Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 4572 4573 4574 4575 4576 4577 4578 4579 4580 4581 4582 4583 4584 4585 4586 4587 4588 4589 4590 4591 4592 4593 4594 4595 4596 4597 4598 4599 4600 4601 4602 4603 4604 4605 4606 4607 4608 4609 4610 4611 4612 4613 4614 4615 4616 [4617] 4618 4619 4620 4621 4622 4623 4624 4625 4626 4627 4628 4629 4630 4631 4632 4633 4634 4635 4636 4637 4638 4639 4640 4641 4642 4643 4644 4645 4646 4647 4648 4649 4650 4651 4652 4653 4654 4655 4656 4657 4658 4659 4660 4661 4662 4663 4664 4665 4666 4667 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722674 times)
qvan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:12:40 AM

@ Ignition75

orange = threat

first it's kyle, adam white, icebreaker, and trolls (including me) make a hitlist that would be fun  Grin

No threat, just fact.  Behave this way in person and you suffer consequences, behave this way on-line and you get away with it.

People find all sorts of focal points for their frustrations in life, unfortunately they decide to spoil other people's success as opposed to deal with their own problems, it's easier that way.

the fact you guys wanna kick our heads  Tongue

Your Dr Phil psychology wont work around here sorry.

However it does become tiresome to listen to the same old dribble from the same old Trolls when you're trying to create something awesome...

i'm no psychology or dr. just learned talking to people..just have fun, this is anonymous internet, anonymous names and anonymous coins  Wink

look at renegademan he's making stories making points, although (i'm going to reiterate here) his stories suck.

Most of DASH team are not anonymous, their identities are known and made available to anyone who is interested.

Your kind however will always try to remain anonymous, for reasons too numerous to mention...

Yeah. You have to be "not anonymous" to scam and destroy like evan et al..

Decentralized, trustless, anonymous my friend  Wink
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:17:22 AM

You're just jealous arielbit that you're not good enough as a troll to be in the story! Ha!

(Keep working at it though....one day you might move up from buffoon status to moronic-dumbass like the others have reached)

We could upgrade him from baby troll, I haven't been reading thou.

Has he shown some cognitive thought and rigour whilst applying excerpts of the Dark/Dash FUD Bible?

Nan,spreading same shit over and over about Dashcoin stuff

He mad because his coin die,but is not the Dash fault,only his dev...

i like the way you guys keep on calling dashcoin a dead coin  Cheesy

hey buddy you want 10M dashcoins? the network is alive and it is about a 1$, a token of appreciation  Wink

That's the problem,why denied a fact ? Your Dashcoin doesn't worth or about to be one dollars,there's no dev at all first. It worth 13 satoshis right now,with a market cap of 40 BTC with a clearely downtrend intention by the market... Fucking looser,try to move foreward

Just to be clear,you're not looser because you've buy Dashcoin,but because you can't just and simply try to analyze the situation correctly.

Im hard (maybe not...)but damn you're a trash. Like qvan and smooth and all other paytroll ..... poor wretch

RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:45:28 AM

i'm starting to think you are gay, no offense but i'm straight i can't analyze the your situation. maybe etoque can and will.

edit: now that story really suck big time  Grin

Right....well I'm standing by ready to see how you'll dig yourself out of this hole of judgement, assumption and unconscious bias.

What pray tell, has led you to that conclusion?

What does it mean (within the context of these 'discussions')?

I.e. what relevance does my sexual orientation have to anything we've interacted about so far and may do in the future on this forum that's specifically relating to a crypto-currency?

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:03:33 AM

i'm starting to think you are gay, no offense but i'm straight i can't analyze the your situation. maybe etoque can and will.

edit: now that story really suck big time  Grin

Right....well I'm standing by ready to see how you'll dig yourself out of this hole of judgement, assumption and unconscious bias.

I.e. what relevance does my sexual orientation have to anything we've interacted about so far and may do in the future on this forum that's specifically relating to a crypto-currency?

As suspected, trolling for steam credit, couldn't be more than 16... Wink

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:04:56 AM

coming up with the word "blowjob" does not come to a man's brain easily, that's what i and other straight men i knew are.

maybe by telling you your stories suck, the work "suck" appealed to your subconscious about sucking dick hence you come up with blowjob..

by using the word "blowjob" you derailed my thoughts of anything crypto in disgust. then i have to reread your sucking story again but i am totally derailed by your subject..etoque can you analyze the situation please?

qvan

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:17:16 AM

edit: now that story really suck big time  Grin

As suspected, trolling for steam credit, couldn't be more than 16... Wink

PS4 is way betterz than XBOX, suxzors grfics!

Hehe i'm enjoying anonymity here. I play pc games only and very seldom nowadays

Remember guys. Decentralized, trustless and anonymous
RenegadeMan

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:32:26 AM

coming up with the word "blowjob" does not come to a man's brain easily, that's what i and other straight men i knew are.

maybe by telling you your stories suck, the work "suck" appealed to your subconscious about sucking dick hence you come up with blowjob..

by using the word "blowjob" you derailed my thoughts of anything crypto in disgust. then i have to reread your sucking story again but i am totally derailed by your subject..etoque can you analyze the situation please?

Mmmm....you're even more dubious now than previously.

Really? How interesting. So blowjobs aren't something you're very experienced with or think about much within your sexual thoughts/desires? I think you're most likely in a male minority (if not an almost impossibility) and obviously hiding many complex layers of obfuscation about your real underlying sexuality that would provide enough material for an entire conference. That said, the complexities of each person's sex life are way beyond the scope of discussion on a forum like this. But when you bring someone's sexuality into play within an adversarial interaction, you are opening a can of worms that's likely to backfire on you badly.

Is it really that simple for you to jump across the chasm between the description of things "suck"ing and oral sex? Goodness. I think perhaps you need to undertake a bit of Fruedian investigation of your thinking as that's the first time I've ever had this response to the telling of the six scotches joke.

As if "blowjob" is exclusively from the domain of gay men! Yes, the joke was suggestive of such a thing but was a twist and play on an unexpected outcome. And you've felt "disgust" at the mention of "blowjob". Righto.....I'm guessing you're very very inexperienced in the world and it's starting to make sense now why you keep going on and on about "Dash stealing..." when your dev decided to bail on you all. You really don't understand do you?

Are you 16 like Ignition75 said?

You are way out of your depth here at Dash. You need to go back to your ridiculous 10,000,000 = $1 devless coin.

Why the constant calls on etoque to analyze for you? Are you out of your depth with this too? I think most likely, yes.

Tread very carefully. You're walking on incredibly thin ice. Whether I am gay or straight is entirely irrelevant to this thread and entirely outside of your capacity through these minimal interactions via the written word to determine (and even if you could determine such a thing, it's absolutely none of your business and absolutely irrelevant to this discussion).

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:54:24 AM

like qvan, i am enjoying anonymity too lol.. you are using a guy doing a blowjob in the story that's why.

i'm making fun of etoque, you are the one who can't analyze the situation.

Tread very carefully. You're walking on incredibly thin ice. Whether I am gay or straight is entirely irrelevant to this thread and entirely outside of your capacity through these minimal interactions via the written word to determine (and even if you could determine such a thing, it's absolutely none of your business and absolutely irrelevant to this discussion).

then stop using gay short stories that sucks and sucks dicks.

gonna kick my head too like ignition75?  Grin
RenegadeMan

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:56:37 AM

like qvan, i am enjoying anonymity too lol.. you are using a guy doing a blowjob in the story that's why.

End of discussion. I'm clearly dealing with a teenager (and a buffoon one at that).

SpreadLight

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:07:00 AM

Can someone please explain how a masternode gets a proof-of service score of 1? The masternode is upgraded to the latest version and has been green for more than a day with score of 0 and suddenly it gets a score of 1? Has this mystery been solved?

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:25:40 AM

End of discussion. I'm clearly dealing with a teenager (and a buffoon one at that).

are you angry? how about 10M dashcoins? a token of cool headedness. until next time  Wink
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:30:03 AM

Your like kids on here no wonder the price is falling lol

alz

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:22:28 AM

So many of the individuals here really don't understand.  Any negative banter effects everyone...on all crypto coins.  Most of everyone here just doesn't seem to get it.  They have an agenda... Not realizing that they are screwing themselves.  In our case the instamine...well it happened,  nothing can be changed

LoL ! Your giving them too much credit. It's not even as complicated as that.

Here's the real reason for the trolling - nothing to do with the "instamine".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1001642.msg10959114#msg10959114

(Point [2])

Tok This is very interesting.
I think you may be onto something here and if so it may go some way to explain why all the monero vermin jumped on you yesterday with that puerile attempt to question your intelligence based on 1 hastily compiled post out of the thousands of intelligent and well thought out posts you have made over the last year or so.

aside from the speculation that has been swirling on the interwebs stating that cryptonote may have been directly or indirectly developed by the NSA or some other vile alphabet fascist govt agency the tendency to rubbish the public ledger is undeniable and the ramifications of widespread usage of a cryptonotesq system may  not be apparent to everyone.
I feel  this may be a very important line of inquiry into understanding the actions of the monero puppets and devs.

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
RenegadeMan

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:31:48 AM

So many of the individuals here really don't understand.  Any negative banter effects everyone...on all crypto coins.  Most of everyone here just doesn't seem to get it.  They have an agenda... Not realizing that they are screwing themselves.  In our case the instamine...well it happened,  nothing can be changed

LoL ! Your giving them too much credit. It's not even as complicated as that.

Here's the real reason for the trolling - nothing to do with the "instamine".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1001642.msg10959114#msg10959114

(Point [2])

Tok This is very interesting.
I think you may be onto something here and if so it may go some way to explain why all the monero vermin jumped on you yesterday with that puerile attempt to question your intelligence based on 1 hastily compiled post out of the thousands of intelligent and well thought out posts you have made over the last year or so.

aside from the speculation that has been swirling on the interwebs stating that cryptonote may have been directly or indirectly developed by the NSA or some other vile alphabet fascist govt agency the tendency to rubbish the public ledger is undeniable and the ramifications of widespread usage of a cryptonotesq system may  not be apparent to everyone.
I feel  this may be a very important line of inquiry into understanding the actions of the monero puppets and devs.

I'm expecting we'll be able to track it all the way back to the "fake moon landings", then forward again to the TWA-800 747 downing by military missile in the late 90s, the 911 World Trade Centre building 7 unexplained collapse when it wasn't hit by either of the aircraft, Osama Bin Laden's extraordinary 10 years on the run then execution with no body to show and the unbelievable US unmanned drone program that 20 years ago would not possibly have been able to exist. Sadly my only jesting is about the moon program which was obviously legit and true (but all the others I've mentioned....dodgy as).

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:16:56 AM

Hopefully icebreaker getting a taste of his own medicine.. Karma and all that.

Aye, I think all those school kids dancing and skipping around his feet and singing to his choir just realised they have been done like roast dinner.

Speaking of, Hi Adam White!

It really is a 3 point exist strategy

-snip-

If you buy it you are making a bet on whether or not that happens. Simple as that. You don't buy XMR because you want to use it to buy a pack of gum at your local convenience store. It's 100% speculative. Decide how you want to bet, and bet, or don't bet.

1. Pump the price

Go to DASH thread and recruit suckers by trolling

2. Push and push Monero, while keeping the official view fairly close guarded

3. Dump into the suckers

You can't make this shit up

-snip-

You, captain Schettino, abandoned ship long ago, during the mintpal pump.
Source :
"12:52 AM <smooth> Alit: i'll only say that 1. I sold a lot during the mintpal pump, and 2. I bought some at around 0.002 during the bcx scare"

Yup, both nice trades. The first one was better of course (so far).

I wonder why that even bothers you? -snip-

Good lead devs, with insider knowledge, always dump into investors. That's how you create an army of bag holding trolls.

Now we know why the SEC require officers to disclose their trades.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:27:28 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 11:55:08 AM by smooth

Good lead devs, with insider knowledge, always dump into investors. That's how you create an army of bag holding trolls.

Now we know why the SEC require officers to disclose their trades.

Lol, insider knowledge.

1. "Insider knowledge" that idiots were pumping up the price because the coin was going to be listed on Mintpal, which we had nothing to do with and didn't think was a big deal anyway. Turns out it wasn't. Amazing!

2. "Insider knowledge" about what BCX was going to do? We had no more idea than anyone else. I doubted he would accomplish much, but I could have turned out to have been wrong.

Also, as far as disclosing trades, I made no secret of my trading opinion at the time in either situation.

Funny how you like to point out Evan buying and selling coins as being okay and important to "distribution" but if I buy or sell coins entirely in response to external events that's somehow not okay. Right.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:11:16 PM

Guys do we have the enforcment on? Wondering if my masternodes payment luck is at low lvl Wink

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
RenegadeMan

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:24:06 PM

What an embarrassment you people are.

I'll tell you what's far more embarrassing. That at some point during your day, like just after you've gotten up, or after breakfast, or in the early afternoon or in the evening a thought enters your head right on queue that goes something like this:

"Think I'll head on in to the Dash thread and troll for a bit. Those arseholes need to be taught a lesson. I'm never going to quit!"

To think that there are points in your day where these types of thoughts are not only entertained, they're welcomed as a part of your core identity and that you gladly act on them. Now that's embarrassing.

crowning

Activity: 212

Activity: -42

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:31:04 PM

Guys do we have the enforcment on? Wondering if my masternodes payment luck is at low lvl Wink

It's on for more than a day now.

You can always check the current status here.
bigrcanada

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 12:54:57 PM

It's on for more than a day now.

You can always check the current status here.
I don't see a list of links like this on our website.  Is there a list of these useful links and tools some where? Thanks

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
Pages: « 1 ... 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 4572 4573 4574 4575 4576 4577 4578 4579 4580 4581 4582 4583 4584 4585 4586 4587 4588 4589 4590 4591 4592 4593 4594 4595 4596 4597 4598 4599 4600 4601 4602 4603 4604 4605 4606 4607 4608 4609 4610 4611 4612 4613 4614 4615 4616 [4617] 4618 4619 4620 4621 4622 4623 4624 4625 4626 4627 4628 4629 4630 4631 4632 4633 4634 4635 4636 4637 4638 4639 4640 4641 4642 4643 4644 4645 4646 4647 4648 4649 4650 4651 4652 4653 4654 4655 4656 4657 4658 4659 4660 4661 4662 4663 4664 4665 4666 4667 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: