Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4084 4085 4086 4087 4088 4089 4090 4091 4092 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 4124 4125 4126 4127 4128 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 [4134] 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 4147 4148 4149 4150 4151 4152 4153 4154 4155 4156 4157 4158 4159 4160 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 4166 4167 4168 4169 4170 4171 4172 4173 4174 4175 4176 4177 4178 4179 4180 4181 4182 4183 4184 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722628 times)
chuki

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:23:36 PM

Darkcoin seems to still fly under the radar with regards to the ECB and how they see the virtual currency schemes

I think Darkcoin ist not a Name for ECB :-(

For ECB is better a "Lightname" ;-) you now what i mean... :-)

Very Lucky!!!
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:28:30 PM

They are discussing DRK on BTCe trollbox...

LOL at satoshinakamario....Dark on all weak exchanges?? Cheesy Were on bitfinex with crazy volume and a USD pairing Wink
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:33:23 PM

In my opinion, all cryptocurrencies should just forget all pretences at trying to be "regulation friendly".

The fact is that all crypto is simply a nightmare for fiat. Dark, light, red, green - doesn't matter. Why do people think there are so few fiat exchanges in the world ? There's barely any and the few that there are are regulated up to the gunnels.

It's almost impossible to buy cryptocurrency with fiat. The regular Joe doesn't have a clue where or how to buy it. That's no accident - it simply cannot be allowed to be easily accessible otherwise all the fiat (which is basically "debt" and can disappear) will run into crypto (which is not debt and cannot disappear).
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:33:32 PM

LOL at satoshinakamario....Dark on all weak exchanges?? Cheesy Were on bitfinex with crazy volume and a USD pairing Wink

If BTC-E Litecoin whales start moving into Dark, we are gonna see fireworks, although I think its a dead coin walking there is still a lot of BTC tied up in it and a hell of a lot of volume....

Maybe we need to get active in the BTC-E troll box Cheesy

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 08:36:33 PM

If BTC-E Litecoin whales start moving into Dark, we are gonna see fireworks, although I think its a dead coin walking there is still a lot of BTC tied up in it and a hell of a lot of volume....

Maybe we need to get active in the BTC-E troll box Cheesy

Someone needs to make a Zombie Litecoin meme! I'd love to tweet that. Maybe with a tie-in to Darkcoin somehow?

BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:06:10 PM

So snapcard released beta wallet and included dogecoin and litecoin... Bollocks! Should be a darkcoin there!

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:21:28 PM

Can someone enlighten me? I'm sending a few DRK from the qt wallet and while the wallet says it is online and sync'd and I didn't select InstantX when sending I get "Status: 0/offline (InstantX verification failed), has not been successfully broadcast yet". It's been some 15 minutes now and it might very well be something that resolves itself, but care to shed some light on what is happening?

<shameless plug>

I'm sending a few seed bets for TAABL, the original Bitcoin lottery which from today supports DRK too!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974159.0

</shameless plug>

EDIT:

I'm still curious as to why it took so long, but it propagated and is already in a block now...
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:30:14 PM

this week we will kick bitshares from 4 in coinmarketcap

Grin Grin Wink

HAIL DARK..... Wink Wink Wink

and when china enter the dark side...it will goes 3 or 2 in coinmarketcap....Quote my words and you can read it again latter...

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:33:27 PM

If we take bitshares this week that is massive... Litecoin is getting closer and closer...

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:38:02 PM

The rise of bitcoin seems to profit Darkcoin the most at the moment when you look at marketcap USD,
also all other top 10 coins are negative in BTC while Darkcoin is actually in the green with 0.72%

http://coinmarketcap.com/#USD
http://coinmarketcap.com/#BTC

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:38:55 PM

If we take bitshares this week that is massive... Litecoin is getting closer and closer...

The longer DRK keeps rising - or even treads water - the more cap will leak out of LTC. It's not majourly pumpable as long as there's alternatives with far greater potential upside and it itself has no great advancement in fundamentals.

The trend is still well down and accelerating again.

The Litecoin 1-day MACD will cross back to the downside in a few days if doesn't get pumped and then it's heading back for 6.
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:44:14 PM

The longer DRK keeps rising - or even treads water - the more cap will leak out of LTC. It's not majourly pumpable as long as there's alternatives with far greater potential upside and it itself has no great advancement in fundamentals.

The trend is still well down and accelerating again.

The Litecoin 1-day MACD will cross back to the downside in a few days if doesn't get pumped and then it's heading back for 6.

I hope otoh is shorting it..

Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:46:33 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 09:58:26 PM by Minotaur26

Hello Guys,

We have been needing a professional animated explanatory video about Darkcoin for a while. So I went ahead and made the commitment for a 90 seconds animated video with a company called www.myevideo.com. I have used their services in the past and they are great. I was able to get 600 USD discount on the regular package as a returning customer, so we are getting 3100.00 USD value for 2500.00 USD, as you can see on the attached pricing table.

I am really hoping we can crowd-source this from the community as I already made the commitment. Here is their youtube channel for examples of their work: https://www.youtube.com/user/MyeVideoChannel

They will take care of: 1) Script 2) Voice Over 3) Story Board 4) Illustrations 5) Animations and Sound Effects.

This in an invaluable opportunity to create a video that can go viral and that we can proudly feature on www.darkcoin.io, I will be working with Fernando on this, we will meet regularly with the production team to give them information and answer their questions. They are experts doing this so there is already a process in place. The first thing we need to do is respond a questionnaire that will help the production company get an idea of what we need. This is where everyone in the community can give their input and help. If you are interested in contributing fill the following questionnaire and send your answers to me and Fernando to daniel@darkcoin.io or fernando@darkcoin.io, please submit your answers by Wednesday, as we need to go through the community input and consolidate to then send it to the video production company. These are the questions we need to answer:

UNDERSTANDING YOUR BUSINESS MODEL

1. What is the name of your product/service?

2. What are the primary features and benefits of your product? (about 100 words)

3. Who is the audience of this animation?

4. What are the most important problems (related to your product) that your audience members are facing?

5. Please describe the available solutions that your audience members are currently using. (about 100 words)

6. How does your business solve these problems?

7. Are you experiencing that your customers misunderstand your business? If so, how?

8. What are the most important reasons to choose your company over the competition?

9. Why are you creating this video, and what do you hope to accomplish?

10. What call to action do you want to end on?

11. Is there any reference video on the Internet that you prefer? (Please copy the links here(

12. What type of video do you want?

a) A straightforward, professional description of who we are and what our business does.
b) An informal, conversational and casual presentation, as if you’re talking to a friend.
c) A story telling presentation, as if telling your story from one person’s point of view. For example, “Meet Joe. He needs help finding his next apartment…”
d) A funny or quirky presentation.
e) Something different from these ideas? If so please explain.

13. Do you have a slogan that you want emphasized in the script?

We are counting on the brilliant minds in the community to give their input so please help, even if you just answer the questions you like.  Enough talk about videos is time for action!

This is the  DCT thread where updates will be posted and you can comment ask questions etc: https://darkcointalk.org/threads/darkcoin-animated-video.2777/page-2#post-37211
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:48:08 PM

Jeez. Bitcoin is fairly skyrocketing right now. Every time I look it's put on another $10.

It's resumed the rally that stalled when BTER got hacked.
Butchy

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:52:25 PM

not helping.. where can download another sgminer version safely ?

Here is a great bunch of software I always use,
https://www.nicehash.com/?p=software

use newer kernel darkcoin-mod,set threadconcurrency, worksize and xintensity in your bat and run separate instances more stable(d=0 is GPU 0), and catalyst is 14.7 RC 3 is quicker than 14.2

color 0A
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
SETX GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe -k darkcoin-mod -o stratum+tcp://drk.ghash.io:3333 -u misha.1 -p x --xintensity 1000 --thread-concurrency 24500 -w 64 -d 0 -g 2

Thank you  Wink  got my MSI 280X to run at 4Mh/s      (is that a good speed for a 280X ? )

Hi . I am not best to answer here ,but 4 mg/h is low for this card. You can get at least 7 maybe little bit more.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:54:23 PM

Hello Guys,

We have been needing a professional animated explanatory video about Darkcoin for a while. So I went ahead and made the commitment for a 90 seconds animated video with a company called www.myevideo.com. I have used their services in the past and they are great. I was able to get 600 USD discount on the regular package as a returning customer, so we are getting 3100.00 USD value for 2500.00 USD, as you can see on the attached pricing table.

I am really hoping we can crowd-source this from the community as I already made the commitment. Here is their youtube channel for examples of their work: https://www.youtube.com/user/MyeVideoChannel

They will take care of: 1) Script 2) Voice Over 3) Story Board 4) Illustrations 5) Animations and Sound Effects.

This in an invaluable opportunity to create a video that can go viral and that we can proudly feature on www.darkcoin.io, I will be working with Fernando on this, we will meet regularly with the production team to give them information and answer their questions. They are experts doing this so there is already a process in place. The first thing we need to do is respond a questionnaire that will help the production company get an idea of what we need. This is where everyone in the community can give their input and help. If you are interested in contributing fill the following questionnaire and send your answers to me and Fernando to daniel@darkcoin.io or fernando@darkcoin.io, please submit your answers by Wednesday, as we need to go through the community input and consolidate to then send it to the video production company. These are the questions we need to answer:

2. What are the primary features and benefits of your product? (about 100 words)

4. What are the most important problems (related to your product) that your audience members are facing?

5. Please describe the available solutions that your audience members are currently using. (about 100 words)

7. Are you experiencing that your customers misunderstand your business? If so, how?

8. What are the most important reasons to choose your company over the competition?

11. Is there any reference video on the Internet that you prefer? (Please copy the links here(

a) A straightforward, professional description of who we are and what our business does.
b) An informal, conversational and casual presentation, as if you’re talking to a friend.
c) A story telling presentation, as if telling your story from one person’s point of view. For example, “Meet Joe. He needs help finding his next apartment…”

We are counting on the brilliant minds in the community go give their input so please help, even if you just answer the questions you like.  Enough talk about videos is time for action!

This is the  DCT thread where updates will be posted and you can comment ask questions etc: https://darkcointalk.org/threads/darkcoin-animated-video.2777/page-2#post-37211

very nice initiative, thanks for setting this up. I will sent a filled questionaire your way somewhere tomorrow.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:55:07 PM

Hello Guys,

Absolutely great initiative.

I will contribute my thoughts (and some DRK as well).

anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:55:35 PM

In my opinion, all cryptocurrencies should just forget all pretences at trying to be "regulation friendly".

The fact is that all crypto is simply a nightmare for fiat. Dark, light, red, green - doesn't matter. Why do people think there are so few fiat exchanges in the world ? There's barely any and the few that there are are regulated up to the gunnels.

It's almost impossible to buy cryptocurrency with fiat. The regular Joe doesn't have a clue where or how to buy it. That's no accident - it simply cannot be allowed to be easily accessible otherwise all the fiat (which is basically "debt" and can disappear) will run into crypto (which is not debt and cannot disappear).

That's why we have the Trojan horse Satoshi Nakamoto built, Bitcoin. It was built to be a cryptocurrency but one that governments felt they could control so it could gain mass acceptance. Meanwhile Darkcoin was built and hidden inside the Trojan Horse, waiting to pounce.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:01:22 PM

Hello Guys,

We are counting on the brilliant minds in the community go give their input so please help, even if you just answer the questions you like.  Enough talk about videos is time for action!

very nice initiative, thanks for setting this up. I will sent a filled questionaire your way somewhere tomorrow.

Put the DRK addy up and i shift my mining addy over for a few days..

Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:09:06 PM

Hello Guys,

Put the DRK addy up and i shift my mining addy over for a few days..

Thanks, the crowd sourcing will start tomorrow, Tungfa will hold the funds as we have done in the past for this kind of initiative. Is the most transparent way to do it, he is in Asia so probably sleeping right now, we will have an update and the crowd source addy soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 4084 4085 4086 4087 4088 4089 4090 4091 4092 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 4124 4125 4126 4127 4128 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 [4134] 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 4147 4148 4149 4150 4151 4152 4153 4154 4155 4156 4157 4158 4159 4160 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 4166 4167 4168 4169 4170 4171 4172 4173 4174 4175 4176 4177 4178 4179 4180 4181 4182 4183 4184 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: