Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please delete  (Read 6990 times)
vintagetrex (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:47:33 AM

Anyways, if y'all still like the concept, check out bitcloud.  they are some ppl from RPI and MIT making a cloud storage coin.  They say they don't need any funding.

Oh, that supposed team of devs you said were working with YOU?  Roll Eyes

I have not signed anything with them yet.  I will not be working with the University.  Also, I have not begun working with them.  

I'm conversing with a great dev team from MIT and RPI.  They're good and already working.  

I said they would be my first choice to work with.  You can dog people with ideas and big dreams all you want but thats where all great revolutionary things come from. 

I went to this super preppy high school right?  One of my friends' dad is a multi billionaire.  (ok several of my friends dads but I won't get into that)  What makes this one guy unique is that he was born in the slums of Mexico.  Do you realize how crazy that is?  If you are born in the slums with nothing and no opportunity, you are literally 100% insane if you even think you will be a multi millionaire, nevermind a multi billionaire.  People gotta dream big man. 

Anyways,  you do realize my proof of storage probably isn't necessary.  I think it wouldn't be too hard to make a additional chains on the base datacoin block chain.  That's supposedly what the Datacoin dev is working on now.  Thats what I want to get made. 

Also, I have another business idea that would be much easier to do, but still very profitable.  You get down and you get right back up. 
cthulu1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:00:45 AM

I said they would be my first choice to work with.  You can dog people with ideas and big dreams all you want but thats where all great revolutionary things come from.  

I went to this super preppy high school right?  One of my friends' dad is a multi billionaire.  (ok several of my friends dads but I won't get into that)  What makes this one guy unique is that he was born in the slums of Mexico.  Do you realize how crazy that is?  If you are born in the slums with nothing and no opportunity, you are literally 100% insane if you even think you will be a multi millionaire, nevermind a multi billionaire.  People gotta dream big man.  

Anyways,  you do realize my proof of storage probably isn't necessary.  I think it wouldn't be too hard to make a additional chains on the base datacoin block chain.  That's supposedly what the Datacoin dev is working on now.  Thats what I want to get made.  

Also, I have another business idea that would be much easier to do, but still very profitable.  You get down and you get right back up.  

I don't know about anyone else, but I for one would love to here another "business plan". Are there phaser guns and wookies in this one too?

Oh, I do love this little gem:

I'm going to go back and delete some of the stuff I wrote in this thread so I can still get a job when I finish school. lol

That's someone fearful of the poor choices they've made. Rule #1 of the internet -- once you post it, it's there forever. And that quote is solid proof because you'll never be able to delete it. Good luck getting anyone to trust you after reading something like that. Something I will be posting in your future scam threads. Cheers.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:14:41 AM

I said they would be my first choice to work with.  You can dog people with ideas and big dreams all you want but thats where all great revolutionary things come from.  

I went to this super preppy high school right?  One of my friends' dad is a multi billionaire.  (ok several of my friends dads but I won't get into that)  What makes this one guy unique is that he was born in the slums of Mexico.  Do you realize how crazy that is?  If you are born in the slums with nothing and no opportunity, you are literally 100% insane if you even think you will be a multi millionaire, nevermind a multi billionaire.  People gotta dream big man.  

Anyways,  you do realize my proof of storage probably isn't necessary.  I think it wouldn't be too hard to make a additional chains on the base datacoin block chain.  That's supposedly what the Datacoin dev is working on now.  Thats what I want to get made.  

Also, I have another business idea that would be much easier to do, but still very profitable.  You get down and you get right back up.  

I don't know about anyone else, but I for one would love to here another "business plan". Are there phaser guns and wookies in this one too?

Oh, I do love this little gem:

I'm going to go back and delete some of the stuff I wrote in this thread so I can still get a job when I finish school. lol

That's someone fearful of the poor choices they've made. Rule #1 of the internet -- once you post it, it's there forever. And that quote is solid proof because you'll never be able to delete it. Good luck getting anyone to trust you after reading something like that. Something I will be posting in your future scam threads. Cheers.

I'm not scamming bro.  Don't you get that yet?  I will return all BTC (2).
cthulu1

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:16:36 AM

Only time will tell. Give it a few months and I'm sure you'll have another thread for this under a new name.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 03:19:44 AM

Honestly?

I don't think it's a scam. I don't think the OP wants to steal any money. I think he genuinely believes in what he's saying.

Make of that what you will. Not that I'd invest even if it weren't, as I personally don't think the OP grasps the magnitude of what he wishes to accomplish. Even if the idea was viable, it would require an entire dev team, and right now the viability is near-zero. I'd love to hear what some other programmers thought. Peer to peer networking is way beyond my ability.

You're better off just paying to get a coin designed, 100% pre-mining the coin and selling off shares in at as a 100% PoS currency. People will pay whatever they think your ideas are worth, and then perhaps you may get some investment, but honestly, you'd need a lot more than some loose ideas.

Some honest and constructive criticism for ya.

thank you for providing constructive criticism.  

Anyways, I just got some bad news, someone on stack overflow just told me why my proof of storage protocol doesn't work properly.  That's a bummer.  

"Sure it could. If the file is the first part, you just compute a partial hash up to the point where C ends, and take a snapshot of the hasher state. You can toss out C at that point, and start from the saved state for each S you generate"

You hadn't figured that out yourself?

Go take a few years of relevant studies, as you obviously are just spewing garbage lies about the properties of fairy dust without even having any actual knowledge of fairies, dust, nor fairy dust.

The only difference between your garbage bullshit lies and a perpetual motion free energy machine proposal is less people know from the get-go that what you are proposing is something you cannot do.

Leave it to someone who can actually do it to worry about how to fund the doing of it, after they actually come up with a real viable way of doing it.

As I said there are years of discussions on these very forums deeply investigating how it could be done, none of which have yet reached an actual usable solution.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:20:33 AM

Only time will tell. Give it a few months and I'm sure you'll have another thread for this under a new name.

I PROBABLY WILL BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP.  

However, I have 2 BTC from 2 investors.  I will be sending it back to them.  I will ask them to post here to confirm they got their money back so you can realized I didn't scam anybody.  You should feel like an asshole once that has happened.  
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:22:30 AM

Honestly?

I don't think it's a scam. I don't think the OP wants to steal any money. I think he genuinely believes in what he's saying.

Make of that what you will. Not that I'd invest even if it weren't, as I personally don't think the OP grasps the magnitude of what he wishes to accomplish. Even if the idea was viable, it would require an entire dev team, and right now the viability is near-zero. I'd love to hear what some other programmers thought. Peer to peer networking is way beyond my ability.

You're better off just paying to get a coin designed, 100% pre-mining the coin and selling off shares in at as a 100% PoS currency. People will pay whatever they think your ideas are worth, and then perhaps you may get some investment, but honestly, you'd need a lot more than some loose ideas.

Anyways, I just got some bad news, someone on stack overflow just told me why my proof of storage protocol doesn't work properly.  That's a bummer.  

"Sure it could. If the file is the first part, you just compute a partial hash up to the point where C ends, and take a snapshot of the hasher state. You can toss out C at that point, and start from the saved state for each S you generate"

Go take a few years of relevant studies, as you obviously are just spewing garbage lies about the properties of fairy dust without even having any actual knowledge of fairies, dust, nor fairy dust.

-MarkM-

This I cannot disagree with.  My experience with CS only started AFTER I INVENTED THIS IP SYSTEM.  I tried to learn as much as I could because I really liked the idea and saw its potential.  Obviously, I haven't learned enough CS yet!  Considering I am not going to be the developer this shouldn't be a huge deal anyways. 
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 03:23:49 AM

It is a big deal because you are proposing doing something that you are to ignorant to even know will not work.

Of course if you actually offer developers money to work on it, you can hire as many scammers as you want who can spend as many years as you want gobbling up the money pretending they some day might hear about a working solution, if one ever does eventually become possible.

Meanwhile you just serve as mouthpiece for a bunch of scammers who scam you out of money pretending to work on something they know they cannot Actually do, or a bunch of morons as idiotic as yourself who are also too stupid to realise they cannot actually do it.

Not being able to do the work is not reason for scammers to not accept free money though, of course.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:25:22 AM

proof someone actually gave me BTC. You can check the times with my claims of receiving funds.  Obviously this isn't 100% fool proof as I could have sent myself BTC to show you this but that would seem pretty silly.  

http://blockchain.info/tx-index/ca325fa8bceaa50e96a2d5dfc94c9bd897bc6ff32b27f022c07ea7f42bb631bc
http://blockchain.info/tx-index/e37f2fb3ea89ed7d318c114c23e5e45d7b5635f1aca55b42fe542424c3ef3928

I will ask them to post when they receive their refund but they might not.  
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:26:17 AM

It is a big deal because you are proposing doing something that you are to ignorant to even know will not work.

-MarkM-

You are too ignorant to realize that someone will solve this problem.  Likely within the next few years. 
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:26:44 AM

Don't you old people have anything better to do than be on this forum all day?!
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 03:27:31 AM

-MarkM-

You are too ignorant to realize that someone will solve this problem.  Likely within the next few years.  

Yeah but not you, unless you scam millions or billions off of people so end up having such a massive fortune that who-ever does eventually come up with a solution decides to sell it to you instead of running with it themselves.

-MarkM-

cthulu1

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:28:23 AM

Honestly?

-MarkM-

This I cannot disagree with.  My experience with CS only started AFTER I INVENTED THIS IP SYSTEM.  I tried to learn as much as I could because I really liked the idea and saw its potential.  Obviously, I haven't learned enough CS yet!  Considering I am not going to be the developer this shouldn't be a huge deal anyways.  

Quite the contrary. Normally you need to have real knowledge and technical skills to be successful in life, but a young guy living with his parents still hasn't had to experience that reality yet. Aside from the acid trip, what do you think you really are contributing if you refuse to learn the skills necessary to even have a hint of an understanding of what's being developed?
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:33:20 AM

Honestly?

-MarkM-

This I cannot disagree with.  My experience with CS only started AFTER I INVENTED THIS IP SYSTEM.  I tried to learn as much as I could because I really liked the idea and saw its potential.  Obviously, I haven't learned enough CS yet!  Considering I am not going to be the developer this shouldn't be a huge deal anyways.  

Quite the contrary. Normally you need to have real knowledge and technical skills to be successful in life, but a young guy living with his parents still hasn't had to experience that reality yet. Aside from the acid trip, what do you think you really are contributing if you refuse to learn the skills necessary to even have a hint of an understanding of what's being developed?

thanks man.  try to keep in mind this is my 3rd invention in 3 completely different fields.  So sorry if I don't know everything there is to know in every single field I have worked in. 
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:36:28 AM

I'm not scamming bro.  Don't you get that yet?

I have said over and over that I do not have a patent.

Phantom Corp Business Plan and IPO
Patent Pending

sorry could you explain how you're not trying to scam someone here?  'patent pending' does not mean what you think it means.  you're making false claims for legal status that contravene federal law.  

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:39:09 AM

I'm not scamming bro.  Don't you get that yet?

I have said over and over that I do not have a patent.

Phantom Corp Business Plan and IPO
Patent Pending

sorry could you explain how you're not trying to scam someone here?  'patent pending' does not mean what you think it means.  you're making false claims that contravene federal law.  

A provisional application for patent is a U.S. national application for patent filed in the USPTO under 35 U.S.C. §111(b). It allows filing without a formal patent claim, oath or declaration, or any information disclosure (prior art) statement. It provides the means to establish an early effective filing date in a later filed non-provisional patent application filed under 35 U.S.C. §111(a). It also allows the term “Patent Pending” to be applied in connection with the description of the invention.

http://www.uspto.gov/patents/resources/types/provapp.jsp

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN!!  you clearly don't have as much experience with patents as you claim
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:40:37 AM

35 U.S.C. 292   False marking.
Quote from:
   (a) Whoever, without the consent of the patentee, marks upon, or affixes to, or uses in advertising in connection with anything made, used, offered for sale, or sold by such person within the United States, or imported by the person into the United States, the name or any imitation of the name of the patentee, the patent number, or the words “patent,” “patentee,” or the like, with the intent of counterfeiting or imitating the mark of the patentee, or of deceiving the public and inducing them to believe that the thing was made, offered for sale, sold, or imported into the United States by or with the consent of the patentee; or

Whoever marks upon, or affixes to, or uses in advertising in connection with any unpatented article the word “patent” or any word or number importing the same is patented, for the purpose of deceiving the public; or

Whoever marks upon, or affixes to, or uses in advertising in connection with any article the words “patent applied for,” “patent pending,” or any word importing that an application for patent has been made, when no application for patent has been made, or if made, is not pending, for the purpose of deceiving the public —

Shall be fined not more than $500 for every such offense. Only the United States may sue for the penalty authorized by this subsection.
   (b) A person who has suffered a competitive injury as a result of a violation of this section may file a civil action in a district court of the United States for recovery of damages adequate to compensate for the injury.
    (c) The marking of a product, in a manner described in subsection (a), with matter relating to a patent that covered that product but has expired is not a violation of this section.

your 'patent pending' claim is only valid if you have published the patent.  If not you are in violation of patent law.  please provide the patent you claim to have published.

If you attempt to impose your patent rights on anyone at all, prepare to be sued.  

vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:40:41 AM

I might not be the uber genius who solves proof of storage, I might not be the uber genius who solves proof of bandwidth…

but everyone here knows I am still smarter than kalus
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:42:00 AM

Also, I have returned 1 BTC.
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:47:02 AM

I might not be the uber genius who solves proof of storage
i hope you continue to develop your unique skill set including a freakish combination of logic and creativity, though.

About the Author

vintagetrex was the Xbox Live gamer tag of a 12 year old semi-professional Halo 2 player. Considered a prodigy by some due to his lack of online experience with Halo 1, vintagetrex was known for aggressive bxr combos and stylish head shots with the sniper rifle.  

As an adult, the author has continued developing a unique skill set, including a freakish combination of logic and creativity.  The author's perceptual organization index tested at 99.7%, but he also draws immense creative inspiration from an onset of bipolar disorder.  

After vintagetrex's first invention, which occured under the influence of LSD as an independent at age 19, he was forced into an unfair game dominated by corporate greed and lobbyists.  vintagetrex was crippled in his ability to promote his own invention due to the steep price of patent filings, legal fees, FDA trials, and getting non disclosure agreements signed.  All of these results stemmed from an intellectual property system claiming its sole purpose was the promotion of innovation.  Analyzing his own possibilities, he realized he had been thrust into a game where the only winning option was not to play.  "Write your inventions in a book and don't tell anyone about them."  The game had been made by greed to enslave young, creative minds; squeezing value out of them to boost corporate profits.  vintagetrex vowed to remake the game and turn greed against the oppressors of innovation.  He vowed to make big business the new slaves.  His creation was Anarcorp.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: