Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:24:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3165 3166 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 [3215] 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722716 times)
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 07:31:07 PM

Lots of ignoring going on today... Tongue

karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 07:32:12 PM

the sell wall is gone so now the price is going up... don't  worry people.

Just buy as much DRK as you can and hold for the bright future.

I have a huge marketing campaign planed for spring 2015. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg9166567#msg9166567

I am traveling over 5,000 miles just to promote Bitcoin and Darkcoin!

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
phzi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:42:03 PM

most would tell you Dark will be one day over $200 a coin

Who would tell you that, lol?  Other bag holders who invested at 5x the current valuation?  Ya... that sounds about right.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:44:36 PM

now attack on 2,7k sell wall Grin
I see these weak hands selling off as a good thing. It's redistributing some coins from dark whales to smaller investors at a great intro price. The market will stabilize once the big holders who panic have sold of most of their holdings and then the dark will be distributed more fairly and won't have wild fluctuations from one or two people dumping. My dark holdings are for long term investment so a current decline in price doesng affect me a bit. We've seen dark go to .0045 not to long ago just to shoot up to .01 btc.

Oh good grief!  There are no WEAK HANDS there are only people that are selling their coins.  

This WEAK HANDS argument has been used every time the price goes down.  If there were any WEAK HANDS they have already sold their DRK.

As far as redistributing the coins you're wrong.  It's always the same people claiming to be buying cheap coins for another masternode, blah blah blah.  All that does is put the coins and masternodes in the hands of a few.  Further centralizing the entire masternode network because even though there may be hundreds of masternodes many have numerous masternodes.  The amount of masternodes has nothing to do with decentralization.  It's the amount of masternode operators.  You could have 10,000 masternodes but if they are ran by a dozen people it's still a highly centralized network.  And that's basically what the darkcoin masternode network is.  A centralized network controlled by a small minority of darkcoin holders.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:47:25 PM

price keep plummeting, what's going on?
You think its so easy to dump 2 million instamined coins?
It was never intended to be anything other than a pump and dump because it is a totally flawed economic business model. You can not spend and lock-up the coins at the same time. No real world usage and only brought to add another mastenode reducing the available coins and then new exchanges adding it taking away even more coins. Imagine someone actually start using it there would like only a handfull of coins left on the exchanges, near zero liquidity. Buying a pack of chewing gum would move the market-price. lol People buy cars which cost more than total daily trading volume.
But he, speaking the truth around here is just trolling.
Luckily i got out of this dead spiral over a month ago as soon as i realized whats going on.
Yes Namecoin and Counterparty have a future thats why they move up. How much longer in top 10?

Not without tanking the price.  That's why they dump in waves.  Let the price go back up and dump again.  Rinse and repeat.  That's exactly what's been going on for the last few months once the realized that they would not be able to maintain their premier status as the number 1 anonymous coin now that there are better alternatives available.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:50:42 PM

If people are that happy about buying this coin at this "cheap" price there are loads to buy at craptsy.

How can people even talk about cheap prices of a coin that went 0 - 0.025+ and then back to like 0.0025 and up again.. People must have their own personal crystal balls to tell what a cheap price is.
This community start looking more and more like a cult then a healthy community. I really hope people here can afford this "i dont care about the price" "we are doing something bigger" speech. I really do.

Nobody's doing anything "BIGGER".  Darkcoin is all about some people making money.  It always has been.  Anything regarding the future of this coin is nothing more than orchestrated propaganda by a few large holders.  I bet they are amazed that they have been able to run this game as long as they have.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:51:31 PM

One possibility: If someone on MintGox couldn't withdraw DRK but could withdraw BTC, they'd have to sell DRK to BTC to get the hell out, then buy back the DRK somewhere else. Any delay between that selling and the buying back is going to temporarily hurt the price, and drag other exchanges down too, until the buyback is finally made.

Reaching for straws?
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:54:40 PM

You think its so easy to dump 2 million instamined coins?
It was never intended to be anything other than a pump and dump because it is a totally flawed economic business model. You can not spend and lock-up the coins at the same time. No real world usage and only brought to add another mastenode reducing the available coins and then new exchanges adding it taking away even more coins. Imagine someone actually start using it there would like only a handfull of coins left on the exchanges, near zero liquidity. Buying a pack of chewing gum would move the market-price. lol People buy cars which cost more than total daily trading volume.
But he, speaking the truth around here is just trolling.
Luckily i got out of this dead spiral over a month ago as soon as i realized whats going on.
Yes Namecoin and Counterparty have a future thats why they move up. How much longer in top 10?

Namecoin, are you fucking kidding me.  NMC is BTC's retarded little brother. Namecoin should be called downsyndromecoin

Apparently the market has decided that Namecoin has a higher market cap than darkcoin.  If you ever decide to leave the Church of Darkcoin thread you will find that most people do not belong to the darkcoin cult.   

Don't worry, drk and nmc have been playing musical chairs.  Five minute from now dark may have leapfrogged namecoin. 

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:55:49 PM

0.0057?? Shocked this coin keeps giving me trouble.  >:

Then sell it and move on.  Many people are doing just that.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:56:47 PM

How much DRK are you making per MN per day on average? I'm on exactly 0.5 DRK. Isn't it supposed to be 0.8 DRK according to this http://drk.poolhash.org/mnode.html?

Im wondering if their formula is flawed?

IF I remember correctly I think I hit like 0.53DRK/day last month.
Started of the month really good and then it went to shit - lol
Looked like 1DRK/day during the first 10-12 days

I've been getting an average of 1DRK per node per day across my masternodes in recent weeks.  I'm getting just a little less than expected and imho fully within variance.  Will keep an eye on the figures and post back in a few weeks if you like.

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:00:24 PM

Who would tell you that, lol?  Other bag holders who invested at 5x the current valuation?  Ya... that sounds about right.

How soon you all forget.  Not too long ago you guys were going on about darkcoin replacing bitcoin.  One of your main cult leaders even had a signature stating he wouldn't sell until drk hit $300.

So basically BagHolder010 is correct and you're just playing dumb or the brainwashing is complete.

karlb187

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 08:03:49 PM

Somebody sells 9k Drk and people are having kittens?  Seriously?  

For every sell there is a buy.  Price will kick up a touch in a minute anyway.

agreed. Buy up the cheap sell orders and hold for a bright future. I know DRK is the future of crypto and these devs. are always on top of things. Don't worry about daily price changes and just work on spreading DRK to new places.

I am planing a cross-country road trip just for promoting Bitcoin (And maybe Darkcoin) in the spring of 2015! I will be driving over 5,000 miles around the heart of the U.S.A. and my RV will be covered with Bitcoin (and maybe Darkcoin) logo's and stickers. I plan to spread a metric ton of stickers, pens, shirts and beer cozies with the Bitcoin (and maybe Darkcoin) logo.

I plan to leave from New York and going to the California coast and back to New York (+5,000 Miles, +18 states).

I am just now working on all the numbers and stops for this trip but the main purpose of this trip is to spread bitcoin (and darkcoin) around the country . By the time I make it to Cali, I might be able to get on the local news stations and radio.

So I see many great new things for Bitcoin & Darkcoin.

Now, I think that's more than talking.  Wink  

If you guys want to help me raise funds for this marketing trip by donating some DRK, just check out http://bitcoinaa.com

All DRK donations will be used to buy marketing materials such as shirts, hats, pens and flyers that will be pasted out all over the USA in spring of 2015.

I am 100% serious about this marketing trip across the US and I want to also promote DRK but I need help from donations to help pay for DRK marketing materials and help with the traveling expenses. You can donate at http://bitcoinaa.com

I will be posting tweets and blog posts during the entire trip.

Just doing my part in the coin revolution  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 08:12:31 PM

the sell wall is gone so now the price is going up... don't  worry people.

Just buy as much DRK as you can and hold for the bright future.

I have a huge marketing campaign planed for spring 2015. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg9166567#msg9166567

I am traveling over 5,000 miles just to promote Bitcoin and Darkcoin!

Nice! Getting peeps into the Dark! I applaud you...

defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:13:10 PM

agreed. Buy up the cheap sell orders and hold for a bright future. I know DRK is the future of crypto and these devs. are always on top of things. Don't worry about daily price changes and just work on spreading DRK to new places.

I am planing a cross-country road trip just for promoting Bitcoin (And maybe Darkcoin) in the spring of 2015! I will be driving over 5,000 miles around the heart of the U.S.A. and my RV will be covered with Bitcoin (and maybe Darkcoin) logo's and stickers. I plan to spread a metric ton of stickers, pens, shirts and beer cozies with the Bitcoin (and maybe Darkcoin) logo.

I plan to leave from New York and going to the California coast and back to New York (+5,000 Miles, +18 states).

I am just now working on all the numbers and stops for this trip but the main purpose of this trip is to spread bitcoin (and darkcoin) around the country . By the time I make it to Cali, I might be able to get on the local news stations and radio.

If you guys want to help me raise funds for this marketing trip by donating some DRK, just check out http://bitcoinaa.com

All DRK donations will be used to buy marketing materials such as shirts, hats, pens and flyers that will be pasted out all over the USA in spring of 2015.

I am 100% serious about this marketing trip across the US and I want to also promote DRK but I need help from donations to help pay for DRK marketing materials and help with the traveling expenses. You can donate at http://bitcoinaa.com

You want people to donate to an idea? Make the idea real, off your own back.
Post pictures of your success on the streets, make a youtube channel and post videos of you talking to people about darkcoin and bitcoin.

If you posted pictures of you and another random person, smiling and holding up a darkcoin logo sticker, i would donate to you all day long.
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 08:14:49 PM

Post pictures of your success on the streets, make a youtube channel and post videos of you talking to people about darkcoin and bitcoin.

If you posted pictures of you and another random person, smiling and holding up a darkcoin logo sticker, i would donate to you all day long.

Plus one. Build the Darkness...

karlb187

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 08:15:17 PM

For every sell there is a buy.  Price will kick up a touch in a minute anyway.

It's all coming in due time. For now I am planing and building funds to do it all. I understand I won;t get much donations right away but just getting the info out there.

I plan to hand out flyers with the most important info about Bitcoin and Darkcoin to random people that I meet during this huge trip. Then I plan to put Bitcoin and Darkcoin stickers all over the place (highway rest stops, clubs, stores, parks, bumperstickers for cars, ect.)

If i get enough funds, I plan to also get some DRK hats or shirts to hand out on my travels.

more updates to come.  Wink

Long Live DRK!   Cheesy

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:15:22 PM

Well, looks like ebolajax is on day release again.  Grin

Must be hell for him in his cell, little brain full of DRK thoughts all day long, only gets access to the ward computer if he takes all his meds like a good boy, and doesn't soil himself too often.
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:18:59 PM

How soon you all forget.  Not too long ago you guys were going on about darkcoin replacing bitcoin.  One of your main cult leaders even had a signature stating he wouldn't sell until drk hit $300.

So basically BagHolder010 is correct and you're just playing dumb or the brainwashing is complete.

I've started to see what Darkcoin is all about now. It never meant to be for every one Worldwide currency like I thought when I invested in this coin; it's a good coin but it's downfall is it's distribution + community hates negative comments about this coin and ignore you without really debating with you. Also this mess with Mintpal biggest Darkcoin exchange took out volume and it's like scattered everywhere some went to Bitfinex others to Cryptsy or Bittrex it's sad really.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 08:21:16 PM

Must be hell for him in his cell, little brain full of DRK thoughts all day long, only gets access to the ward computer if he takes all his meds like a good boy, and doesn't soil himself too often.

The last 3 pages look like a sea of "This user is currently ignored."  Grin

karlb187

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 08:24:53 PM

The last 3 pages look like a sea of "This user is currently ignored."  Grin

I just joined the team...lol  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 3165 3166 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 [3215] 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: