Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please delete  (Read 6990 times)
vintagetrex (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:22:27 AM

I have filed a provisional patent for a utility patent on an open source intellectual property system.  It is sitting in my dorm room 300 miles away.  

that's ok:  point us to the patent on the USPTO.gov website.  you do not need the patent number:  you can search with the keywords you provided the USPTO in your application.  

I would be doing this anonymously if it weren't for the fact that my name is on the provisional patent.  
You cannot simultaneously claim public protection from a utility patent and claim trade secret status.  it is one or the other.

you previously claimed to have posted your student ID and your driver's license.  you should have no problems with your name on a patent. 

Considering my invention is designed to replace copyrights, pay employees to open source their employer's trade secrets online, and allow micro factories to anonymously manufacture files off the web, I think false marking is the least of my concerns at the moment.
If you think that violating federal laws is not a concern, then this is a big sign that everyone should stay as far away from this 'IPO' as possible until you provide us with the legal documentation.  

documented
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:23:30 AM

What do you even mean by this? I told you I don't have the provisional patent with me right now.  I told you that so many times already man.  Do you want me to provide details about my invention?

You volunteered that information by asserting "patent pending".  patented ideas are public ideas.  you merely have the privilege to use them for 20 years by the auspices of the US government.  

Yes, I obtained a patent filing number from the USPTO in an off white envelope. I also published.

i'm asking for a copy of what you have published.  it is in the public record.  Every US citizen has the right to view this record.  

documented
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:23:49 AM

I'm conversing with a great dev team from MIT and RPI.  They're good and already working.  To be honest this will get made with or without investors. 

With investors we can go private with a 100% pre mined launch (kinda like Nxt), patent rights, and the correct distribution of coins to keep the network secure and working well with proof of stake. 

Without investors it gets made swapping proof of stake for proof of work with no pre mine. 

Right there you admit to not having a patent, which just adds being a liar to your laundry list of red flags. Also, since your "invention" closely resembles NXT coin, there is no way a patent board will ever touch it unless the technology has existed independently for over a year. I'll just go ahead and quote the article you get your information from which opens a paragraph with this statement:

"Remember, you can only get a patent on an invention that is new and not obvious.  So you should really spend some time making sure that nobody else has created the same thing as you before you waste your time and money on filing a patent application."

This isn't my first rodeo.  I was inventing/thinking for Exxon Mobil URC when I was 19 and was younger than anyone in the URC by almost a decade.  My ideas are good, probably the best.  

Oh, so if you were inventing years before this then surely you have some other patents that are already published under your name. Reveal them, please.

documented
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:24:15 AM

I'm conversing with a great dev team from MIT and RPI.  They're good and already working.  To be honest this will get made with or without investors. 

With investors we can go private with a 100% pre mined launch (kinda like Nxt), patent rights, and the correct distribution of coins to keep the network secure and working well with proof of stake. 

Without investors it gets made swapping proof of stake for proof of work with no pre mine. 

Right there you admit to not having a patent, which just adds being a liar to your laundry list of red flags. Also, since your "invention" closely resembles NXT coin, there is no way a patent board will ever touch it unless the technology has existed independently for over a year. I'll just go ahead and quote the article you get your information from which opens a paragraph with this statement:

"Remember, you can only get a patent on an invention that is new and not obvious.  So you should really spend some time making sure that nobody else has created the same thing as you before you waste your time and money on filing a patent application."

This isn't my first rodeo.  I was inventing/thinking for Exxon Mobil URC when I was 19 and was younger than anyone in the URC by almost a decade.  My ideas are good, probably the best.  

Oh, so if you were inventing years before this then surely you have some other patents that are already published under your name. Reveal them, please.

documented
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:24:56 AM

Point in case, this is about proving yourself man. And if you're making bold claims like above, then you need to provide proof. If you're going to throw around that name, you better have some previous patents to back it up. Or are those still pending after 3 years? Even one patent with your name on it. It may sound like we're beating a dead horse, but clearly it is the simplest and most trustworthy way to gain people's trust especially if you're trying to get money out of them.

documented
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:25:32 AM

On my work as an independent...
I filed a provisional patent on a mechanical joystick with some amazing fields of equations and vector math involved in the invention.  I have only filed for provisional and not a full patent.  I have about 3 months left before I have to do so.  I probably will not because it is to make minimally invasive surgeries cheaper and more accessible to 2nd and 3rd world countries.  I can make a video where I show you this tomorrow.  The patent application for this is with the other one, in my dorm at school.  (its actually an apartment not a dorm).  

I have another invention that I have not disclosed to anyone nor filed anything on.  It is an electromagnetic generator.  I am not worried anyone will be able to invent it anytime soon, so it sits in a book and waits for me.

Before both of these I worked on microbial induced corrosion for oil and gas pipelines.  I came up with a fairly novel solution using sharkskin to prevent bacteria from colonizing the inside of the pipeline.  It wasn't novel enough to file for patent although it hadn't previously been used inside of oil and gas pipes.  
http://sharklet.com

So you're saying you have 0 patents under your name after 3 years of supposedly working for multiple multi-billion dollar corporations before you were even 20, and you claim yourself an inventor? Under those pretenses McGuyver was an inventor too....hell give me a rubber band and some paperclips and I can make one hell of a.....thing.

documented
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:30:00 AM

cool story bro..

read the part about escrow? read the part about allowing pledged funds where they hold their own funds and only pay once developers deliver source code?

cool story about the escrow, but did you read about the Galactic Civil War?

_-+-__=88*<qm!mp>*88=__-+-__-+-__=88*<qm!mp>*88=__-+-__-+-__=88*<qm!mp>*88=__-+-_

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away…   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  It is a period  of civil  war.  Rebel  spaceships,  striking  from a hidden  base, have won their first
victory  against  the evil  Galactic Empire.  During  the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the
Empire's ultimate  weapon,  NSA  Datamining,  with  enough  power  to  destroy  all  privacy.  Pursued  by the
Empire's sinister  agents,  Nyan Cat  races  home  aboard her  Lulz Ship,  custodian of the  plans that can save
the people and restore freedom to the galaxy…………………………………….....................................…  ANARCORP

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Claim Specific Coins ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  A new currency is generated for each submitted claim. A  portion  (x) of the generated currency is
transacted to a wallet backing a general use, non claim specific currency. The  portion (1-x)  of  the  generated
claim specific currency is transacted to the wallet that submitted the claim.  Wallets are pseudonymous.

x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[[ Mining Networks ]]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  Several categories of miners are used.  The  invention utilizes a resource of inventors, a resource
of  processing  miners,  and  a resource of memory miners. Memory  miners may be paid from (x) paid out as
inflation  over time,  according to the  portion  of the  memory  network  each miner comprises  for  the claim.
Processing miners are paid with inflation of the general use currency.  

_-+-__=88* ||qmVmp|| *88=__-+-__-+-__=88* ||qmVmp|| *88=__-+-__-+-__=88* ||qmVmp|| *88=__-+-_

"Meanwhile, the DEA  teamed  up with the  CCA  //  they tryin to lock us all up  //  they  tryin to  make us new
============ slaves // thats that privately owned prison // get your piece today"===============

x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[()[[[x[[[[()]]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x]]]()]]]x

By: vintagetrex

You still haven't produced your patent information, and you do not have the basic understanding of what a patent does, nor even the information you had to fill out on the form.

It's a comedy to watch you attempt to play the victim in this thread right now claiming people are using ad hominem attacks on you.  I'm not going to even address your claims of a biopolar condition because you haven't even addressed the basic claims of your IPO. 

documented
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:30:18 AM

BTW main post still says Patent Pending.

patent is pending u moron
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 04:32:04 AM

You cannot patent fictional things / things that do not work.

So no, you do not have a patent pending, you have an application-rejection pending.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:33:15 AM

you better watch out. You could be Nxt!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIxmrvbMeKc
cthulu1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:33:36 AM

Are we even talking to the same guy now? You just unleashed a whole page of crazy up there.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:36:02 AM

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20092682,00.html

watch out boys!!!
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 04:36:08 AM

Are we even talking to the same guy now? Dr. Jekyl and Mr Hyde 2014.

Reads more like schizophrenia with delusions to me.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
cthulu1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:37:18 AM

And now he is posting all of these articles about some lawyer suing someone....so is he trying to slyly imply he wants to sue us now? lol
"Your Honor, these random strangers on the internet asked me for a patent number, and I didn't have one so I had a violent tantrum and now I want to sue them for being meanyheads."
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:41:01 AM

I AM THE NUMBER 1 INVENTOR OF ALL TIME.  I INVENTED AN ENTIRE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SYSTEM.  ITS OBVIOUS.  MY INVENTION WILL END BASELESS INTERNET CURRENCY. 
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:41:42 AM

And now he is posting all of these articles about some lawyer suing someone....so is he trying to slyly imply he wants to sue us now? lol
"Your Honor, these random strangers on the internet asked me for a patent number, and I didn't have one so I had a violent tantrum and now I want to sue them for being meanyheads."

I'm not giving you my patent number because it is none of your god damn business!
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:43:49 AM

what is your opinion of nxt?

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:44:53 AM

What is this bullshit thread that keeps bumping. This should be with the other ANN wave of dirt on the childboards.

This guy is just trolling obviously.

If not trolling then it's unfair to banter with people on medication.

Phantom corp...lol  that's pretty good though. All these ipo's should be made to have phantom somewhere in their title. I'm waiting for my phantom wealth from visacoin that mofo....it's upsetting i still have to work after investing my 0.2 btc. Had been flicking through luxury travel mags lately....Monaco looked perfect....  it was to be the bitcoin killer they told me.

kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:46:44 AM

i can't tell either way at this point.  but you're right it's a dead horse.  anybody who would donate to his address deserves it. 

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:47:45 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 05:52:09 PM by vintagetrex

what is your opinion of nxt?

Nxt is a Wall Street backed piece of shit.  The entire company is based around false scarcity (not published source code).  If the source code were published it would be copied millions of times and become worthless.  It has to be the favored currency of the NSA.  Disgusting...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: