted time/energy doing a proof of work type hash looking for zeroes.

It says nothing about proving, 24/7, that the node still has the data nor that it is delivering it on demand at reasonable speed to anyone or everyone who requests it.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:50:37 AM

with our first fund received the structure is set as follows:

10% to first 4 BTC (funds 0-4 BTC)
        6% for first 2 BTC (funds 0-2 BTC)
        4% for next 2 BTC (funds 2-4 BTC)
50% to next 46 BTC donors  (funds 4-50 BTC)
   30% for 23 BTC (funds 4-27 BTC)
   20% for 23 BTC (funds 27-50 BTC)
20% to inventor and patent filer, me
20% to developers
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:51:51 AM

If this project had any merit or actual potential, they would not be on bitcointalk for an IPO investment. Specifically in alternative coins sections, because this has nothing to do with alt-coins.

Don't waste your money on a bunch of kids that are studying 24/7. This is a side-project at most.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: