Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please delete  (Read 6990 times)
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:01:46 AM

A quick 5 second search on OP yielded these absolute gems.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252564.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253999.0

About the Author

vintagetrex was the Xbox Live gamer tag of a 12 year old semi-professional Halo 2 player. Considered a prodigy by some due to his lack of online experience with Halo 1, vintagetrex was known for aggressive bxr combos and stylish head shots with the sniper rifle. 

As an adult, the author has continued developing a unique skill set, including a freakish combination of logic and creativity.  The author's perceptual organization index tested at 99.7%, but he also draws immense creative inspiration from an onset of bipolar disorder. 

After vintagetrex's first invention, which occured under the influence of LSD as an independent at age 19, he was forced into an unfair game dominated by corporate greed and lobbyists.  vintagetrex was crippled in his ability to promote his own invention due to the steep price of patent filings, legal fees, FDA trials, and getting non disclosure agreements signed.  All of these results stemmed from an intellectual property system claiming its sole purpose was the promotion of innovation.  Analyzing his own possibilities, he realized he had been thrust into a game where the only winning option was not to play.  "Write your inventions in a book and don't tell anyone about them."  The game had been made by greed to enslave young, creative minds; squeezing value out of them to boost corporate profits.  vintagetrex vowed to remake the game and turn greed against the oppressors of innovation.  He vowed to make big business the new slaves.  His creation was Anarcorp. 

Methinks one too many extinguished braincells lends itself to psuedologia fantastica in this case. 

Anyone else getting a strong The Talented Mr. Ripley vibe?  You know, minus the 'Talented' part....
stuhlman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:09:23 AM

Btw I did not invent anything for Exxon mobile neither, but also I did not invent anything for Apple, AT&T, and a load of other companies, in fact I did not invent anything, My lawyer wanted to take all these companies to court because I did not invent anything for them, but at the last minute my priest jumped in and said " Jebadaya, My Son, forgive them, holy holy Hallelujah, holy holy Hallelujah, holy holy Hallelujah,.... o.Ops where was I

★★ UltraCoin Nitro Pool  ★★ Panda Nitro Pool  ★★
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:13:00 AM

Methinks one too many extinguished braincells lends itself to psuedologia fantastica in this case.  

perhaps this is the patent from june?  didn't know the us govt. did ASCII art.

_-+-__=88*<qm!mp>*88=__-+-__-+-__=88*<qm!mp>*88=__-+-__-+-__=88*<qm!mp>*88=__-+-_

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away…   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  It is a period  of civil  war.  Rebel  spaceships,  striking  from a hidden  base, have won their first
victory  against  the evil  Galactic Empire.  During  the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the
Empire's ultimate  weapon,  NSA  Datamining,  with  enough  power  to  destroy  all  privacy.  Pursued  by the
Empire's sinister  agents,  Nyan Cat  races  home  aboard her  Lulz Ship,  custodian of the  plans that can save
the people and restore freedom to the galaxy…………………………………….....................................…  ANARCORP

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Claim Specific Coins ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  A new currency is generated for each submitted claim. A  portion  (x) of the generated currency is
transacted to a wallet backing a general use, non claim specific currency. The  portion (1-x)  of  the  generated
claim specific currency is transacted to the wallet that submitted the claim.  Wallets are pseudonymous.

x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[[ Mining Networks ]]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  Several categories of miners are used.  The  invention utilizes a resource of inventors, a resource
of  processing  miners,  and  a resource of memory miners. Memory  miners may be paid from (x) paid out as
inflation  over time,  according to the  portion  of the  memory  network  each miner comprises  for  the claim.
Processing miners are paid with inflation of the general use currency.  

_-+-__=88* ||qmVmp|| *88=__-+-__-+-__=88* ||qmVmp|| *88=__-+-__-+-__=88* ||qmVmp|| *88=__-+-_

"Meanwhile, the DEA  teamed  up with the  CCA  //  they tryin to lock us all up  //  they  tryin to  make us new
============ slaves // thats that privately owned prison // get your piece today"===============

x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[[()]]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x

By: vintagetrex

it's interesting how this scam evolved over time, getting bolder each iteration.

from OP's posting history, only today does he finally get the balls to ask for bitcoin.

markm implied this scam was a rerun, but was too classy a guy to drag up this fetid posting history.

OP good work: Your next scam will hopefully be more evolved than this one.  

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
cthulu1

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:52:54 AM

About the Author

vintagetrex was the Xbox Live gamer tag of a 12 year old semi-professional Halo 2 player. Considered a prodigy by some due to his lack of online experience with Halo 1, vintagetrex was known for aggressive bxr combos and stylish head shots with the sniper rifle.  

As an adult, the author has continued developing a unique skill set, including a freakish combination of logic and creativity.  The author's perceptual organization index tested at 99.7%, but he also draws immense creative inspiration from an onset of bipolar disorder.  

After vintagetrex's first invention, which occured under the influence of LSD as an independent at age 19, he was forced into an unfair game dominated by corporate greed and lobbyists.  vintagetrex was crippled in his ability to promote his own invention due to the steep price of patent filings, legal fees, FDA trials, and getting non disclosure agreements signed.  All of these results stemmed from an intellectual property system claiming its sole purpose was the promotion of innovation.  Analyzing his own possibilities, he realized he had been thrust into a game where the only winning option was not to play.  "Write your inventions in a book and don't tell anyone about them."  The game had been made by greed to enslave young, creative minds; squeezing value out of them to boost corporate profits.  vintagetrex vowed to remake the game and turn greed against the oppressors of innovation.  He vowed to make big business the new slaves.  His creation was Anarcorp.  

If the OP actually wrote that about himself, then I actually start to feel a little bad knowing that we are playing off of his personality disorder.

but then I remember he's trying to scam us out of money and reason again washes over me. You know what, fuck it guys, I'm going to just go ahead and file a patent for the idea / process of patenting because it was solely my idea to create that patent. Neat!
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:16:59 AM

If the OP actually wrote that about himself, then I actually start to feel a little bad knowing that we are playing off of his personality disorder.
but how do you know that part wasn't also concocted?

From the posting history, the scheme gets more polished and the claims bolder with each version he's posted.   this has/will cost someone money. 

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:19:53 AM

The only people who will lose money from this guy, especially after reading the last few pages of this thread, are just plain dumb.  Undecided
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 08:48:22 AM

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:06:38 PM

You knew you would face critics with your project. They want proof of your claims before investing and that's normal.
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:27:17 PM

trollcoin Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg4542977#msg4542977

vintagetrex: you want to make a fork? you remind me of someone..
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:04:40 PM

Some potential investors want to use escrow.  Anon136 provides an escrow service on bitcointalk.  We could use him. 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3028

I will consider any reasonable escrow service offered.  The project should be ready in around 6 months. 

The plan:

- Post bounties for development team
- Have them code
- once majority of code is written file for full patent status (utility patent)

In the case of failure:
- unpaid bounties will be returned to investors
- source code for paid bounties will be returned to investors
cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:59:18 PM

Yes, I once made a great breakthrough on my 3D mechanical joystick while taking acid.  My invention is named Lumsden's Steerable Device for a reason (LSD for you bone heads).  You found my original bitcointalk thread which should offer proof I was thinking about this idea months ago.  Obviously this is expected.  

I also included many details of my life.  I think people deserve to know what the person who invented the intellectual property system of the internet was actually like.  Manic depression, smoking pot, are all documented as well as high genius IQ and reasoning skills.  I was also gambling (Poker) daily at the time.  Since then I have gotten on medication, quit smoking, and I don't play poker anymore. There is a correlation between high IQ, creativity, and manic depression.  

Details of your life? How many job interviews have you walked into with "stylish headshots and LSD" on your resume? How many employers laugh when they see you put your previous professions as "semi-professional video-game player"? The only thing that excerpt shows us is that:
a. You have drug problems.
b. You have personality / mental disorders that exacerbate your delusions of grandeur and uncontrollable temper. Most likely related to this disconnect caused to doing too much acid.
c. You have money management issues and / or additional unhealthy addictions outside of drugs.
d. Narcisstic
e. You have no actual technical know-how to even begin to create a concept like this, let alone in a 6 month time frame with no developers.

When people reference your old threads, it's not to sing praise of your idea and how it's been around for over a year in multiple different forms, ranging from a cutsey ASCII art Star Wars-esqe manifesto to drugged-out "breakthroughs"....if that's what you'd like to call them. And yet, you refer to your "inventions" and admittedly don't own or hold any provisional or otherwise. Did Exxon start their own MK Ultra project because they realized you had such great potential they simply couldn't pass you by?

And yet, he's missing the most important (and simple) information of all -- name, patent numbers, etc.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:06:37 PM

Yes, I once made a great breakthrough on my 3D mechanical joystick while taking acid.  My invention is named Lumsden's Steerable Device for a reason (LSD for you bone heads).  You found my original bitcointalk thread which should offer proof I was thinking about this idea months ago.  Obviously this is expected.
I also included many details of my life.  I think people deserve to know what the person who invented the intellectual property system of the internet was actually like.  Manic depression, smoking pot, are all documented as well as high genius IQ and reasoning skills.  I was also gambling (Poker) daily at the time.  Since then I have gotten on medication, quit smoking, and I don't play poker anymore. There is a correlation between high IQ, creativity, and manic depression.  
Details of your life? How many job interviews have you walked into with "stylish headshots and LSD" on your resume? How many employers laugh when they see you put your previous professions as "semi-professional video-game player"? The only thing that excerpt shows us is that:
b. You have personality / mental disorders that exacerbate your delusions of grandeur and uncontrollable temper. Most likely related to this disconnect caused to doing too much acid.
c. You have money management issues and / or additional unhealthy addictions outside of drugs.
d. Narcisstic
e. You have no actual technical know-how to even begin to create a concept like this, let alone in a 6 month time frame with no developers.
When people reference your old threads, it's not to sing praise of your idea and how it's been around for over a year in multiple different forms, ranging from a cutsey ASCII art Star Wars-esqe manifesto to drugged-out "breakthroughs"....if that's what you'd like to call them. And yet, you refer to your "inventions" and admittedly don't own or hold any provisional or otherwise. Did Exxon start their own MK Ultra project because they realized you had such great potential they simply couldn't pass you by?
And yet, he's missing the most important (and simple) information of all -- name, patent numbers, etc.

You're just fucking intolerant. Hope your kids will get a mental disorder and drug addiction. You'll see how it's funny.

Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:41:03 PM

Phantom Corp Business Plan and IPO

The inventor of Phantom Corp’s intellectual property protocol filed for provisional patent several months ago, and is first in line to receive patent protection on a novel use of cryptographic currencies.  Phantom Corp’s IP protocol will allow users from all over the word to upload files in order to receive a payment in currency.  

Why are you patenting? Don't you know patents are part of the problem? How do we know you're not a patent troll? Why should we trust you at all?
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:41:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=803lbJ6WYMA

I made a youtube video to discuss the philosophy of this system. 
Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:45:54 PM

How to prove that this is not a scam?
They believe the biggest advantage of decentralized autonomous corporations is the lack of regulation.

It is a scam. It's secretly promoted by the supporters of the RIAA to scam people who believe in intellectual property.

I wouldn't give these scammers a single Bitcent.

vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:51:29 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 04:28:27 AM by vintagetrex

Phantom Corp Business Plan and IPO

The inventor of Phantom Corp’s intellectual property protocol filed for provisional patent several months ago, and is first in line to receive patent protection on a novel use of cryptographic currencies.  Phantom Corp’s IP protocol will allow users from all over the word to upload files in order to receive a payment in currency.  

Why are you patenting? Don't you know patents are part of the problem? How do we know you're not a patent troll? Why should we trust you at all?

I 100% agree that patents are part of the problem.  

1) to balance myself.  I didn't want to post my ideas on bitcointalk and be forgotten.  The patent at least means I could be recognized in some way.  People have a weird way of seeing another person's ideas, making the smallest change (which could even be a misunderstanding of the concept) and then believe they came up with the idea.  

2) to prevent someone else from getting IP rights.  If I didn't file the provisional then someone else could file for patent and claim my invention and disclosure of the idea was a "non inventor disclosure."  This is a law and loophole under the new US patent law (first to file rather than first to invent).  This is a loophole built in so that huge companies that are willing to pay massive legal fees can over ride any actual inventor or open source technology and get the IP rights themselves

3) I want the system to be anonymous and disruptive.  My worst fear is that someone makes my system and puts it under government control or makes it completely mundane.  I want my system to not be controlled by government or Wal Street.  Threat of patent rights means someone should make this anonymously and provide anonymity for its users.  I want anonymity because at one point in my life I was insane and a drug addict.  That fact shouldn't affect the adoption of a good idea in any way.  Also, anonymity will allow the system to be much larger by providing an outlet for disgruntled employees to open source and claim "internet patent rights" on their employer's trade secrets.  Threat of patent rights creates incentive to provide anonymity for its users.  
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:09:04 PM

From Wikipedia:

A disruptive innovation is an innovation that helps create a new market and value network, and eventually goes on to disrupt an existing market and value network (over a few years or decades), displacing an earlier technology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disruptive_innovation

I wouldn't make the blanket statement that patents are the problem.  Overall, protection *compensation* for innovators is a good thing.  Government corruption is the problem, and it is inevitable.  When governments control IP, it will always be corrupt.  

I would add another thing.  Its weird that I can work for most companies in the US and be paid to invent for them.  All they require from me is to write my ideas down on paper and hand the paper to them (while employed there).  Most of these places provide an incentive to do so, such as a $1000 payment for each patent application filled out. 

Why should we not be able to do the same thing for the public?  Is it not a service, is it not valuable, to come up with innovative ideas and release them to the public?  Of course it is.  Right now there is not much of a system that allows someone to do that. 
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:10:41 PM

How to prove that this is not a scam?
They believe the biggest advantage of decentralized autonomous corporations is the lack of regulation.

It is a scam. It's secretly promoted by the supporters of the RIAA to scam people who believe in intellectual property.

I wouldn't give these scammers a single Bitcent.

LOL this one is funny.  +1
cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:42:16 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 07:52:40 PM by cthulu1

d. Narcisstic

You're just fucking intolerant. Hope your kids will get a mental disorder and drug addiction. You'll see how it's funny.

I'm sorry, but I harbor no sympathy for mental disorders onset by drug use. And I especially don't harbor any interest in giving money to someone with a laundry list of problems like the above that generally are not associated with money management let alone any sort of investment vehicle. This idea sounded like something possibly worth investing in in the beginning, but clearly after divulging that the OP likes to blow smoke out his ass from the amount of bullshit he's been spewing, from falsely claiming ownership of patents to his childish outbursts, it is simply amazing that you would even consider defending this guy. But as they say, birds of a feather flock together and all that. Wink

All we were asking for is some legitimate proof that this is anything other than the workings of an insane person's fantasy world. In the meantime, you might as well pour gasoline over your life savings and set it afire, you'd be getting the same sort of ROI from this "IPO".
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:25:46 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 04:28:57 AM by vintagetrex

grandeur? yes
delusional? no
addicted to pot? no
alcohol? no, it gives me terrible depression
other drugs? no
gamble? no not in almost a year and I only played poker (for three months)
debt? no
genius IQ? yes
have code written? no
have development team? no

I want to put a development team together to make this software.  Most of all, I want this concept to be made, even if it is by someone else, in which case I will return all funds.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: