Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please delete  (Read 6990 times)
vintagetrex (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:48:05 AM

A provisional application for patent is a U.S. national application for patent filed in the USPTO

“patent pending,” or any word importing that an application for patent has been made, when no application for patent has been made

What are you even talking about? Is english your first language?
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:48:57 AM

A provisional application for patent is a U.S. national application for patent filed in the USPTO

“patent pending,” or any word importing that an application for patent has been made, when no application for patent has been made

so, where is your application number?  You didn't even know any of the information you needed to fill out the application!

you're required to produce this, especially when you're actively seeking investors claiming you have a patent.

the onus is on you to prove you have a patent, application, anything to back up your bullshit claim.

I have said over and over that I do not have a patent.

this indicates you don't have a patent after all.

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:54:41 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 04:12:10 AM by vintagetrex

so, where is your application number?

you're required to produce this, especially when you're actively seeking investors claiming you have a patent.

I have said over and over that I do not have a patent.

this indicates you don't have a patent after all.  

YOU ARE SO DENSE.  I removed "patent pending" just to please you.  You have to be trolling me right now.  Is this a joke?  

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 03:55:56 AM

You also haven't even invented anything, all you have done is lied to a patent office, if you even did that much.

There is no invention, as you supposedly only recently learned what you propose does not do what you thought it would do - it does not work.

I guess you maybe invented a fictional thing, maybe, but that would come under copyright of a fiction, not under patent at all.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:56:01 AM

YOU ARE SO DENSE.  I removed "patent pending" to comply with federal patent law
ftfy.

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
cthulu1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:01:25 AM

I might not be the uber genius who solves proof of storage, I might not be the uber genius who solves proof of bandwidth…
but everyone here knows I am still smarter than kalus

I think it's safe to say that you are none of the above. The fact that you keep going is painful to watch....like an animal trying to free itself from a bear trap.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:01:47 AM

ftfy.

please include a link where it says that I cannot claim "patent pending" without the provisional patent application number
cthulu1

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:04:46 AM

Quote from:
   Whoever marks upon, or affixes to, or uses in advertising in connection with any article the words “patent applied for,” “patent pending,” or any word importing that an application for patent has been made, when no application for patent has been made, or if made, is not pending, for the purpose of deceiving the public —

In case you missed it and don't understand, it means that if you claim you have submitted an application and it has been published or is under review then there should be a reference number. If there's no reference number, the claim is false. You are on record in these forums claiming you have a patent and have used "patent pending" numerous times.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:05:35 AM

"However, you do not need to wait until you receive either of these. You are "Patent Pending" for one year from the date the Patent Office receives your application. When you mail your application to the Patent Office, I suggest that you mark your calendar for eight months down the road. During those eight months, you can market your device anywhere in the world and can make it "Patent Pending" and tell people that you are. DO NOT TELL THEM what type of application you have or the serial number or filing date of your application.

If they press you for that information, tell them that your patent attorney has advised you not to give out that information, and if they continue to press you, tell them to contact me and I will politely tell them that is is none of their business."

http://www.123patent.com/filingprovisionalform.html
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:07:25 AM

ftfy.

do not quote things I did not say.  That is dishonest. 
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:11:04 AM

Quote from:
   Whoever marks upon, or affixes to, or uses in advertising in connection with any article the words “patent applied for,” “patent pending,” or any word importing that an application for patent has been made, when no application for patent has been made, or if made, is not pending, for the purpose of deceiving the public —

In case you missed it and don't understand, it means that if you claim you have submitted an application and it has been published or is under review then there should be a reference number. If there's no reference number, the claim is false. You are on record in these forums claiming you have a patent and have used "patent pending" numerous times.

you and your cronies are lying pieces of shit!!!!!
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:12:31 AM

GO TO HELL
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:13:34 AM

35 U.S.C. 292   False marking.
Quote from:
   (a) Whoever, without the consent of the patentee, marks upon, or affixes to, or uses in advertising in connection with anything made, used, offered for sale, or sold by such person within the United States, or imported by the person into the United States, the name or any imitation of the name of the patentee, the patent number, or the words “patent,” “patentee,” or the like, with the intent of counterfeiting or imitating the mark of the patentee, or of deceiving the public and inducing them to believe that the thing was made, offered for sale, sold, or imported into the United States by or with the consent of the patentee; or

Whoever marks upon, or affixes to, or uses in advertising in connection with any unpatented article the word “patent” or any word or number importing the same is patented, for the purpose of deceiving the public; or

Shall be fined not more than $500 for every such offense. Only the United States may sue for the penalty authorized by this subsection.
   (b) A person who has suffered a competitive injury as a result of a violation of this section may file a civil action in a district court of the United States for recovery of damages adequate to compensate for the injury.
    (c) The marking of a product, in a manner described in subsection (a), with matter relating to a patent that covered that product but has expired is not a violation of this section.

your 'patent pending' claim is only valid if you have published the patent.  If not you are in violation of patent law.  please provide the patent you claim to have published.

If you attempt to impose your patent rights on anyone at all, prepare to be sued.  

KALUS IS A LYING PICE OF SHIT.  SO IS HIS CRONY (PROBABLY THE SAME ACCOUNT) CTHULU1
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:14:32 AM

HOW DOES IT FEEL YOU DISGUSTING PIECES OF TRASH!!!!
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:16:10 AM

WOW, I JUST REALIZED KALUS AND CTHULU1 HAVE THE EXACT SAME NUMBER OF POSTS.  HMMM I WONDER IF THE ACCOUNTS WERE MADE TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME.  ITS PROBABLY SOME MODERATOR WHO IS PISSED THAT I HAVE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS ON MY INVENTION!!

THE GAME IS UP YOU DOUCHE BAGS. 
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:17:40 AM

Phantom Corp Business Plan and IPO

The biggest difference between a distributed autonomous corporation and a company traded on Wal Street is the ability of a DAC to dodge regulation.  The most profitable DAC will be one that exploits this key advantage...

...Phantom Corp is the first proposal to use not one type of miner, but 3 different types of mining networks: Proof of Stake (general stock shareholders)
Proof of Storage (upload seeders), Users uploading information. The networks produced by this corporation will be deeply entrenched as a result....  
questions:

1. if this currency is to be distributed, then wouldn't it be contrary to your business model where Phantom Corp itself centralises the new files and information?  i.e. it will be a single entity, rather than a decentralised system, that will be paying out to storage miners?

...Patent Pending....
2. could you please provide the patent number issued for your pending application?  this is through USPTO, yes?  i was unable to locate your patent application based on the description alone.  

3. is this a utility patent or a design patent?

What do you want?  Video of me with drivers license?  Receipt from Legal zoom?  I cannot take all the risk out of your investment, but I am not going to run off with your money.  
 the patent number issued for your pending patent application will do for starters.  thanks.  

documented
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:18:16 AM

good idea.  The paperwork is at my college dorm.  I will get it ASAP.  Until then, the youtube video will have to do.  I'm making it now.  

We can use a respected escrow if you would prefer.  
no escrow is needed as a pending patent application is public record.  thanks.

is your patent a utility patent, or a design patent?

documented
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:19:01 AM

right now its a provisional for utility patent.  It was filed around 7 months ago.  

edit: you file the provisional to show you had the idea and get a spot in line, then you develop the product more before filing the full patent.  You do this so your patent will be better and you can work out design flaws etc before filing the patent.  
i am aware of the patent process having developed several utility patents myself; if filed 7 months ago, the provisional application has 5 months remaining.  did you obtain the patent number?  Provisional rights can only be asserted if the provisional is published.  

documented
cthulu1

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:20:39 AM

Need help? In the U.S., call 1-800-273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Just calm down, it's not the end of the world.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:20:44 AM

right now its a provisional for utility patent.  It was filed around 7 months ago.  

edit: you file the provisional to show you had the idea and get a spot in line, then you develop the product more before filing the full patent.  You do this so your patent will be better and you can work out design flaws etc before filing the patent.  
i am aware of the patent process having developed several utility patents myself; if filed 7 months ago, the provisional application has 5 months remaining.  did you obtain the patent number?  Provisional rights can only be asserted if the provisional is published.  

Yes, I obtained a patent filing number from the USPTO in an off white envelope.  I also published.  Seriously tho, y'all should worry less about the IP. This is a file sharing corporation.  

I am a prospective investor, so please do not arrogantly presume what i should worry about, and not worry about.  Please provide the Provisional Utility Patent number to show you're not blowing sunshine up everyone's ass.  

you claim to have published, so you've revealed your patent in the public record.

As markm stated you have not presented any information that shows you have anything novel, or solved any problem in a way that has already been done better. why don't i invest in some other 'file sharing corporation' e.g. one that is already established and profitable?  As an investor, the only thing you could present to me as novel would be enclosed in a defensible patent.  the only thing of possible value you've brought here is the patent. If i do invest, it will be in the strength of that patent.

Lastly, please note if you are falsely claiming patent status, you may be in contravention of 35 U.S.C. § 292 - "False marking.", and could be fined $500 for every occurrence of a false claim.  anybody that invests with you can also be fined and sued for that claim.  

http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac/mpep/mpep-9015-appx-l.html#d0e306213

documented
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: