Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309023 times)
maco

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:03:56 AM

I'd like to know more. PM
teekan

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:41:09 AM

great works. LIGHTNINGASIC Members.
Lightningasic - gridseed-based rig hashing litecoin on a raspberry pi.
http://vimeo.com/85853611

Will you release the code you use on Rasberry Pi also?

Very interested in the Raspberry Pi linux software for the gridseed miners.      Any word on when it will be released?    It just says coming soon on the dualminer site as well, but I've seen the video of it running on Raspberry Pi. 
stefffe

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:39:29 AM

made a pre-order for 2 x 3 MH kits  Grin

Where did you make the pre-order? Website?
Thanks

If you read above he said he just pm asiabtc

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:52:55 AM

made a pre-order for 2 x 3 MH kits  Grin

Where did you make the pre-order? Website?
Thanks

If you read above he said he just pm asiabtc

thank you, i hate lazy people so much  Cheesy
GodfatherBond

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:32:48 AM

There's no ETA  date / price of new models. Maybe something after chinese new year.
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:34:43 AM

I was told on skype that he would get back to me after the new year, so I dont blame him for taking the holiday.
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:20:28 PM

There's no ETA  date / price of new models. Maybe something after chinese new year.

I'm quite interested in this if it turns out legit but I'm too cautious to hand over thousands of £ GBP on a "maybe" first wave with no real worls power use / hasrate and anti scam evidence provide on forums and youtube.

If anyone here has ordered and from the UK please put some details up when you can. Am also sceptical about what the hashing software is if not CGminer / BAMT. Will it run under Windows 7 64, or Unix only etc? Will it mine Doge as well as LTC etc.

3+4 GPUs rigs paid off now on Doge since December so all current daily profits looking for an investment home better than more GPU rigs as power in the UK in $0.20+ a kwh.

M

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
worldlybedouin

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 02:25:13 PM

I'm quite interested in this if it turns out legit but I'm too cautious to hand over thousands of £ GBP on a "maybe" first wave with no real worls power use / hasrate and anti scam evidence provide on forums and youtube.

If anyone here has ordered and from the UK please put some details up when you can. Am also sceptical about what the hashing software is if not CGminer / BAMT. Will it run under Windows 7 64, or Unix only etc? Will it mine Doge as well as LTC etc.

3+4 GPUs rigs paid off now on Doge since December so all current daily profits looking for an investment home better than more GPU rigs as power in the UK in $0.20+ a kwh.

M

I'm not in the UK, but I will post my review and thoughts about this when (if) i get the devices.  I'm expecting them late Feb time-frame...

LTC:  LXrAe2E6cBsK52GvUsYraeXkc2s7Ti7R5X
BTC:  1FLTMqVjTZ5MTdCF4npNZGFMEUGyBV4zcj
rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:13:29 PM

Asiabtc is legit, many people received orders from him. Stop talking shit and read all topics before posting.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:17:54 PM

Asiabtc is legit, many people received orders from him. Stop talking shit and read all topics before posting.

+1

I have been following asiabtc's threads and reviews both here and on litecointalk, so I can definitely say that asiabtc is legit.

A bit pricey for my taste (waiting for better prices on the 10MH), but legit.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:01:44 PM

thats ok.
everybody has his own ideas, different information source.
if not attack, i can understand it, accept it.
Miner is rapidly changing stuff.
thanks.
Jack.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
worldlybedouin

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:36:23 PM

thats ok.
thanks.
Jack.

I owe the readers and especially Jack an apology.  I didn't mean to be negative or disparaging.  My comment was poorly written and clearly didn't articulate my own worries about what this opportunity could mean for me.  This is my first time ever buying something from some one or some company I've never met before nor heard of.  Also, the more threads I've read on bitcointalk.org and litecointalk.org about these devices also seems to have skewed the reality of the situation...I guess I started paying too much attention to some folks' negativity when clearly I shouldn't. 

To clear the record...Jack has been clear and upfront with me in all of our emails and PMs when I placed my order with him.  Granted the language barrier is just a bit more challenging he's been responsive and provided the info I asked for.  These exchanges between him and myself gave me the confidence to place my order with him.

So I again I offer my sincerest apology to Jack and members of this forum for intimating that this maybe a scam...it was not my intention. 

abyichan

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:39:10 PM

asiabtc so where I have to order stuff from you? , Or still in the preorder stage in the new model?
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 11:35:15 PM

thats ok.
thanks.
Jack.

I owe the readers and especially Jack an apology.  I didn't mean to be negative or disparaging.  My comment was poorly written and clearly didn't articulate my own worries about what this opportunity could mean for me.  This is my first time ever buying something from some one or some company I've never met before nor heard of.  Also, the more threads I've read on bitcointalk.org and litecointalk.org about these devices also seems to have skewed the reality of the situation...I guess I started paying too much attention to some folks' negativity when clearly I shouldn't. 

To clear the record...Jack has been clear and upfront with me in all of our emails and PMs when I placed my order with him.  Granted the language barrier is just a bit more challenging he's been responsive and provided the info I asked for.  These exchanges between him and myself gave me the confidence to place my order with him.

So I again I offer my sincerest apology to Jack and members of this forum for intimating that this maybe a scam...it was not my intention. 
its ok.
welcome honest suggestion, criticism, supervision.
lets make everything more and more better.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
note235

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:41:11 PM

thats ok.
thanks.
Jack.

its ok.

I think we're all grateful you are active on here
worldlybedouin

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 12:09:35 AM

thats ok.
thanks.
Jack.

its ok.

I think we're all grateful you are active on here

Thank you Jack for accepting my apology and forgiving me for my error.   Smiley

Thank you note235 for your kind words.   Smiley  I'll post a full review on both on bitcointalk.org and litecointalk.org when I get the LA3M package from Jack/asiabtc.  I hope that it helps everyone here to make an informed decision on how to invest their funds.

BotwinBG

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:19:38 AM

Where are the prices?

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AMEPAY IEO
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AMEPAY LISTING
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
suzukii

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:35:27 AM

I'll be greedy & ask for an:

(1) English based web site? (the Google translater has a comical way about translating things)

(2) Availability,

(3) Pricing information,

(4) Acceptable methods of payment,

(5) Product information, such as compatibility, for example: Raspberry Pi (B version), Windows, Mac etc...

Thanks in advance.   Cheesy

Regards,

Suzukii

(Live long & ...keep mining)

Hardware:
Avalon 200Gh/s 55nm | Raspberry Pi model B | Minepeon 0.2.4.3 (...was 0.2.5-pr2) | BFGMiner 3.10.0 | 28x Manhattan USB 2.0/3.0 powered Hub | 5x ASIC Block Erupter @333 MH/s | 3x BFL Jalapeño's Total ~232.7 GH/s
rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:06:00 AM

(1) English based web site? (the Google translater has a comical way about translating things)

(2) Availability,

(3) Pricing information,

(5) Product information, such as compatibility, for example: Raspberry Pi (B version), Windows, Mac etc...

so u're just another lazy person, everything is written in this topic ... price is 2600 USD + shipping for 3 MH , shipping after 15 Feb , BTC only , Windows so far ... and a big slap on your head for beeing lazy
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:52:01 AM

(2) Availability,

(3) Pricing information,

so u're just another lazy person, everything is written in this topic ... price is 2600 USD + shipping for 3 MH , shipping after 15 Feb , BTC only , Windows so far ... and a big slap on your head for beeing lazy

Actually they have managed to run them with RPI. Made a firmware, said they were going to release it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: