Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please delete  (Read 6990 times)
vintagetrex (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:16:21 AM

You file a patent on a single invention…

I file a patent on an entire intellectual property system with millions of inventions, copyrighted works, etc.

OWNED

I SHOOK UP THE WORLD.  I GOT SCREWED OVER BY BIG BUSINESS AS A 19 YEAR OLD AND I JUST OVERTHREW WAL STREET AND THE USPTO… AND I JUST TURNED 21 YEARS OLD. I MUST BE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!
cthulu1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:16:37 AM

Classy. Really showing all your potential ex investors out there what kind of person they are going to be trusting their money to. As he said, there's a reason you're trying to market this in an internet forum and not to a serious investment firm.  Roll Eyes
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:17:17 AM

I haven't published the provisional patent. 

then why did you state:

Yes, I obtained a patent filing number from the USPTO in an off white envelope. I also published.

i'm asking for a copy of what you have published.  it is in the public record.  Every US citizen has the right to view this record. 

edit: wait so all this time you were trying to screw me by trying to get me to post a picture of my patent??
By publishing a patent, you have the legal protection of the law from someone taking your idea.  

for a patentable idea, publishing is your main legal protection.  By definition, patents are public information, so people know NOT TO INFRINGE on your patent.  

this is why coke doesn't patent their cola:  the recipe is a trade secret, and will never be published.  you cannot claim that you have a secret, and claim at the same time it is patent pending.  for someone who claims to have a patent you do not seem to understand why you have a patent.

because you were willing to provide your student ID and your driver's license before, you should have absoultely no issues with a patent that has your real name on it.  

I SHOOK UP THE WORLD.  I GOT SCREWED OVER BY BIG BUSINESS AS A 19 YEAR OLD AND I JUST OVERTHREW WAL STREET AND THE USPTO… AND I JUST 21 YEARS OLD. I MUST BE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!

please put post your patent information, but after you've put down the crack pipe.

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:24:13 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 04:22:59 AM by vintagetrex

edit: wait so all this time you were trying to screw me by trying to get me to post a picture of my patent??
By publishing a patent, you have the legal protection of the law from someone taking your idea.  

for a patentable idea, publishing is your main legal protection.  By definition, patents are public information, so people know NOT TO INFRINGE on your patent.  

this is why coke doesn't patent their cola:  the recipe is a trade secret, and will never be published.  you cannot claim that you have a secret, and claim at the same time it is patent pending.  for someone who claims to have a patent you do not seem to understand why you have a patent.

because you were willing to provide your student ID and your driver's license before, you should have absoultely no issues with a patent that has your real name on it.  

I SHOOK UP THE WORLD.  I GOT SCREWED OVER BY BIG BUSINESS AS A 19 YEAR OLD AND I JUST OVERTHREW WAL STREET AND THE USPTO… AND I JUST 21 YEARS OLD. I MUST BE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!

please put post your patent information, but after you've put down the crack pipe.

Also I was up all night last night and I am sick maybe with the flu.  I feel bad and my throat hurts a lot.  I have to go to sleep in a little, so I can get some rest.  I'm not thinking too well right now anyways.  

edit: the shook up the world stuff is alluding to muhammad ali
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:25:34 AM

What do you even mean by this? I told you I don't have the provisional patent with me right now.  I told you that so many times already man.  Do you want me to provide details about my invention?

You volunteered that information by asserting "patent pending".  patented ideas are public ideas.  you merely have the privilege to use them for 20 years by the auspices of the US government.  

Yes, I obtained a patent filing number from the USPTO in an off white envelope. I also published.

i'm asking for a copy of what you have published.  it is in the public record.  Every US citizen has the right to view this record.  

cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:26:54 AM

I SHOOK UP THE WORLD.  I GOT SCREWED OVER BY BIG BUSINESS AS A 19 YEAR OLD AND I JUST OVERTHREW WAL STREET AND THE USPTO… AND I JUST 21 YEARS OLD. I MUST BE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!

What do you even mean by this? I told you I don't have the provisional patent with me right now.  I told you that so many times already man.  Do you want me to provide details about my invention?

What he means by this is provide proof of work, proof of concept, proof that people who are interested in investing aren't investing in vaporware. Or you can just continue to try and deter people from the information that matters like most scammers do. If you want serious investors, be transparent. It's as simple as that. And if it's in your "dorm 300 miles away"....well then surely one of your roommates can do you a solid and go fetch the number for you like good lads.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:30:03 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 09:51:04 PM by vintagetrex

edit: moved to original post (at the top)
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:32:23 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 05:52:41 AM by vintagetrex

proof of work can be swapped for proof of stock.  sorry if its not too pretty I copied and pasted from MS word notebook layout.

The game theory analysis of how original content retains value is where the money is at.  
cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:35:56 AM

So essentially you're a 21 yr old college student who has an IDEA, but no patent (since you refuse to provide the number which can be referenced by anyone). and you're asking for almost $42,000 for something that hasn't been tested and is solely your idea? Not to mention your outstanding ability to handle inquiries in the utmost levels of maturity. Truly overwhelming potential here. And you don't even have a development team!

All joking aside, buyers beware.
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:38:25 AM

SCARY WALL OF TEXT

Thank you.  you do not have a patent.

1. what is your patent classification? PC/IPC?

2. where are your inventors, with country?

3. who and where are your applicants?

4. who and where are your agents?

5. what was your filing date?

6. where is your filing abstract?  that alone would answer alot of questions without revealing ANY secrets.

etc. etc.  

it reads as an anti-establishment manifesto and not something that would be recognized as a defendable patent.  

I am thinking this is paraphrased from your so-called white paper.

remember, you have to be able to defend this in a court of law someday, because i guarantee your ass will be sued.  

Ergo, i reject your claim to 'patent pending'.

nothing to see here:  just a half-coherent whitepaper that will lead all investors off a cliff.

cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:40:22 AM

SCARY WALL OF TEXT

6. where is your filing abstract?  that alone would answer alot of questions without revealing ANY secrets.

etc. etc.  

it reads as an anti-establishment manifesto and not something that would be recognized as a defendable patent.  

remember, you have to be able to defend this in a court of law someday, because i guarantee your ass will be sued.  

nothing to see here:  just a half-coherent whitepaper that will lead all investors off a cliff.

+1 and case closed.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:50:06 AM

I'm conversing with a great dev team from MIT and RPI.  They're good and already working.  To be honest this will get made with or without investors. 

With investors we can go private with a 100% pre mined launch (kinda like Nxt), patent rights, and the correct distribution of coins to keep the network secure and working well with proof of stake. 

Without investors it gets made swapping proof of stake for proof of work with no pre mine. 
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:01:23 AM

SCARY WALL OF TEXT

etc. etc.  

1. Don't know what pc/ipc is
2. I am the sole inventor from USA
3. I filed the provisional patent alone (is that what u meant?)
4. agents? I work alone and was unemployed at the time (student)
5. June 2013
6. I don't have one other than on my provisional application

My provisional application has the key information in it (multiple mining networks, claim specific currencies etc) but it does read like a crypto anarchist manifesto.  
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 06:04:00 AM

You still have not solved the problem of a user not being able to pose a viable proof demand without already being in possession of the data desired.

I get the impression you have not researched even the many discussions of distributed storage right here on this forum let alone the literature in general.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:05:43 AM

You still have not solved the problem of a user not being able to pose a viable proof demand without already being in possession of the data desired.

I get the impression you have not researched even the many discussions of distributed storage right here on this forum let alone the literature in general.

-MarkM-

Good thing the developers will have.  I'm just the visionary/idea guy. 
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:07:19 AM

I'm conversing with a great dev team from MIT and RPI.  They're good and already working.  

you're fucked.

if you are working with Rensselaer, the idea belongs to the university.  

You should have kept it in the dorm.  the moment you involved a Rensselaer team or any external resources of RPI, the university asserts claim.  

this dorm scenario is explicitly discussed by Chuck Carletta, RPI's General Counsel on Intellectual Property.  

http://www.eship.rpi.edu/chuck_carletta_videos.php?cc_id=8

cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:10:32 AM

I'm conversing with a great dev team from MIT and RPI.  They're good and already working.  To be honest this will get made with or without investors. 

With investors we can go private with a 100% pre mined launch (kinda like Nxt), patent rights, and the correct distribution of coins to keep the network secure and working well with proof of stake. 

Without investors it gets made swapping proof of stake for proof of work with no pre mine. 

Right there you admit to not having a patent, which just adds being a liar to your laundry list of red flags. Also, since your "invention" closely resembles NXT coin, there is no way a patent board will ever touch it unless the technology has existed independently for over a year. I'll just go ahead and quote the article you get your information from which opens a paragraph with this statement:

"Remember, you can only get a patent on an invention that is new and not obvious.  So you should really spend some time making sure that nobody else has created the same thing as you before you waste your time and money on filing a patent application."

This isn't my first rodeo.  I was inventing/thinking for Exxon Mobil URC when I was 19 and was younger than anyone in the URC by almost a decade.  My ideas are good, probably the best.  

Oh, so if you were inventing years before this then surely you have some other patents that are already published under your name. Reveal them, please.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:10:52 AM

I'm conversing with a great dev team from MIT and RPI.  They're good and already working.  

you're fucked.

if you are working with Rensselaer, the idea belongs to the university.  

You should have kept it in the dorm.  the moment you involved a Rensselaer team or any external resources of RPI, the university asserts claim.  

this dorm scenario is explicitly discussed by Chuck Carletta, RPI's General Counsel on Intellectual Property.  

http://www.eship.rpi.edu/chuck_carletta_videos.php?cc_id=8

Are you just trolling me now or what? I have not signed anything with them yet.  I will not be working with the University.  Also, I have not begun working with them.  
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:11:42 AM

I have not signed anything with them yet.  I will not be working with the University.  Also, I have not begun working with them.  

vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:19:14 AM

I have not signed anything with them yet.  I will not be working with the University.  Also, I have not begun working with them.  

I'll clarify, they are ready to code but haven't started.  They have reviewed a lat of literature.  It is still up in the air with them but they would be my first choice.  They are students not working with the university from my understanding, and they all live together. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: