Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4471 4472 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 4481 4482 4483 4484 4485 4486 4487 4488 4489 4490 4491 4492 4493 4494 4495 4496 4497 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 4505 4506 4507 4508 4509 4510 4511 4512 4513 4514 4515 4516 4517 4518 4519 4520 [4521] 4522 4523 4524 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722504 times)
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:14:36 PM

We not bothering for launch...but whom wasn't got opportunity get they will normally try to get...

What?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qvan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:15:45 PM

dashcoin is a crypto currency, DASH(coin) is a crypto currency too...something i am missing?

A brain ?

Sorry, couldn't resist!

lol right! that's why i'm here  Grin

You're on the road of ignoring mr. troll

Your dashcoin worth farrrrrrr less than 1 dollars mr. math .. more like 0.00000001$... Anyway,why Im argumentating with you  Grin

that was 10M dashcoin btw = 1$

people like you always refer to the price, you rejoice when price go up, for me i rejoice when the price go down so everybody can have them cheap or cheaper, then people share them around..you can gamble 26000 dashcoins like mr. stonehedge loose it and sleep very well for the night..

stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:17:46 PM

Is the new client version just a rebrand i.e can I upgrade locally without causing a problem with my masternode?
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 05:20:01 PM

I sent DRK to my new Dash wallet and the transaction is unconfirmed for a long time, what do I do?

There is nothing different in terms of blockchain or address other than readjusted directories and config files. Your wallet.dat for DRK would work, as is, in Dash if dropped into the dash folder.

How do I do a rescan? I heard that a rescan can fix a broken transaction. I have two wallet on my mac now. One darkcoin wallet and the other the Dash wallet, I sent 25 DRK to my Dash wallet that worked. Then I sent another transaction a lot bigger to my Dash wallet, that one has 0 confirmations.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 05:21:59 PM

Is the new client version just a rebrand i.e can I upgrade locally without causing a problem with my masternode?
Backup wallet.dat
Rename your Darkcoin folder to Dash.
Rename any shortcuts.
Download update and launch.
Done.
Masternodes need not update at this time.

the-baker

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:22:22 PM

God dam are you guys hard to please !
watch "Ghost in a Shell" while you are at it

As a matter of fact, I watched this just a week ago :-)

Yesterday, I finished Samurai Champloo, if you have any other suggestions, I'm all ears (and I'm sorry for being off-topic :-))
qvan

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:22:57 PM

coz my coins are still dashcoins nothing changed.

i usually avoid quoting the trolls, but this is golden, thanks for making that point Smiley

So nothing has changed for you, finally you got it .. nothing has been stolen/sold from you, like you said it yourself, its still the same!

except you are using my dashcoin's name...things are not simply dark(black) and white here...unless you are adam white of course lol  Grin
megges

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:23:05 PM

I sent DRK to my new Dash wallet and the transaction is unconfirmed for a long time, what do I do?

DASH and DRK are absoluly the same, beside the name. (But i'll refer to your old wallet as DRK and to your new as DASH)

Before you do anything, backup your wallet.dat from the darkcoin dir and also the wallet.dat from the dash directory.

Do you see the incoming transaction in your DASH wallet? (Does it just not confirm?)
- If thats the case i guess you have to wait until a miner gets your transaction in a block.

You don't see the transaction (with 0 confirmations) in the DASH wallet, and only see it in the DRK wallet.
- It seems like your transaction has not been brodcasted to the network. The client should normaly try to rebroadcast it every x time.
You can try to restart the DRK wallet, perhaps it hangs and will rebroadcast the transaction after.
You could also try to start the DRK wallet with the option "-rescan" if the transaction was not submited to the network, the amount should be avavible in your DRK wallet after.

Hope that helps

tip me! Tongue XtSrWch1U3BsTBFBHj7acTTzxFo1fy5BMa
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:24:23 PM

How long does it take to download dash blockchain from scratch compared to btc blockchain? (ratio being around 900mb vs 38GB)
What if using both bootstrap.old?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:31:30 PM

Backup wallet.dat
Rename your Darkcoin folder to Dash.
Rename any shortcuts.
Download update and launch.
Done.
Masternodes need not update at this time.

Cheers
bluebit25

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 05:31:46 PM

DASH and DRK are absoluly the same, beside the name. (But i'll refer to your old wallet as DRK and to your new as DASH)

Before you do anything, backup your wallet.dat from the darkcoin dir and also the wallet.dat from the dash directory.

Do you see the incoming transaction in your DASH wallet? (Does it just not confirm?)
- If thats the case i guess you have to wait until a miner gets your transaction in a block.

You don't see the transaction (with 0 confirmations) in the DASH wallet, and only see it in the DRK wallet.
- It seems like your transaction has not been brodcasted to the network. The client should normaly try to rebroadcast it every x time.
You can try to restart the DRK wallet, perhaps it hangs and will rebroadcast the transaction after.
You could also try to start the DRK wallet with the option "-rescan" if the transaction was not submited to the network, the amount should be avavible in your DRK wallet after.

Hope that helps

Ok, I typed -rescan in the debug console, didn't looked like it worked, because I got an error. So I restarted the client and now my transaction has 1 confirmation, good sign Smiley. I now went to send another transaction with instantx, but it says I can't do that I need to wait for 6 confirmations!?! Can I send without instantx and would it take a lot longer?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
parkranger455

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:32:23 PM

is dash coin logo still the same as before.
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:33:44 PM

is dash coin logo still the same as before.

We're not Dashcoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678232.0
parkranger455

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:35:25 PM

so were just DASH not dash coin. so the logo is whats on the op. thought it be in a coin
bluebit25

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 05:36:08 PM

why is there a limit of 1000 for InstantX? will it be increased in the future? why is there not "rescan" button somewhere for noobies that have frozen transaction, it would be really helpful, especially for people that are noobs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
megges

Activity: 371

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:39:38 PM

Hope that helps

Ok, I typed -rescan in the debug console, didn't looked like it worked, because I got an error. So I restarted the client and now my transaction has 1 confirmation, good sign Smiley. I now went to send another transaction with instantx, but it says I can't do that I need to wait for 6 confirmations!?! Can I send without instantx and would it take a lot longer?

You have to start the client with the -rescan option.
If im right your on mac, im not a mac user, but i guess you could start the darkcoin-qt from console/terminal, there you just append " -rescan" and this should do the magic.

tip me! Tongue XtSrWch1U3BsTBFBHj7acTTzxFo1fy5BMa
bluebit25

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 05:41:49 PM

Hope that helps

You have to start the client with the -rescan option.
If im right your on mac, im not a mac user, but i guess you could start the darkcoin-qt from console/terminal, there you just append " -rescan" and this should do the magic.

never used the console in my life, so what do I exactly do? Yes, I'm on a mac. I would like to see a rescan button inside of the GUI client, that it will rescan all the transaction upon the next restart.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
gitbknowsall

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:42:21 PM

... so most of your ssl certs are broken. eg dashtalk.org <- broken

dashpay.io has a mixture of secure and insecure elements. <- broken

good job on the rebanding of the name will help adoption of the coin into the main stream, but the web presence is hurting at best.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:46:32 PM

How long does it take to download dash blockchain from scratch compared to btc blockchain? (ratio being around 900mb vs 38GB)
What if using both bootstrap.old?

bump, I tried from my own and it took 26min to download the whole dash blockchain.
How much does it take to dl BTC blockchain? 20hours+?
So let's say 38gb (btcblockchain) = 38912MB
dash blockchain = 800mb

38912 / 800 = 48.64
48.64*26(min - how much it took to download the dash chain from scratch on my desktop) = 1264min = 21hrs

So from my math if dash blockchain would be as big as btc's, the time needed to download it would be basically the same.
What I am missing?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
r4vani

Activity: 348

Play Poker Games at Bitoker.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 05:53:56 PM

Patience  Cool

BITOKER.COM[

Enjoy the ultimate online play bitcoin poker
Anonymous  /  US Player Friendly  /  Instant Play
[

]
Pages: « 1 ... 4471 4472 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 4481 4482 4483 4484 4485 4486 4487 4488 4489 4490 4491 4492 4493 4494 4495 4496 4497 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 4505 4506 4507 4508 4509 4510 4511 4512 4513 4514 4515 4516 4517 4518 4519 4520 [4521] 4522 4523 4524 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: